Friday, 2024-03-29, 11:48 AM

Main Page
Register

Welcome Guest | RSS

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Colosseum and Duels » Dueling (:))
Dueling
BurnedsoulDate: Saturday, 2008-07-26, 12:25 PM | Message # 1
Rank II
Group: Volunteers
Anyone who wanna duel this Monday from 18:00 ( GMT 1+ ) to 20:00 please write in this tread is could be really fun if more then 6 players come or answear this tread smile

FuzzDate: Tuesday, 2008-10-14, 1:57 PM | Message # 2
Rank VII
Group: Corporals
count me in, it sounds funny tongue .

Added (2008-10-14, 1:55 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
i'd like some dueling a good warr, archer and mage will be fine, rushians welcome. wink cool with that i mean ppl from the rushian branch. wink

Added (2008-10-14, 1:57 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
if there is a good corruåtian priest i'd like that as well, we will be playing some collesseum, every 1 is welcome, also ppl from other clans. If a consul ahould see this wink

Turalyon - "Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, so fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he!?"

DwarfbierDate: Friday, 2009-01-09, 2:09 PM | Message # 3
Rank VI
Group: Officers
Hoi, since some days i saw many public people on our [EYE]Domain Colosseum server. I don't realy see it as a problem for public guys to join our server, but if they persistently don't want to leave if we have a Duel it realy annoys me. I already discussed the matter with Turalyon and he changed the server Password. If you have the Password please refrain from posting it in our Forums, or telling it to other people, if you are aware they are going to tell it too other guys, since this is a private Colosseum, and we can't have some random guys interupt us always.

Always hold tigh to the Present. Each condition, yes each moment is of unthinkable value, because this moment is the representative of an Eternity.

Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Colosseum and Duels » Dueling (:))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz