Friday, 2024-04-19, 7:39 AM

Main Page
Register

Welcome Guest | RSS

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » Conversation » Other Games » We are forming a new «Age of Chivalry» squad
We are forming a new «Age of Chivalry» squad
BorbelDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-15, 11:52 AM | Message # 1
Ex-Protector
Group: Spectators

We are forming a new «Age of Chivalry» squad.

This mod is a kind of medieval team-play “First Person Slasher” with an exiting system of enemy territory siege.

There are three main classes available: (Archer - Best used in support of other classes, deadly from range, weak in melee., Footmen - The Fastest and most well-rounded class in the game, and Knight - The Mammoth of Battle, these bastards can take a beating. They are however, slow moving and therefore vulnerable to ranged weaponry) then further into 3 more "subclasses" for each class.
Each class has a variety of ranged and melee weapons.
The fight style is something in between “Blade of Darkness” and “Dark Messiah”. The siege system is much more complex and diversified than in DMoMM. Besides the siege towers, there are also catapults, ballistae, siege ladders, trebuchets, boiling oil and more!
“Capture the flag ” and “Deathmatch” are also available for playing!

Mod «Age of Chivalry» is free of charge and can be downloaded via STEAM in MODS section. The only thing you need to have is an activated key for one of the SOURCE-engine games.

You can learn more about «Age of Chivalry» by visiting its official site or reading the manual.

So, if you’d like to join - post here. We are not going to leave DMoMM. But there will be another game to play. I think that AoC is a best choice for us at the moment. There are many available servers, players and clans that we can fight.
Probably it will breathe a new life into our [EYE] clan.

If you have questions fell free to discuss them here.

TuralyonDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-15, 2:00 PM | Message # 2
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
Like we talked before, I really think this is a good idea for keeping [EYE] clan active, and maybe some other clans from DMoMM too.

And as you all know, I've already have problems by playing only DM, since school is pretty rough this year, and I'd rather focus on that first. So, I won't be joining you all in this game, although it seems pretty nice.
So, I wish you all good luck in that game, and I hope you will still play Dark Messiah with me wink

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

BorbelDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-15, 4:39 PM | Message # 3
Ex-Protector
Come on Tur, as I’ve already said we are not going to place a cross on DMoMM.
AoC its just a good thing to have some fun playing together.

FuzzDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-15, 5:12 PM | Message # 4
Rank VII
Group: Corporals
I have tried the game and i can say it's allot of fun, you should all give it a try cool

Turalyon - "Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, so fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he!?"

TuralyonDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-15, 6:14 PM | Message # 5
Clan Protector
Quote (Borbel)
Come on Tur, as I’ve already said we are not going to place a cross on DMoMM.

1.) Once I formated my computer, I can't install the source CD I have.
2.) You actually barely see me online - even in DM. I play it once in 4 days and that for 30 minutes - 1 hour. And I try that this time is when we have trainings.
3.) And I'm not affraid people will stop playing DM, because that's their decision ... + I've got used to it tongue
4.) When Project Offset comes out (and I don't count on any time soon) I just might leave DM too and join that game, but nothing is for sure.

BorbelDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-15, 8:54 PM | Message # 6
Ex-Protector
Quote (ĐrẹάĐful)
I have tried the game and i can say it's allot of fun, you should all give it a try cool

Thanks for support Dread

Quote (Turalyon)
Once I formated my computer, I can't install the source CD I have.

Once the gamekey was activated, you don't have to install any source game again, even if you deleted or uninstalled it. Just in case. wink
Its clear, RL is RL. I am not going beg of force anyone to join AoC, its all up to you indeed.

FuzzDate: Thursday, 2008-10-16, 2:47 PM | Message # 7
Rank VII
Group: Corporals
i play aoc about 1 hour a day, it's an intresting game and i found out u can bunny jump in it tongue xD

Turalyon - "Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, so fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he!?"

TuralyonDate: Thursday, 2008-10-16, 4:06 PM | Message # 8
Clan Protector
Once the gamekey was activated, you don't have to install any source game again, even if you deleted or uninstalled it. Just in case.

The problem is, I haven't yet installed it wink and when I put in my DVD/CD it's just unrecognizable

BorbelDate: Thursday, 2008-10-16, 5:32 PM | Message # 9
Ex-Protector
Quote (Turalyon)
The problem is, I haven't yet installed it wink and when I put in my DVD/CD it's just unrecognizable

There is no problem, you don't have to install it at all. You just have activate gamekey in Steam tongue

TuralyonDate: Thursday, 2008-10-16, 9:40 PM | Message # 10
Clan Protector
Persuasive little fellow smile

Maliniak_Date: Saturday, 2008-10-18, 3:22 PM | Message # 11
Rank III
Group: Volunteers
there is some free download? I dont need and dont want to buy another game, especially in this year. Eventually i can download it, and test. Maybe i will find some time for play. Just little bit smile But from trailers it looks nice

Added (2008-10-18, 3:22 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
:O I didnt saw that it is free. I will download it and look what it is. Have fun in future ^^

NicklasDate: Monday, 2009-02-16, 10:08 AM | Message # 12
Rank I
Group: Volunteers
It issues me that it plays is great.As it owns a lot servers,players?pls Let's anybody will give with list of servers screen.I unknow if it will not resign with DMoMM in favor of AoC wink

Sorry but my english is not good

Forum » Conversation » Other Games » We are forming a new «Age of Chivalry» squad
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz