[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » Conversation » Flood » Strange things
Strange things
JilakoDate: Sunday, 2011-01-23, 9:37 AM | Message # 1
Rank VII
Group: Generals
I'm sure that you guys have already noticed there are many weird things on dark messiah (except that there are people able to cast fireballs and people able to be stoned).
So, here, you can post all the strange things you have noticed. Try not to post ,for exemple, 5 things in one post, so that other people can also tell about. And if you have any explanation on those things, althought it might be even weirder, go ahead smile

So, as for me, one of the things I find really weird is that archer has one bow for each kind of arrow. So, when you have 4 kind of arrows, your archer is walking with 4 bows on him, and without any problems! He even still can jump and sprint which is kinda impressive and totally pwn Legolas if you ask me. Or else, he's just wearing hell of a big bag.

L'enfer, c'est les autres.

TuralyonDate: Sunday, 2011-01-23, 9:55 AM | Message # 2
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
I think Warrior triumphs all! May it be a Priest healing others, may it be a mage conjuring a Fireball, or even Assassin throwing bombs that explode!
But only one class can turn into a Blue-color-glowing knight that boosts your hp!
If you don't find it weird, it's not magic - that blue glow comes directly from his armor!

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

BambamDate: Sunday, 2011-01-23, 2:30 PM | Message # 3
Rank VI
I find it pretty cool that Assassins have drugs on their daggers xD

Justin Bieber: "I've been sent from god to make music"
Tiësto: "I didn't send anybody"

KamiziDate: Sunday, 2011-01-23, 3:32 PM | Message # 4
Rank V
Group: Volunteers
Warrior is really amazing class... assassin runs with dagges and leather armor but slower than a warrior! Warrior is so amazing, he can run so fast in that heavy armor! and so much, it really amazes me!

He wanna kill me!

MightyMalcolmDate: Sunday, 2011-01-23, 5:15 PM | Message # 5
[TSH]Consul
Group: Embassy
that is partly true. the problem with the warrior was that they tried giving him a leather armor, like the assassin. but that guy was so overtrained after hours and hours in the fitness studio, hey just was twice as fast as any other class. so they had to slow him down with a rly rly heavy weight on his body wink

Applause from the audience, please!

JilakoDate: Sunday, 2011-01-23, 6:15 PM | Message # 6
Rank VII
Ah, so, when we put a skill point in stamina or strenght, he actually goes to the fitness studio.. That explains a lot

DonSpeedyDate: Sunday, 2011-01-23, 7:00 PM | Message # 7
[TSH]Consul
Group: Embassy
indeed! but the weirdest thing is the undead priestress, who apperently has lost part of her vocal chords, since her "die" sounds very male ... but maybe she is in real a he! o_o

StBDate: Sunday, 2011-01-23, 7:14 PM | Message # 8
Rank III
Group: Volunteers
Infinite arrows for an archer even better burning arrows xD

JilakoDate: Sunday, 2011-01-23, 8:02 PM | Message # 9
Rank VII
Another thing that deeply impress me is the agility of mages, I mean ,they're wearing a robe , with a hood for humans, and they still success to sprint and jumps! and the human mage keeps his hood on the head! It never goes away!

Forum » Conversation » Flood » Strange things
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz