Thursday, 2024-04-18, 9:12 AM

Main Page
Register

Welcome Guest | RSS

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » Conversation » Flood » Fuzz Suggests: STFU AND GTFO.
Fuzz Suggests: STFU AND GTFO.
FuzzDate: Friday, 2011-06-17, 11:16 AM | Message # 1
Rank VII
Group: Corporals
In the beginning I just thought the mockery was something friendly, because it only happened once in a while and with funny comments. Later on it started to annoy me and I made a statement, now I'm trying again. I'm sick and tired of it, really. When ever I make a comment or just show my presence anywhere either in-game, forums, where ever, I get the same fucking comments over and over. It was fun in the beginning, but seriously? I could understand if you took it out on each other as well, but wtf? I simply had enough, if you got nothing wise to say you stfu and gtfo. I got nothing against the friendly mockery once in a while, but every day, in every chat, every post, every comment? Really? Get real.

-Now this is my final statement, it didn't work on steam, if it doesn't work here as well I'm out.

Turalyon - "Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, so fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he!?"

Message edited by Fuzz - Friday, 2011-06-17, 11:18 AM

TuralyonDate: Friday, 2011-06-17, 11:37 AM | Message # 2
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
I actually agree on the part that this isn't funny anymore.
But I think you're looking at it from the wrong angle. For example that wolf thingy. It was pretty funny at start, and I could say that it still is to most people. Why you find it annoying is because you hear it once from Jil, once from Bam, sometimes even me and probably some others too. The thing is that you hear it from different people a lot of times, and it makes it that less entertaining for you than each individual who hears it only when he says that to you.
The only problem I see is that that "wolf thingy" didn't just stay the wolf thingy, but is now used in 10 different scenarios, where most of them aren't funny.

And why are you the center of attention for mockery ... my guess would be your actions. When we play a game and someone types something to you, he needs to type it 10 times before you even realize we're mentioning your name in caps. Or for example when you open a debate about WoW, you can talk for whole 15 minutes, even if the guy isn't present and when he tells you that you're talking to yourself, you actually say "I know and I like it". Doesn't that strike you as a place someone would start to build a mockery?
Or for example some eccentric statements or actions from you. The very awesome example would be your signature - "Just a pro." ... or that last one you made, Live-Streaming for your gaming? I mean ok, if someone asks you if you could show them how you play, so they could learn from you, et cetera. But doesn't this strike you as eccentric?

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

TuralyonDate: Friday, 2011-06-17, 11:42 AM | Message # 3
Clan Protector
And besides, you're not the only one who's being mocked. You can just ask Bam and his high heels.

FuzzDate: Friday, 2011-06-17, 1:19 PM | Message # 4
Rank VII
It's not just the wolf thing and you know it. And i don't see how not noticing chats can get you to be a victim of mockery, for one I'm very, very concentrated about the gameplay when I play, and I know you are too to some extend, which is probably why u aren't on steam when playing, just as much as to spare some cpu, or w/e other reasons it could be. Sometimes I notice the chat and plan on replying later, because of a tense situation, but forget. And the thing is, it makes it look ALOT like it's me it's going down on. We can take trainings for one thing, where you all throw fucking annoying comments at me 24/7, where as I saw one training about Bams high heel thing, ONCE, where it can be concidered as a friendly tease, but every game etc? It's just not funny anymore.

And about the talking to myself thing, it's not something I can take into an account, because when we write about subjects, which in most of the aren't even ones I begin, I can only ask for the same attention towards my comments, as I give to yours, or who ever I'm writing with. So if I'm talking to myself as you say, it simply means you lack interest, or simply doesn't want to reply, or you're busy reading. The way I comment on it, when you tell me I'm talking to myself, is because I got nothing else yo say, really. I could put many words on it, such as disrespectful for not giving other comments as much attention as the attention span you give on your own comments on the subject.

-But I'm not telling this to start a big discussion, either you get my idea, or you don't, maybe people will wake up if I stop talking and leave when ever there's nothing to read or say, or do.

Turalyon - "Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, so fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he!?"

Message edited by Fuzz - Friday, 2011-06-17, 1:29 PM

BambamDate: Friday, 2011-06-17, 7:02 PM | Message # 5
Rank VI
Group: Generals
Quote (Fuzz)
In the beginning I just thought the mockery was something friendly

It was, and not only in the beginning, but all the time wink

I'm sorry if we (or me) exaggerated it lately, it was not meant to offend you at all (and honestly, I did not know that you were THAT extremely sick of it). As for me, I just love "running gags" (like the "wolf"- thingy), and I for myself could laugh about it all over again in all kinds of situations - often even the more the older they are.
I agree with Tur that you can be eccentric from times to times, and I'd like to add that I don't see this as a bad thing at all. Eccentric people are often really interesting. So yea, sorry for straining your patience too much, Fuzzy.

Oh and btw, feel free to mock me more often!

Justin Bieber: "I've been sent from god to make music"
Tiësto: "I didn't send anybody"

FuzzDate: Friday, 2011-06-17, 7:05 PM | Message # 6
Rank VII
It's alright, I just wanted to send a message that's all smile , thanks for having the courage for a public excuse.

TuralyonDate: Friday, 2011-06-17, 10:10 PM | Message # 7
Clan Protector
Off-Topic:
Quote (Fuzz)
why u aren't on steam when playing, just as much as to spare some cpu, or w/e other reasons it could be

Go here on this link http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=19444 and press CTRL+F (to start the search) and type in "Steam Community In-Game" and read the comment.

On-Topic:
The way I see it, and don't take this as an insult, we all went through that, but you're in a phase where you're too emotional to stuff like that. Same as Jil was towards Hell's behavior and probably still is towards certain other people. Or when I was about 3 years ago on people like Fly and Eddy.

About the monologue you usually get when talking about WoW or stuff like that. It's not that I don't find interest in the topic (and you know we had some nice discussions about it) or don't have time or anything, but it wasn't the first time the conversation went something like this:
Turalyon: hey
[EYE] i R Fuzz: sup?
Turalyon: not the "sup" thingy again <.<
[EYE] i R Fuzz: xD
Turalyon: hm, remember yesterday when I asked you about that WoW private server?
[EYE] i R Fuzz: abyssal?
Turalyon: yea
Turalyon: ugh, brb dinner
[EYE] i R Fuzz: im playing orc hunter atm
... ... ...
[EYE] i R Fuzz: hes so epic frost mage
[EYE] i R Fuzz: u gotta c it
Turalyon: back
Turalyon: lol, you know you're talking to yourself, right?
[EYE] i R Fuzz: i know ._.
[EYE] i R Fuzz: its cuz i liek it :<

If for example you'd answer "didn't see you went afk" or "I wanted to say what I did", there would be nothing wrong. But this just makes it a thing you want to make fun of.
And don't get me wrong, you're a really good person to talk to, you know how to listen, et cetera. But at times, you can be really confused, and that's the part we joke about you. It's nothing bad, even if it's repeated loads of times.
But yea, we do joke mostly at you, and not much at others, and that's because you're a funny guy and you never seemed to take it personally - until now.

Anyway, we got your message, so no hard feelings or anything. We understand you.

FuzzDate: Saturday, 2011-06-18, 3:43 PM | Message # 8
Rank VII
Yet again, I want to state I got nothing against the time to time friendly mockery, the ones that happens once and a while, but every day is to much :o, and some subjects are more annoying than others.

Forum » Conversation » Flood » Fuzz Suggests: STFU AND GTFO.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz