Tuesday, 2024-04-16, 5:47 AM

Main Page
Register

Welcome Guest | RSS

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » Conversation » Something about DMoMM » Active clans...
Active clans...
NicklasDate: Monday, 2009-02-16, 2:46 PM | Message # 1
Rank I
Group: Volunteers
From when play,I see 3 ,,official" active clans:EYE,KoD,RB.(Why I do not know so not enough)
But I see not official clans:PA,HPT,FB,KW...(It is become say these clans official essential)

We must make new clans!!!Game will die without clans.Set up intention mums new clan soon.

Sorry but my english is not good

FuzzDate: Monday, 2009-02-16, 5:50 PM | Message # 2
Rank VII
Group: Corporals
I wont say RB is active dmomm clan, they play now and when but they mostly play TF2.

Turalyon - "Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, so fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he!?"

NicklasDate: Tuesday, 2009-02-17, 7:58 AM | Message # 3
Rank I
Group: Volunteers
I think that as make dmomm hq it people begin making new clans.

Sorry but my english is not good

TuralyonDate: Tuesday, 2009-02-17, 1:37 PM | Message # 4
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
Am, RB was a clan in DM, but they said they won't play it anymore as a clan ... only random people from it play for fun, but nothing else.
Quote (Skywalker)
But I see not official clans:PA,HPT,FB,KW...

Well, I do not see them as clans, because they are just a small group that comes and goes ... just a bunch of friends who like to be seperated from others in a way.

Quote (Skywalker)
We must make new clans!!!Game will die without clans.Set up intention mums new clan soon.

Hmm, people have been doing that for a past two years, and if we helped in creating a new clan like CoD or similar, it didn't last that long to even start talking about having an official one.
And making a new clan ... who's gonna be their leader? You? ... and who will you make as your memebers? ... The thing is, that people who wanted to have a clan, they joined either EYE or KoD, others are just loners (who won't join a clan) or beginners.

So the only two clans that are working are KoD and EYE, and yet there ain't much activity between them. EYE does have two of their own servers, where EYE people frequently play and have fun, but that's it.

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

tinyDate: Tuesday, 2009-02-17, 5:54 PM | Message # 5
{KoD} Consul
Group: Embassy
What about CA? there an active clan, and i think GodFather will like this idea. tongue

I cam I saw I conquered

godfather[-CA-]Date: Tuesday, 2009-02-17, 6:06 PM | Message # 6
[-CA-] Consul
[-CA-] is still active and is ever growing.

I don't know if EYE has heard, but I gathered a massive donation to raise money. We got SourceMod and MetaMod to work in DM. I'm currently tweaking it and will give it to RB Swiss when I get done.

Donators are the only one that will be getting these "enhancements"

There are numerous enhancements to the game, if you want to know you'll have to add me on STEAM to find out (lazy and not going to type it on here)

STEAM: dylanriggs

have fun!

h@†3Date: Tuesday, 2009-02-17, 7:45 PM | Message # 7
{KoD}Consul
Well thats what i dont like

This will spred up ppl more and more. And at least it will die. So I suggest to think once more about

IF you still stay for this idea then I wish you all luck you can get. At least only a few european people play on Tavern tho. If you anyway have luck to spread up people I will quit DM. Coz even in those days servers are empty (max are 80 ppl playing---on a saturday)

Well Skywalker I created KoD, and I only want to let ya know... You need more then a name and ppl to join. You willl need a website (ur clanpage) a steamgroup (which isnt hard to get) but the most important thing is you will need servers, and have to do public relation for ur clan to see ppl there is a newone. Even if I hate ya ingame, I will stay fair and support if there is help needed.

greeetz {KoD}h@†3

Its me V3nd3ttV... (the revenge)

Forum » Conversation » Something about DMoMM » Active clans...
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz