• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Questions and Suggestions » Some events
Some events
JilakoDate: Tuesday, 2008-12-23, 4:11 PM | Message # 1
Rank VII
Group: Generals
Hello all!
Leonidas (who will surely post after me) and me would like to know if it could be possible to use the eye collo serv to do some events like a last survivor or other things.
Have fun and see you in game smile

L'enfer, c'est les autres.

LeonidasssDate: Tuesday, 2008-12-23, 4:28 PM | Message # 2
Rank I
Group: Volunteers
Hi : ),

So me and Orc have spoken and we thought for change of Clanwars and Tournaments, make some events like Last Survivor ( With some rules of course ^^ ). But for that, we need the EYE colo server, and members ^^. Then if you have some ideas for events too, we'll be happy to receive them ^^.

We're waiting for your answers tongue

Leonidas

One Shot, One kill, No Hack, Just Skill

Maliniak_Date: Tuesday, 2008-12-23, 5:50 PM | Message # 3
Rank III
hyh, ofc, its good idea. Leonidas, nice photo xD my girl friend will kill me but i like it xD

TuralyonDate: Wednesday, 2008-12-24, 8:28 AM | Message # 4
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
Well, first tell me the rules, and what do you mean by "Last survivor" ...
Than we'll talk further wink

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

LeonidasssDate: Friday, 2008-12-26, 1:23 PM | Message # 5
Rank I
Turalyon : I must speak with Orc for the rules but "Last Survivor" means : Players on a map, the last alive win.

Maliniak : Héhé nice girls tongue

Leonidas

Added (2008-12-26, 1:23 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Hi Mates =),

I spoke with Orc about "Last survivor" 's rules and we decided that :

At first we think it will be on CTF_4 ( L_mp4 mod CTF ). There will be 10 rounds, in 1 round we all have 5 lifes, if you die 5 times you go spectator. The one who has won the biggest number of rounds win the game. If there's a draw between some players, there will be a last round.

Warrior : No leap, No charge.
Archer : No double, No triple.
Assassin : No trigger.
Priest : Hybrid ( No points in heal or corrupt ).
Mage : Reduce splash ( fireball ), Hybrid ( No points in fire or lightning ), No fireblast, No Lorb ( Sphere Lightning ), and reduce forbs ( fire orbs ) damages at 70 : ).

/!\ ! CAMP FORBIDDEN !

If someone doesn't agree something or don't understand, say it, we can speak about it : ).

Leonidas

One Shot, One kill, No Hack, Just Skill

TuralyonDate: Monday, 2009-01-05, 5:20 PM | Message # 6
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
Hmm, let's see here. Ok, the thing about creating "last survivor" sounds nice. But the thing that bothers me are the classes that are avaliable.
For example:
1.) I use a mage, get somehow a level 3 and just run around the map (I'm not standing still on a small area, so that means I'm not camping), keeping great distance (since ctf_mp4 is a really big map), and just using Lightning from far away, killing enemies who are fighting against each other.
2.) I use a priest, get a level 3 and start spamming with stoneskin, brambles and selfheal (ok, 50% health restored is still enough) ... throw brambles, walk around, use staff and don't let anyone kill you. Or even, you can just run around (like a mage) using Range rank 1-3 and corrupting people, and having stoneskin as a protection.
I see this as an too easy win.
Ok, it's true if warrior or assassin get near, they have a chance (while we have some good mages, I'm sure that there is even less chance to get near them) to kill them, but that's it ... what are you going to do when you're on one bridge and mage or priest are on the other?

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

ReefläxDate: Monday, 2009-01-05, 8:17 PM | Message # 7
Rank I
that sound really nice all these stuff !!!!

I`m looking forward to see how it will be smile

Nice idea orc and leonidas biggrin

JilakoDate: Thursday, 2009-01-15, 11:19 AM | Message # 8
Rank VII
Group: Generals
I use a priest, get a level 3 and start spamming with stoneskin, brambles and selfheal (ok, 50% health restored is still enough) ... throw brambles, walk around, use staff and don't let anyone kill you. Or even, you can just run around (like a mage) using Range rank 1-3 and corrupting people, and having stoneskin as a protection.

I don't think we can forbidden stoneskin because it's only protection for priests against warriors/assassins but i guess we can forbidden brambles (or if there's a command to reduce the size of the area which will become bramble, we can reduce it by 2, it'll be less dangerous but still a good spell). And about corruption with ranges, there's many place to hide from it on ctf4; and having full range means lvl 4, with 5 lifes for each people, i don't think many people will reach it.
I use a mage, get somehow a level 3 and just run around the map (I'm not standing still on a small area, so that means I'm not camping), keeping great distance (since ctf_mp4 is a really big map), and just using Lightning from far away, killing enemies who are fighting against each other.

(i'm not sure) Lightning don't do more of 60 damages in hybrid, with bolt full charged. I think enemys will have time to run to the mage and kill him. (i'll edit a few later wacko )

L'enfer, c'est les autres.

TyranusDate: Monday, 2009-02-02, 2:11 PM | Message # 9
Rank III
Group: Corporals
I'm for it. We should try once at least, to see how it looks like.

Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Questions and Suggestions » Some events
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz