Friday, 2024-03-29, 9:01 AM

Main Page
Register

Welcome Guest | RSS

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Questions and Suggestions » Waiting at the flag.... (Hope you all know what I mean...:S)
Waiting at the flag....
DragonfighterDate: Monday, 2011-04-18, 8:03 PM | Message # 1
Rank VI
Group: Corporals
SO hey guys,

I have a question about "Waiting at the flag". I think its a new trend. First guy who did this was firestrike I think... But dunno.

But its all about.

You get hunted by a warrior. So you run back into you flag. And you are waiting there. The whole time, you just want to get an enemy near this flag so you can level.

In my opinion this is dumb..... It is a fun brake for other players I think.

Okay I dont have problems with this coz you can simply throw the flag away, or just shoot him. (But they prefer to do it with warriors.)

But I think most of the other players will throw the flag right into their arms so they can level easy.

And I want to hear your opinion about it.

Why is it okay (reason)
Why not (reason)

I think it reduces the fun

What manner of man is a man, who's not trying to change the world?!

FuzzDate: Monday, 2011-04-18, 8:10 PM | Message # 2
Rank VII
Group: Corporals
Smart players (even melees) will find a way to kill him if they really want to, I mean the smartest would be to go for someone else if it's just kills you're going for. It adds a kite to the game in my opinion, it's as good as any camping position. People will find their way to prevent them from doing so. - It is okay to camp the flag.

Turalyon - "Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, so fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he!?"

TuralyonDate: Tuesday, 2011-04-19, 8:51 AM | Message # 3
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
I agree with Fuzz.
Besides, if you are a smart player, you will make yourself unpredictable by either killing him on the edge of it, or taking the flag, throwing it away and killing him before he even realizes where it landed.

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

HellDate: Tuesday, 2011-04-19, 2:58 PM | Message # 4
Rank VII
Group: Obers
Same here, anyway, you don't have to kill him.

I'm hot, u r not!

JilakoDate: Tuesday, 2011-04-19, 5:30 PM | Message # 5
Rank VII
Group: Generals
I see your point dragon, but i don't think there is a real problem with it. As fuzz and tur said, if you're smart enough, you'll go for another person to kill or will find a way to get the enemy down. If people can't understand that charging into flag, destroying their mouse1 and throwing flag right into enemy's arms make him leveling, i doubt the problem comes from the camping player

L'enfer, c'est les autres.

TuralyonDate: Tuesday, 2011-04-19, 6:12 PM | Message # 6
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
*throws a bouncing ball into Jil's head*

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Questions and Suggestions » Waiting at the flag.... (Hope you all know what I mean...:S)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz