Thursday, 2024-04-18, 5:31 AM

Main Page
Register

Welcome Guest | RSS

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Turalyon, Jilako  
Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Joining the Clan » Necetrael want to join (The player Necetrael wants to join the clan EYE)
Necetrael want to join
NecetraelDate: Saturday, 2008-06-07, 11:43 PM | Message # 1
Rank I
Group: Volunteers
Good Evening !

At first sorry for my...ehem...cruel english...

My Nick ingame is 'Necetrael', in the past my nicks were 'Brewmaster' or 'Totgeburt'. I am 16 years old and come from a city, called Erfurt, the Capital of Thuringia (Germany). Its a small City, but I think a nice place. I spend ca. 1-2 hours a day for DMoMM, on the weekend ca.3. I dont play for a long time, but i learned fast and think that I'm nod bad for the whole time, I've played DMoMM. My first class ingame is Mage (Fire), my second warrior (In a Team I prefer priest as my second class). My Steam ID is like my nick, necetrael, on ICQ you can find me on the same Nick. In my Opinnion I'm a good templayer, but whats a teamplayer without a team? Why EYE ? Thats a good question. I've saw a lot of players from this clan and think, they are one of the best, especially Dwarfbier, (in the past) Nightwish and F.e.a.R. I would be a better player as today and think I can learn a lot of things from them. I search for good Teamplayers, good leaders, some trainers and simply a good community of players. Because that I've chosen EYE ! people they can vouch for me ?... I think F.e.a.R and perhaps Perverz !

Greats, Necetrael

Message edited by Necetrael - Sunday, 2008-06-08, 0:19 AM

DwarfbierDate: Sunday, 2008-06-08, 10:55 AM | Message # 2
Rank VI
Group: Officers
Hello.

First of Necetrael. Did you ask someone if you could join EYE ? If there are people who can vouch for you they may say that, they vouch for you.
If no one can vouch for you, and no one contacted me that you want to join EYE, than I can only say, I am sorry. Since we have enough members for the International Branch we can't accept everyone into EYE. If you still want to join EYE you need to find someone who also thinks your worthy for EYE, and than i will think about it again.

For now you won't join EYE, Sorry again.

Always hold tigh to the Present. Each condition, yes each moment is of unthinkable value, because this moment is the representative of an Eternity.

TuralyonDate: Sunday, 2008-06-08, 12:02 PM | Message # 3
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
If no one can vouch for you

Well, why don't you test him, Dwarf? ... he might be a good player and also a friend that would be welcome among EYE ppl.
That doesn't mean you need to let just anybody in, but why don't you just give him a shot. smile

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

DwarfbierDate: Sunday, 2008-06-08, 12:09 PM | Message # 4
Rank VI
Well...

As i said as long no one can vouch for him, he wont join. If i test him i can vouch for him, or ? So I am thinking about it the whole time already, if I am going to test him.

Always hold tigh to the Present. Each condition, yes each moment is of unthinkable value, because this moment is the representative of an Eternity.

h@†3Date: Sunday, 2008-06-08, 1:17 PM | Message # 5
{KoD}Consul
Group: Embassy
Actually dont know if im able to vouch in my rank in [EYE]...
But i have played with him... and he seems to have a protencail at all...He improves very good.

Its me V3nd3ttV... (the revenge)

NecetraelDate: Sunday, 2008-06-08, 1:18 PM | Message # 6
Rank I
So... I talk with F.e.a.R a little bit about my joining by eye, only he and Perverz has saw, how I played. Today he has said me, that he don't can vouch for me, but I dont know it yesterday. In the past, I've played with or against you, Dwarfbier, sometimes on the RB Server, at this time with 'Totgeburt'... I would ask you for a whole time, if I can join, but i don't see you in the last time.
But ok, you can test me...Sure, I must learn many things, but I would improve !

Greats

TuralyonDate: Sunday, 2008-06-08, 3:37 PM | Message # 7
Clan Protector
Actually dont know if im able to vouch in my rank in [EYE]...

As I see it, I think every EYE member is suitable to vouch for somone smile

And I think I remember playing once with Totgeburt and that he was good, but I am not sure ... so many names in DM smile

And when you said that international branch has too many players, Dwarf ... as I see it, russian branch almost never plays DM lately, so I see it as EYE clan = international branch.
And in international branch I see 9 people who are usually active, but I never saw those 9 ppl online together all at once ... so, here is the suggestion ... if Necetrael is very good (not only average) he can join (after being tested by Dwarfbier) if not, he should try it somewhere else ... I agree that international branch has too many people, but I think pro's are always welcome ... besides, more the people you have, better the training will be (5vs5 EYE players) ... now wouldn't that be nice happy
** and ofc one NFT player biggrin **

NecetraelDate: Sunday, 2008-06-08, 6:55 PM | Message # 8
Rank I
Thank you... And yes, i played with you, but at this time I played with Warrior as prime...

Good, actually I'm ready for the test, but I don't know at this time whats about in the test....I will see...

Greats

DwarfbierDate: Sunday, 2008-06-08, 10:13 PM | Message # 9
Rank VI
Ok, I can test you. Add me in your Friendslist. Search for Dwarfbier, if I have the time I will test you.

Quote (Turalyon)
** and ofc one NFT player biggrin **

I guess you count as 2 EYE smile

Quote (Turalyon)
besides, more the people you have, better the training will be (5vs5 EYE players) ... now wouldn't that be nice happy

Of course it is nice, but to have more and more player in EYE will bring a lot of problems too (Don't ask me about these problems now, you will see them anyway)

TuralyonDate: Monday, 2008-06-09, 5:09 AM | Message # 10
Clan Protector
happy

DwarfbierDate: Monday, 2008-06-09, 7:05 PM | Message # 11
Rank VI
Ok.

After I tested Necetrael, I told him that he won't join EYE for now. I told him why and what he may do, to pass the test. He may retry the test as often he wishes.

Sorry Necetrael, but i think you know why.

But still, good luck and have fun with Dark Messiah of Might and Magic.

*g*

NecetraelDate: Monday, 2008-06-09, 7:16 PM | Message # 12
Rank I
Thanks for testing Dwarfbier.

It isn't a problem, Today I know where I stay, thats the most important thing.
I will improve me in the next month or the next two, and then I would start another test.
We will see, when it's the right time to join. I dont have planed, to join an other clan.
Because that I'm sure that we'll see us.

Good luck, you too and see you for the next time !

Greats, Necetrael

Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Joining the Clan » Necetrael want to join (The player Necetrael wants to join the clan EYE)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz