Forum moderator: Turalyon, Jilako  
Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Joining the Clan » Lina Inverse want to join the clan
Lina Inverse want to join the clan
LinaInverseDate: Monday, 2008-08-11, 4:59 PM | Message # 1
Rank I
Group: Volunteers
Nick In-game: Lina Inverse
Classes: Priest / Mage / Archer
Gaming experience: I start play DM Multi when beta come-out (Two years), I very like this game and think Im good player.
Time: 5-10 Hours everyday
Real Name, Age: Julia, 13
Person: [EYE]Borbel
I think very good players game in this clan.

Message edited by LinaInverse - Monday, 2008-08-11, 4:59 PM

TuralyonDate: Monday, 2008-08-11, 6:31 PM | Message # 2
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
You play that long ... How come I haven't seen you before?

Oh yeah, I asked around about you, if they know you ... some said they know you as a nice and comunicative player, which I like. But I also heard that you don't play that often as you say you do ...
I really have nothing against your joining this clan, but it has happened too many times that people joined, played for 2 weeks activly, than left DM ... and now they are truly gone, or playing once every 2 weeks.

But if Borbel, as you say can really vouch for you, I see no reason why shouldn't I let you in.

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

BorbelDate: Monday, 2008-08-11, 10:51 PM | Message # 3
Ex-Protector
Group: Spectators
Heh Nice try. Unfortunately I don’t remember that I invited somebody into the EYE for the last 6 months, besides, I am not playing under EYE tag.
Maybe I am getting old, but I still think I know everyone who plays DM for 2 years. The name LinaInverse tells me nothing. Do you have other nick Lina?

I could be wrong but i think that Julia is a girlish name, i just don't get why your gender is male.

TuralyonDate: Tuesday, 2008-08-12, 7:31 AM | Message # 4
Clan Protector
As I learned, she is from Polad, a friend of EnerGi also ... they've played months ago together, and every now and than.
I play this game 1 year and a half and I think I would've noticed you too ... but it can be true that she left DM for a few months, before you left EYE, Borbel.
I also thought it could happen again as it did before - Allyce from HBD trying to infiltrate us ... but why would someone play quite a while with this same nickname, speak poland and than a few months later come to us? I trust you, but you must understand Julia, I still wish to test your skills.

As for her name, Julia in polish maybe, Julia in english and Julija in my language wink

Maliniak_Date: Tuesday, 2008-08-12, 11:20 AM | Message # 5
Rank III
Julia is very popular name in polish now. And its female name :P I havent play with her too, but still your skills can be tested by Tur. You are playing DM since you had 11? 0_o its quite strange ^^ But what can i tell... Good luck

AlinirDate: Wednesday, 2008-08-13, 3:55 PM | Message # 6
Rank I
Saw her once or twice... on RB2 srv. Not bad as mage and not good as corrupter ^^

TuralyonDate: Monday, 2008-08-18, 7:15 AM | Message # 7
Clan Protector
I might be wrong ... but if she's not on vecations, than she really doesn't play much as I heard before.
And if that's the reason, I don't matter how good you are, you cannot join, because we already have enough AFK EYE members in our ranks smile

TuralyonDate: Monday, 2008-09-01, 9:28 PM | Message # 8
Clan Protector
Funny how people wish to join our clans and they don't even play once in 2 months ...
Well, that's why I don't rush things in people recruiting. I will consider LinaInverse as a non-DM player atm.

Hope we have more luck next time with recruiting good players.

BurnedsoulDate: Saturday, 2008-09-13, 8:14 AM | Message # 9
Rank II
Strange.. i tryed searching for her Steam Name though no hit were found and i consider just a "lier" ( or hows it spelled ) Well anyhow i was 11 when i started playing DM anyhow... and nothing wrong with that though i have some fatal error with my DM sometimes that make me non active in the game though im always online and playing,

checking to my Garry's Mod server ( im co owner so im not paying for it ) well it can be true though stil... the "person" must have either copied Borbels name ( which is Highly not likely ) or you simply lying to get in

TuralyonDate: Saturday, 2008-09-13, 8:47 AM | Message # 10
Clan Protector
Lol, I will pretend you didn't write that, Burnedsoul, because if you read above you can see people know her, but she is also known as playing once in a month. So I wouldn't call her a liar ... only "I don't have much time" person.

Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Joining the Clan » Lina Inverse want to join the clan
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz