Friday, 2024-03-29, 4:44 AM

Main Page
Register

Welcome Guest | RSS

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Turalyon, Jilako  
Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Joining the Clan » [ACCEPTED] Hell wants to rejoin the best clan ever :p (^^)
[ACCEPTED] Hell wants to rejoin the best clan ever :p
HellDate: Sunday, 2011-01-23, 3:49 PM | Message # 1
Rank VII
Group: Obers
- Your real name: My name is Victor.

- Your age: 19

- Where do you live?: I live in Moscow (Russia)

- Your in-game name: Hell

- Your contact information (e-mail): Airbender@bk.ru

- Your STEAM-ID: fireman19912007

- Which class(es) you like to play the most? (start with the favorite one): Priest, Archer

- What kind of style of play do you prefer? (Do you like to play co-operative with a friend, do you like to solo them all!, or are you open to both?): I am open to both.

- At what times and days do you usually play?): Usually in the evening anytime. From 19 GMT+3

- Why did you choose our clan instead of others?: Because my heart lies here... ^^ And I also have many friends here, besides, I wanna rock again under the best clan ever ^^

- List your previous clans and why you left: [EYE], The clan was dead for a long period of time. Former {KoD}-personal reasons, wouldn't like to mention them here...

- Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, I do.

- Tell us more about yourself: Well, I am an ordinary guy from Moscow, a fan of DMOMM xD Dunno what else to say ^^ I guess ppl know me pretty well

- Can you speak any other language except for English?: Russian, a bit of Portuguese, a bit of German with a dictionary biggrin

I'm hot, u r not!

TuralyonDate: Sunday, 2011-01-23, 4:01 PM | Message # 2
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
After talking with the generals about this matter, we have decided to let you in the clan. Welcome.

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Joining the Clan » [ACCEPTED] Hell wants to rejoin the best clan ever :p (^^)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz