Welcome Guest | RSS

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » EYE Clan Forum » ClanWars » [EYE] vs [TSH]
[EYE] vs [TSH]
DonSpeedyDate: Saturday, 2011-05-07, 4:19 PM | Message # 46
[TSH]Consul
Group: Embassy
Fridays are fine, but I think some people would prefere Saturday, since they want to have their Friday off for ... different things, but the time's fine (as far as I can tell). I don't know how many people I can get ingame (we mostly lack diciplin to be there at time or something comes inbetween) but if you can give me a date I'll try to get the team ready until then.

TuralyonDate: Saturday, 2011-05-07, 4:23 PM | Message # 47
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
13/14th May
20/21st May
27/28th May
3/4th June
1/2nd January 2016

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

KamiziDate: Saturday, 2011-05-07, 6:15 PM | Message # 48
Rank V
Group: Volunteers
EYEs need 5 years to prepare? biggrin 2016 <3 Awesome date for CW! but... there's coming the end of the world on 21st may as many ppl belive (WTH!?) so I'm not sure if you'll be reachable on 27/28 :3

He wanna kill me!

DonSpeedyDate: Sunday, 2011-05-08, 10:42 AM | Message # 49
[TSH]Consul
I'm going to finish school at 2012, maybe that's the reason for the apocalypse ... anyway, had some chat with some tshler, and I think 28th would be good date, and I hope I can assemble the team ...

Added (2011-05-08, 10:42 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Today I was told that some of the people who told me they had time could not make it on Saturday, so I wanted to ask if the Friday before, the 27th would be fine too?

TuralyonDate: Sunday, 2011-05-08, 3:00 PM | Message # 50
Clan Protector
It would.

TuralyonDate: Tuesday, 2011-05-10, 10:39 AM | Message # 51
Clan Protector
And a few additional information I need to know.
Will it be 5vs5, 6vs6 or 8vs8 (and which classes are restricted to be double in 6vs6 and 8vs8)?
Which map (CTF_2 or CTF_3)?
Rules? - If it were up to me, the rules would include no bhopping at all (whereas jumping a very short distance, such as staying on one place and jumping due to avoid arrows, is not considered as bhop); no bugs; no binds; no "kick" ability; the new Luna emotes should be removed for the time of the Clanwar (enemy dieing by an Assassin warning everybody of his presence); if one person disconnects/time-outs, the other team is not obliged to, but it would feel proper, to put the same class into spectator until that person returns (unless he rage-quitted or had to go permanently - that is where that team plays with a player less or brings in "the backup"); no over-extensive use of emotes, which can be considered as taunting; Spectators are not allowed, unless there is a neutral person watching (for example, from another clan, such as TG) and who is able to stay quiet during the Clanwar.

DonSpeedyDate: Tuesday, 2011-05-10, 2:39 PM | Message # 52
[TSH]Consul
mhhh, i guess i won't get a team of 8 people in fight, so 6vs6 is most likely, but if anything changes about that you'll be the first to know
for the map i would suggest ctf_2, but i'm also open for ctf_3 ... let's say i'm open for all tongue
rules: yours look fine^^ just one note: I don't know if .Ber (the guy with the movie) would like to record the cw, and therefore use one slot for the source tv (of which i don't know if it works as well ... ) so if you have problems with that i can understand it o,o

MightyMalcolmDate: Tuesday, 2011-05-10, 6:00 PM | Message # 53
[TSH]Consul
Quote (DonSpeedy)
rules: yours look fine^^ just one note: I don't know if .Ber (the guy with the movie) would like to record the cw, and therefore use one slot for the source tv (of which i don't know if it works as well ... ) so if you have problems with that i can understand it o,o

sourceTV is the keyword here. it has a specifiable time delay so nearly any1 can watch. haven't digged myself further into it though. i activated sourceTV by default for CWs, but we can ofc disable it at will wink

Applause from the audience, please!

JilakoDate: Tuesday, 2011-05-10, 7:39 PM | Message # 54
Rank VII
Group: Generals
I'd like to avoid another stuff that may make us lagging ..

L'enfer, c'est les autres.

DwarfbierDate: Thursday, 2011-05-12, 5:05 PM | Message # 55
Rank VI
Group: Officers
Just a question regarding the ClanWar. On which server will it be held, there have been quite some annoying bugs on the TSH TG EYE shared server. How about you fix this before the next step about making a date is done ?

As for the "bugs" i mentioned, one is that you sometimes stuck together with other players and can`t get get away until one dies.

Always hold tigh to the Present. Each condition, yes each moment is of unthinkable value, because this moment is the representative of an Eternity.

TuralyonDate: Thursday, 2011-05-12, 5:29 PM | Message # 56
Clan Protector
Quote (Dwarfbier)
As for the "bugs" i mentioned, one is that you sometimes stuck together with other players and can`t get get away until one dies.

That "bug" was present since the start of DM, even our our previous servers.
The only thing that should be removed, was already agreed upon.
And to answer your first question, check our Main Page.

DonSpeedyDate: Thursday, 2011-05-12, 5:30 PM | Message # 57
[TSH]Consul
Quote (Dwarfbier)

Never heared of that one admittedly, I just know that it sometimes bugs if you teleport to someone or teleport someone to yourself ...
We can, however, change the server if our means any problems for the cw ... but I also don't know if there are some usefull plugins on our server which improve the game's playablenes and so on ... I slowly think I don't know anything o_O wacko surprised cry

Added (2011-05-12, 5:30 PM)
---------------------------------------------
ah, tura was faster tongue

BambamDate: Thursday, 2011-05-12, 5:54 PM | Message # 58
Rank VI
Of course he was... imagine him playing in the actual CW, poor TSH, you are already slower in forums biggrin

Justin Bieber: "I've been sent from god to make music"
Tiësto: "I didn't send anybody"

JilakoDate: Thursday, 2011-05-12, 6:44 PM | Message # 59
Rank VII
After having had a big argue with moerder, I won't participate to this clanwar if the bug with map isn't fixed by the date of 27th May. I don't know what plugin has malcolm added, but now, the mini-map almost permanently shows enemy positions which is just dumb. (And for having played dark messiah for years, it never happened to me before, and I doubt this bug appeared by the wonder of random)

L'enfer, c'est les autres.

Message edited by Jilako - Thursday, 2011-05-12, 6:45 PM

TuralyonDate: Thursday, 2011-05-12, 7:18 PM | Message # 60
Clan Protector
Re-join removes the bug. But yeah, I agree it can be annoying. Specially now that Jilako told about it to everybody in an open discussion smile

Forum » EYE Clan Forum » ClanWars » [EYE] vs [TSH]
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz