Friday, 2024-04-26, 9:09 PM

Main Page
Register

Welcome Guest | RSS

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Colosseum and Duels » Duel (Who wants to die?)
Duel
ApockriphosDate: Tuesday, 2007-10-09, 6:18 AM | Message # 16
[HBD]Consul
Group: Volunteers
I don't know about others HBD, but I'll necessarily ask them.
And yes, I think they will take part in tournament too.

godfather[-CA-]Date: Tuesday, 2007-10-09, 8:07 PM | Message # 17
[-CA-] Consul
Group: Embassy
I mean, as in the person in the duel. Say its a 1vrs1 archer. Would I also be able to compete in the Warrior part?

Meh, warrior is my worst class. But there is a reason why everyone Calls me GoD :P

Every class I play, I play very effectively. Not just 1 class, I was also thinking of this earlier today, but I'm also the oldest Dark Messiah Player left sad (not real age >_<) But I have played since middle october of release, to no stop now :). No 2 week breaks, no "lets come back and do this in a month" just been so active. I have found a lot of companions a lost a lot :(. Though My knowledge of Dark Messiah is vast. I know Servers and every possible damage + counter to each class :). It makes me an "even" team man haha

[-CA-] will go through a HUGE update. On these forums. the 40 members *was* true, but since DM is dieing. Then most left anyways into other games sad alwell

I find this to be a great duel since it is a euro server. The only sad thing is, I will have around 140 ping (lil over 2 seconds of lag) and my router is junk. So add another 1-2 seconds -_-

Alwell, I don't gripe about lag, I only take it in as a more competitive side. I like to get better in any way possible, even if it means defeating a 12 ping player vrs my 140 ping as an archer

That would only be the problem in a duel, Archers lag!

To fill you on a few tips server wise Borbel.

*Warriors: High ping warriors have a small advantage overall. This is because of kuju >_<! Anyways, they get a small advantage because the lag is also accepted by the other warrior (only when both warriors lock on) But that would just create equality, Lagg vrs no lag, Lag creates Lag vrs Lag..... if you get it.

The advantage comes from a Lag bug issue. If you have even noticed, Warriors tend to slash rather than stance? That is correct is it? The lag caused ithe low ping warrior to slash!

*Archers: Low ping serious advantage, this class has no way of locking on no matter where the opponent is. The only class that does not have lock on, and you can not control its fire (like mage) Plus the releasing of an arrow is much different (client side it shows you released it, server side shows arrow not even close to the moving target WTF!)

Though it is still a very good test, as I am sure I will be the only one with the 140's ping on the server. I dont mind it though, It will only prove to everyone that a very experienced veteran can still win smile

Some of the [EYE] Seen it smile

Mage: Though difficult to duel with, still high ping players can easily play affectively since guiding and instant hits are present (guide a fireball to its target, or just point and let go with lightning sad

Assassins: Much like a warrior, but they do not have the bugs

Pristess: Nuff said, can't even really win with Priest. Vrs. Priest haha

Hope it helps a little, and sorry for my off topic :P

RimushDate: Wednesday, 2007-10-10, 1:53 PM | Message # 18
RGC|Consul
Apockriphos, you flooder and here!!!=)

ApockriphosDate: Wednesday, 2007-10-10, 2:13 PM | Message # 19
[HBD]Consul
Ehm... so?.. huh

Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Colosseum and Duels » Duel (Who wants to die?)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz