• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Colosseum and Duels » EYE inclan duels
EYE inclan duels
TuralyonDate: Wednesday, 2008-06-18, 12:10 PM | Message # 16
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
Here I am again, posting on every possible forum thread I think neseccary.
All EYE have trainings as written on Training forum on Tuesday, Thursday and Sathurday.
And since school ended, I think some of you will have more time for that.
And here's the suggestion I promised few months ago. We're gonna start having EYE duels (including me :p)
I think best time for it is Monday or Friday (but that's your suggestion) ... so, please post here which days suit you all for them.

And consider this as fun, not that you HAVE to be there. As price for wining can be getting higher rank (don't expect any material prices tongue )
-As I see this duels it should be like this:
--Two Tournament duels
--Archer duels (archer vs archer)
--Warrior duels (warrior vs warrior)

I hope we can get 2^n ppl (so, 2, 4, 8, 16 and so on (so we can have normal table for it)) ... table for wining the duels will be on our main page where you all can check the score.
Each player will play as many duels with his opponent, untill one of them reaches 15 wins (if there is a score 10:0 it is an automatic win)

Btw, as I wrote here, there won't be only one Duel tournament (so if you miss one, there is always another) ... and therefore, the TM can also take more than one day (like 2 mondays)
And if there is a duel scheduled, for example Dwarfbier vs Tyranus and if Dwarfbier doesn't show up on TM, it goes a win to Tyranus (10:0)

I hope you will all agree to this TM, since I think it will be fun. Thanks

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

DwarfbierDate: Wednesday, 2008-06-18, 3:50 PM | Message # 17
Rank VI
Group: Officers
Hoi, Friday is not a good day for me, I have my trainings for the Fire Fighters there, and I can't miss this. As for Monday, I don't mind. If we have the player table Turalyon and me will probably discuss the matter of *Who fights Who*.
As a price, I am thinking about for the one who wins the Tournament will automatically get to General rank, since it is a realy good job to beat everyone, or the best of the best in our clan. Still, the matter about the Promotion is not discussed yet, and there will be further information regarding this matter.

Always hold tigh to the Present. Each condition, yes each moment is of unthinkable value, because this moment is the representative of an Eternity.

TuralyonDate: Wednesday, 2008-06-18, 6:24 PM | Message # 18
Clan Protector
If we have the player table Turalyon and me will probably discuss the matter of *Who fights Who*.

I have something in mind Dwarf about this, but I will send you a PM about it

who wins the Tournament will automatically get to General rank

What if you win tongue
Oh, and what about me happy

As for Monday, I don't mind.

Monday it is, than, because without you there's nothing, I guess ... unless you're avaliable at sunday. Or another suggestion if you can't on sunday. Put Sathurday training on sunday (at least Sinner or I will arrange it) and we can have it on sathurday

DwarfbierDate: Wednesday, 2008-06-18, 6:34 PM | Message # 19
Rank VI
Group: Officers
Quote (Turalyon)
What if you win tongue Oh, and what about me happy

I guess theres no reason to discuss this, since you and me stand over these things. ^^

Quote (Turalyon)
Or another suggestion if you can't on sunday. Put Sathurday training on sunday (at least Sinner or I will arrange it) and we can have it on sathurday

This is kind of out of sense, but i think you mean, if i can't on saturday put it on sunday, if you guys say you want to do it, ok no problem for me.

Always hold tigh to the Present. Each condition, yes each moment is of unthinkable value, because this moment is the representative of an Eternity.

TuralyonDate: Sunday, 2008-06-22, 8:49 AM | Message # 20
Clan Protector
Ok, this settles it. Since noone answeared in whole 4 days, I quit.
I will stop putting effort in these kind of things. I know almost every member saw this post, but noone answeared, accept for Dwarfbier. Thanks a lot.

Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Colosseum and Duels » EYE inclan duels
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz