[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » Conversation » Something about DMoMM » The Championship
The Championship
BorbelDate: Sunday, 2008-05-04, 9:51 PM | Message # 1
Ex-Protector
Group: Spectators
Here you can submit an application if your team would like to take part in it. And I will translate and move it to «The Championship site»

For example: Our team name is: HC (Horn Crushers) it consist of 3 members: Cory619, sTt@lker, Blader, we would like to take part in open DMoMM Championship, we think that we the best, and we will win it.

TyranusDate: Monday, 2008-05-19, 7:30 PM | Message # 2
Rank III
Group: Corporals
I've got one question about this championship. Is this gonna be like dueling in colloseum? Or something else?

DwarfbierDate: Monday, 2008-05-19, 8:20 PM | Message # 3
Rank VI
Group: Officers
It is going to be a 3 man CTF game. In different maps and 3 rounds i think. Well Borbel got more info about it.

Always hold tigh to the Present. Each condition, yes each moment is of unthinkable value, because this moment is the representative of an Eternity.

BorbelDate: Wednesday, 2008-05-21, 11:49 AM | Message # 4
Ex-Protector
Group: Spectators
Its hard for me to explain everything about the Championship, try this link first:

(Google translated version is here).
http://translate.google.com/transla....e=UTF-8

If there was something you can't understand, fell free to ask.
Besides, it seems that the event was moved to summer time.

Maliniak_Date: Monday, 2008-05-26, 7:08 PM | Message # 5
Rank III
Group: Volunteers
i hope it wont be ctf :P tdm or something...

Than it will be first team? ok than :P

Our team name is: (We are thinking about it, i will edit this post when it will be ready) it consist of 3 members: Tyranus, Lance(Koijari), Maliniak_, we would like to take part in open DMoMM Championship, we think that we the best, and we will win it.

Than Borbel you must wait, we must think about group name ^^

Now its "little girls" but its pretty... ehh its to powerfull name for our team...

Greetings and have a nice time ^^

TuralyonDate: Wednesday, 2008-05-28, 12:32 PM | Message # 6
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
Well, here is the thing about this tournament. We will play same with ctf as with tdm ... that's because some like ctf better and play better there, and some do otherwise (I think that's only fair)
And as I read, TM won't be till summer vecations. So, untill than we can train as posted on Training session by V3ndett3.
About CTF, as you all know there are some advantages on human or undead team on some maps (like ctf_mp4, humans can get undead flag faster to the other side than other way around) ... so I think the maps will be the only ones, which we know are the same for both teams ... or there will be 2 games of it for each side (one you play human, next you play undead, etc etc.)

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

TuralyonDate: Wednesday, 2008-06-18, 11:52 AM | Message # 7
Clan Protector
Ok now. School for me is over, and as I understand it, I think it's for you all too (unless you have some extra tests to do tongue ).
And since Borbel is mostly offline, I can't ask him what's about the Championship.

So, here's the plan. As you all see, some of you already have teams, some of you not. So, I want every people who has a team already to contact me by steam or send me an e-mail (daniel.jevremovic@gmail.com (and please write your name under the text, so I know who's writing it)) so I can see how many teams and how many players there are atm.
I will also ask other players (like Niclyk, SWISS, etc.) of their teams.

And when I do all that, I think we can start a Championship Training (even if it will be only among EYE members, I don't care) on CTF or TDM mode.

DwarfbierDate: Wednesday, 2008-06-18, 3:06 PM | Message # 8
Rank VI
Group: Officers
Well... I have school until 17th of July....

Guess you don't need the mail from me ^^

Always hold tigh to the Present. Each condition, yes each moment is of unthinkable value, because this moment is the representative of an Eternity.

TuralyonDate: Wednesday, 2008-06-18, 3:08 PM | Message # 9
Clan Protector
Ofc I do ... think you will find time for it? ^^

Forum » Conversation » Something about DMoMM » The Championship
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz