Friday, 2024-03-29, 6:45 AM

Main Page
Register

Welcome Guest | RSS

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » EYE Clan Forum » ClanWars » [-CA-] vs [EYE] (Rematch)
[-CA-] vs [EYE]
godfather[-CA-]Date: Wednesday, 2007-09-12, 3:11 AM | Message # 1
[-CA-] Consul
Group: Embassy
Hello, and nice site I may add smile

Anyways, It has been a while since our little clan match we had. I was wondering if you guys would like a rematch with us? This time, we won't be nearly as easy. That I can guarantee you! Last match we did not have our key players in. Nor did we have any time of communication. Though those are just excuses, if you want to call it that.

Anyways, also from looking at the logs on the match. I think we found out what really spilled our first defeat and your first victory smile

Statistics show from Kill to death ration. [-CA-] 3.23 to a 1.62 ratio. That is nearly double the kills. In CTF terms. ehh.... the more you kill the other team, the harder it is for you to capture the flag. After all, that is where the enemy spawns am I right?

Anyways, please contact me at dylanriggs4@hotmail.com and email me about another match. You can email me in Russian if you would like. I am well Linguistic..... but I like English the most smile

Thanks again

GodFather[-CA-]

Leader of the Cerebral Assassins

TuralyonDate: Wednesday, 2007-09-12, 7:27 PM | Message # 2
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
i read godfather's message and I think we should give them a rematch. They'll maybe have their key players, but we have some new ones biggrin

I don't realy know -CA- clan, but I think it will be a good match

And we should suggest 8 vs 8 clanwar, and not 5 vs 5 happy

Nightwish

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

BloodRavenDate: Thursday, 2007-09-13, 9:19 AM | Message # 3
Clan Curator
Quote (Nightwish)
And we should suggest 8 vs 8 clanwar, and not 5 vs 5

It depends on server where the fight is going to be...

Мы, гении не страдаем манией величия...

TuralyonDate: Thursday, 2007-09-13, 6:29 PM | Message # 4
Clan Protector
well, i think CTF_3 is the best map for clanwars ... so it would be nice 8 vs 8 on CTF_3 map

but 5 vs 5 is fine to me too happy

BorbelDate: Thursday, 2007-09-13, 10:05 PM | Message # 5
Ex-Protector
Group: Spectators
The main thing for us is server. We have allready played on Americann server its really hard. I think this time we should play on ours. wink
8 vs 8 is good idea. Godfather, could you find 8 players for this match?
Crusade 8 vs 8 or more is also nice. smile

godfather[-CA-]Date: Thursday, 2007-09-13, 11:28 PM | Message # 6
[-CA-] Consul
Yes, also about the american server. It was nearly equal.... I only had euro players in. I was the only american, I don't mind the 8vrs8 at all. Heck even more smile

Also, yes I will give a damn this time (didn't really care last time... no communication no teamwork = a loss)

I don't mind playing on your server. I would like too, since this has *always* been fair. 1 match our server (CA) 1 match your server.

CTF 3.... thats all I have seen be played by you and that was the last map we played on for our match.

TDM is probably best, but crusade is acceptable. Eh for CTF....... logs show bad things (team is a lil to anxious for kills on a 3.23 and a 1.62 ratio -_- I think that is why we lost in the first place. We kill you, you respawn right where we go YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!

Back on track, I would love another match against you, and also about that Tourny, you may wan't to play on ours anyways. You will have to get used to it. Most likely it will be used, also it will have the server changes for balance. I will want you guys to play better in the tournaments. You guys are still really young, though really improving.

Also, I know archer is well ehh. Way to hard for the ping issues, so how about eliminate archers on the far server and give a warrior. As for the home team they get the archer.

I'm a very good archer so you guys would benefit from it, though borbel has seen me play warrior :P either way, i will play just fine smile

Thanks

GodFather[-CA-]

p.s If you don't mind can you tell me where you got your background for your site and things like that ( I can't find anything related to Dark Messiah in America -_-

BorbelDate: Friday, 2007-09-14, 7:03 AM | Message # 7
Ex-Protector
Quote (godfather|-CA-|)
Also, yes I will give a damn this time (didn't really care last time... no communication no teamwork = a loss)

Right. It was the first lesson for us.

Quote (godfather|-CA-|)
TDM is probably best, but crusade is acceptable. Eh for CTF....... logs show bad things (team is a lil to anxious for kills on a 3.23 and a 1.62 ratio -_- I think that is why we lost in the first place. We kill you, you respawn right where we go YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!

Well... if you don't mind, lets play crusade this time. We have hever played it yet. So its going to be interesting.

Quote (godfather|-CA-|)
Also, I know archer is well ehh. Way to hard for the ping issues, so how about eliminate archers on the far server and give a warrior. As for the home team they get the archer.

We will talk later about conditions of this match.

Quote (godfather|-CA-|)
I'm a very good archer

yes i've noticed wink

Quote (godfather|-CA-|)
p.s If you don't mind can you tell me where you got your background for your site and things like that ( I can't find anything related to Dark Messiah in America -_-

I have made it by using Russian free hosting system UCOZ. There is English version http://www.ucoz.com/
The main idea of UCOZ that you can choose one of standard designs then change it as you like. New textures, changing code etc. As for background i've made it myself, by using DMoMM references. Glad you like it.
Hope you will finish your new site soon, fell free to tell me when it is finished. I'll add the link to our "DMoMM Clans" section. http://www.eye.ucoz.com/dir/

godfather[-CA-]Date: Saturday, 2007-09-15, 7:28 AM | Message # 8
[-CA-] Consul
Hello again, As for the 8vrs8 I would love 2. As for your server I have seen popping up? Is that hosted via a PC or an actual dedicated server?

If it is dedicated server then that is fine for us. If it isn't then we should not do that. I am well aware of how servers work in Dark Messiah. I have also increased my home connection just to try it out.

A hosted server ( On a PC dedicated) Is Dynamic. Meaning, if you have 1MB of upload sure you could have 10 players on your server, though you could also have 5 mb's upload and still peak out at the 5mb

One person could use 1MB of your upload speed alone, you would not want that!

BorbelDate: Thursday, 2007-09-20, 10:38 PM | Message # 9
Ex-Protector
Ok Godfather, right now we have to make some rearranging in the clan structure. I’ll contact you as soon as we’ll be ready for the match.

godfather[-CA-]Date: Thursday, 2007-11-08, 1:25 AM | Message # 10
[-CA-] Consul
Okay, well just let me know when you are able to Okies.

Also a word to your clan if you would Mana and I are close friends, we both own DM Tav (most popular server)

He is the only one who can change the dieing fate of this game. He also stated that if enough support tickets were sent to UBI/Steam about DM multiplayer bugs/hacks/tweaks/balances etc. Anything can help, If say 100 tickets were submitted to UBI, then I believe it is Law that they must do something about it.

They can either

1. say give $25 gift card off of your next game purchase (think of the how many people that is >_<
2. Make a $2500 patch for around 20 people and dispense it (again a lot of people)

or

3. Give out the Full SDK rather than the Map compiler which is *Not* anything of an SDK for around $2500 and be done with Dark Messiah.

# 3 is the best choice they will do and they know it. The only problem is.... getting enough people to get behind what Me and Mana are trying to do. You seem to have good contact with a lot of European/russian sites. I can take care of the american side, you should email all the clans you know of, about what I just told you. (only requires 1 person... mana)

Remember 100 support tickets = a snatch of victory from the jaws of defeat smile

Thank you

GodFather[-CA-]

For the links

UBI: just click the "ask a question tab" and follow the steps to submit the ticket
http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/cgi-bin....alp.php

Steam: is the same way

here

Added (2007-10-28, 0:55 Am)
---------------------------------------------
So. I heard the RB Vrs EYE took place, So... how did it go?

Since it is over, does that mean your next match will be against us now? I hope so, we face HBD Tommorow, so this will be an interesting match

Added (2007-11-08, 1:25 Am)
Okay, so I heard it will be this saturday 17:00 November 10th

What is the match information about?

BorbelDate: Thursday, 2007-11-08, 12:18 PM | Message # 11
Ex-Protector
Quote (godfather|-CA-|)
So. I heard the RB Vrs EYE took place, So... how did it go?

we loose http://eye.ucoz.com/blog/

Quote (godfather|-CA-|)
we face HBD Tommorow, so this will be an interesting match

So... how did it go?

Quote (godfather|-CA-|)
Okay, so I heard it will be this saturday 17:00 November 10th

Indeed.
Date : November 10th, Saturday
Time : 17:00 GMT
Server : [-CA-] Server
Mode: Crusade 8 vs 8

Sorry couldn't contact you earlier, I was hoping you visit our site. Besides I didn’t know that Slayer your embassy in Russian forum has left [-CA-]
And if you don’t mind we would like to arrange intra-TM on Friday in your server, to test it with 16 players on crusade mode and to play without guests of course :). Could you just create crusade and lock it for one evening?

godfather[-CA-]Date: Thursday, 2007-11-08, 10:22 PM | Message # 12
[-CA-] Consul
Yes, Slayer left (game is boring is his words) Though he still sticks around

Also, crusade mode is lovely, but I am unsure of an 8vrs8 Crusade.I do not know if I can get 8 players due to my timezone difference.

I will also go ahead and lock it for you as well. Just let me know on a pass you would like

Also for the match against HBD, eh it was hectic. HBD Gnoll had lag problems (his side) and wanted to start match on there hosted server. Meh with 4 out of 8 players from America, 3 of which are on the west coast that exceeds there compacity and broke there server haha

So a Re-Schedule is going to come for them

ANYWAYS, back on topic, hmm I like a crusade and I do not mind you having the server for tonight as well, I dont know if i can get 8, but i will try as much as I can.

I am running low on people at the time, since we haven't been recruiting and since i kicked a lot out >_< dont like inactivity

but I will be sure to try to get 8, if i cant get 8 then we work from which we have, I am sure I can get 5-6 at the least Okies

Added (2007-11-08, 10:22 Pm)
Okay, I changed server name to [-CA-] vrs EYE

Password will be 1337

I will set everything to default and change it to Crusade mode for you guys, have fun for tommorow smile

BorbelDate: Friday, 2007-11-09, 3:10 PM | Message # 13
Ex-Protector
Thank you for the server Godfather. And don’t worry about members if you don’t have enough for crusade we’ll arrange CTF as usual.
Hope this time fits you well. I know its hard for American team to live European time.

TuralyonDate: Friday, 2007-11-09, 10:01 PM | Message # 14
Clan Protector
I know this is late time to ask you this GodFather. We couldn't play this Inner Tournament to decide who will play against your clan.
So I want to ask you, if you want to have Clanwars with both Branches tomorrow. If so, it would be 3 pm GMT with us, and already arranged time (5 pm GMT) with Russian Branch

BorbelDate: Friday, 2007-11-09, 10:56 PM | Message # 15
Ex-Protector
Yep it would be nice, 2 great matches in one day, Europian branch has never took part in Clanwars yet, so it will be some kind of "Baptism of fire" for them.
And our rematch is still necessary.

Forum » EYE Clan Forum » ClanWars » [-CA-] vs [EYE] (Rematch)
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz