• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » Conversation » Other Games » L4D - EYE clan suggestions
L4D - EYE clan suggestions
FuzzDate: Monday, 2009-03-02, 9:52 PM | Message # 1
Rank VII
Group: Corporals
I was thinking that maybe [EYE] could go to L4D (Left 4 Dead) as clan as well. I mean it's a funny game, and all though we dont want this, we mus realise that Dmomm (Dark Messiah) is dieing. Less, and less ingame players. cry . How ever, this does not mean we are shutting down dmomm for good, we will still play it, all im saying is, that we should maybem discuss, to expose our horrisont. I for myself find this game amusing, and i think other players will as well. Hope i'll cya all in game biggrin .

Added (2009-03-02, 9:52 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
A little info about L4D.

There are the survivors: Bill, Zoey, Louis, and Francis. There objective is to get from safe room, to safe room, and killing all possible threads on there way (zombies). Now the survivors have an arsanal of differend wepons. In start they get a medkit, and a handgun, than they can choose either a machine gun, or a shutgun. As we get well into the game the survivors might find other wepons. Moltov is once of them, which is a liqqer bottle they can throw, that explodes and make fire (Good at destroying hordes of zombies, or a tank). They can also be lucky to find a pibe bomb, which are well used to destroy hordes of zombies because it attracts them with a red flash and a beep sound. They can also get, full-automatic shutgun, sniper, and a bigger machine gun (looks like m14, for you have a little experience for weponry, or played counter strike). Well that was a little about the survivors. Now i would like to tell about the infected (zombies, which are playable in versus mode)

Infected.

They have Booomer, which is a zombie that pukes on pepol, which makes them blind so they dont see to well, and that also happens if it explod. (it explode when it gets shot, make sure in a close range).
Than we have Smoker, which is kind of a long range zombie so to say, it is well used in range, it has a tongue, with which is entangles its victim.
Than we have Hunter, This scary creature, can jump very tall, and long, it is really fast, it can jump walls. It kills the enemy by jumping them (littaraly). it jumps the target, knocks it to the ground, and rips them apart. There's also a massive creature, tank. Dont mess with this huge and powerful creature, it can throw rocks with the size of a car, and hit really hard. it can also move objects with its massive strength, cars, boxes, what so ever.

A little about the game, for the infected there's some walls now and when, that lighten up in yellow, which u can destroy, and make a path through there, this can be rather useful. (for ambushing for example). Hope my little thread made u wonder about this amazing game.

Turalyon - "Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, so fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he!?"

TuralyonDate: Tuesday, 2009-03-03, 1:32 PM | Message # 2
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
Well, I've played the game already, but I do not see the game as a clan-like. I mean, there can be only 4 survivors and I'd say about infected, there's no much skill to it, all you need to know is when to strike, end of game.
I see that game as friend-like, not clan-like. But that's only my opinion.

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

FuzzDate: Tuesday, 2009-03-03, 1:56 PM | Message # 3
Rank VII
Well, we could split the game up to differend groups, so that all will play, and than lay all the scores toogether in the end for instance. That would make a great way of playing cw in this game, i think.

Turalyon - "Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, so fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he!?"

TuralyonDate: Tuesday, 2009-03-03, 2:20 PM | Message # 4
Clan Protector
Hm, I have a suggestion ... let's play tetris and compare the scores with KoD clan.
No, really ... I find it the same.

LeonidasssDate: Tuesday, 2009-03-03, 3:59 PM | Message # 5
Rank I
Group: Volunteers
Hi, i didn't play to the game but i saw some videos and tests and i agree with Tura i don't think this game is really perfect for create clans. But we can speek about going on another game maybe ?

One Shot, One kill, No Hack, Just Skill

FuzzDate: Tuesday, 2009-03-03, 6:20 PM | Message # 6
Rank VII
Boo D: , i rally like L4D xD . Msg nr. 100! *play song, congratulations* (my msg nr. 100) biggrin

h@†3Date: Tuesday, 2009-03-03, 7:10 PM | Message # 7
{KoD}Consul
Group: Embassy
Quote (Turalyon)
Hm, I have a suggestion ... let's play tetris and compare the scores with KoD clan.
No, really ... I find it the same.

LOOOL... I like this idea biggrin

Its me V3nd3ttV... (the revenge)

FuzzDate: Tuesday, 2009-03-03, 7:45 PM | Message # 8
Rank VII
okai -_- cry

BorbelDate: Wednesday, 2009-03-04, 9:54 AM | Message # 9
Ex-Protector
Group: Spectators
Hey, come on guys, I my opinion our goal as clan to play medieval or fantasy games with classes’ structure and the most important thing - melee weapons. I was pretty upset that you didn’t like to move into AoC. Therefore I think we should wait until something worthy will appear.
I just like to say that EYE not for CSS, TF2, or something like it. There are many other clans for it.

This thread has been moved to "Other Games"

FuzzDate: Wednesday, 2009-03-04, 12:41 PM | Message # 10
Rank VII
Yeah, you're right, ima w8 for "Project offset" tongue ( http://www.projectoffset.com/ ).

HellDate: Wednesday, 2009-03-04, 1:45 PM | Message # 11
Rank VII
Group: Obers
I agree with Fuzzy, I'm waiting for Project Offset happy

I'm hot, u r not!

Message edited by Hell - Wednesday, 2009-03-04, 4:02 PM

BorbelDate: Wednesday, 2009-03-04, 2:04 PM | Message # 12
Ex-Protector
Group: Spectators
indeed smile

TuralyonDate: Wednesday, 2009-03-04, 6:18 PM | Message # 13
Clan Protector
Yeh that game would be nice.
About L4D, I can say it's really a nice game, worth a try for you all ... everybody who played it, enjoy it. laugh
But I wouldn't bring us in as a clan, I would bring us in as friends. Which would mean, we could play on same server against eachother, since this game is not player-based. If player isn't playing, simply computer takes over his place.
4vs3 would be best in my opinon, since more than 3 infected versus 4 survivors is little over-powered, specially if they strike at the same time.
So what I was thinking is, we could do some sort of inside our clan games, but that's it. sleep

FuzzDate: Wednesday, 2009-03-04, 7:33 PM | Message # 14
Rank VII
Yay! That sound nice tongue

TuralyonDate: Saturday, 2009-05-02, 8:16 PM | Message # 15
Clan Protector
Ok, now listen ...
Everybody that has Left 4 Dead game, post here in a line ... "I have Left 4 Dead, and I have played it for ****"
Once I see a post, I will delete that post and make a list here like this. And than we'll see if it's good to have another active game to play with. (Btw, if you have the game and can't play online, don't post here)
Turalyon - 6 months
Dreadful - since release
Dwarfbier - since release

Forum » Conversation » Other Games » L4D - EYE clan suggestions
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz