Friday, 2024-04-19, 11:08 AM

Main Page
Register

Welcome Guest | RSS

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » Conversation » Other Games » Games, Games, Games...
Games, Games, Games...
JilakoDate: Wednesday, 2011-01-26, 7:22 PM | Message # 16
Rank VII
Group: Generals
(Yes, i'm trying to revive many threads so EYE forum has some activity and doesn't fall in the dephts of boredom and that we have good reason to make KoD and TSH jealous of our great and awesome forum!)
At the moment, I am playing guild wars (whole guild wars, I have all expansions smile ) and impatiently waiting for Guild Wars 2 to be released. I am also playing some Starcraft 2 and from times to times, Team Fortress 2 or Call of Duty: Modern warfare. Oh, yes, almost forgot it, on week ends, I play final fantasy 12 on ps2 (yes, I have old consoles tongue )

L'enfer, c'est les autres.

TuralyonDate: Wednesday, 2011-01-26, 8:01 PM | Message # 17
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
Minecraft for sure.
From the first gaze the game seems really old or something, but don't be fooled.
You might ask yourself, if it's so new, then why do I look at squares instead of a clean graphic? Why is the sun squared? ...
Well, the point of this game would be that it's simple to make graphic-wise, but not so much interactive-wise. It means that you can change ANYTHING you see around you and make it into use.
So for example you see a tree. You cut it down, take the wood and create a wooden workbench. Once you gather enough wood you are able to make a wooden pickaxe and therefore mine stone. Once you mine enough stone, you can make stone pickaxes and are able to mine Iron. And once you have enough materials to make Iron pickaxes you are able to mine anything. And from that point on any material you find it's gatherable - and yes, there are many. However, it's not only a pickaxe you can make, you can make shovels, swords, axes, railroads, torches, TNT's, wires, triggered traps, bows and PLENTY more.

Anything you think of, you can make.
And to raise a little attraction, this information and a trailer will make you rethink: The game ended Alpha mode in December 2010 and when it reached Beta it had 1 million people that already BOUGHT the game - game costed 10 € and only 3 programmers made the game and are continuing to expand it. That's 3 million+ € for each one of them. And not to mention that it's raising in popularity extremely fast. Not even WoW had that many people buying the game in for Retail launch.
Fanmade Trailer

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

HellDate: Wednesday, 2011-01-26, 8:05 PM | Message # 18
Rank VII
Group: Obers
lol xD I've just written about my fav film and now this trailer with soundtrack from it xDD epic

I'm hot, u r not!

FuzzDate: Wednesday, 2011-01-26, 9:34 PM | Message # 19
Rank VII
Group: Corporals
I play world of warcraft, Call of duty black ops, heroes of newearth and counter strike source. Along with dmomm ofc.

Turalyon - "Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, so fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he!?"

KoD3xDate: Thursday, 2011-01-27, 2:18 PM | Message # 20
Rank I
Group: Junkers
Left 4 dead 2, Team Fortress 2, Trackmania Nations Forever:P and DM ofc biggrin this is all^^

HellDate: Thursday, 2011-01-27, 2:47 PM | Message # 21
Rank VII
Group: Obers
Aye! l4d rox tongue

I'm hot, u r not!

FuzzDate: Thursday, 2011-01-27, 2:53 PM | Message # 22
Rank VII
I can also add THE RIFT BETA on my list now, woohoo :P

Turalyon - "Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, so fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he!?"

DragonfighterDate: Thursday, 2011-01-27, 5:13 PM | Message # 23
Rank VI
DM, L4D2,DoDS,Company of Heroes,Age of Chivalry happy

What manner of man is a man, who's not trying to change the world?!

StBDate: Friday, 2011-01-28, 6:09 PM | Message # 24
Rank III
Group: Volunteers
The Might and Magic series
Bardul's Gate
Icewind Dale
The Plane-scape Torment [ftw]
The old Medal of Honor
Spellforce 1-2
The Elder scroll series
Diablo 1 [not 2]

All goodies that i will renember for ever and that i play for now is Heroes of mm V and those steam games

BambamDate: Saturday, 2011-01-29, 12:11 PM | Message # 25
Rank VI
Group: Generals
Hah, old Medal of Honor: Allied Assault?
omg, that game rocked back in... 2001 i think... pretty much all following war-games like Call of Duty etc copied its heavily scriped missions

Justin Bieber: "I've been sent from god to make music"
Tiësto: "I didn't send anybody"

Forum » Conversation » Other Games » Games, Games, Games...
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz