• «
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » Conversation » Flood » Hoho funny ^.^
Hoho funny ^.^
TuralyonDate: Saturday, 2008-09-27, 8:37 AM | Message # 16
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
Quote (Tyranus)
Information line, Australia: If you understand English, press 1. If you do not understand English, press 2.

Yeah, this quote made me remember very fun joke ... but the thing is not all might understand it.

In the world exist only 10 different kind of people. Those who understand binary, and those who don't. smile

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

DwarfbierDate: Sunday, 2008-09-28, 12:35 PM | Message # 17
Rank VI
Group: Officers
9 out of 10 voices in my head say im not crazy. The other on whistles the melody of Tetris...

Always hold tigh to the Present. Each condition, yes each moment is of unthinkable value, because this moment is the representative of an Eternity.

FuzzDate: Friday, 2008-10-17, 6:51 PM | Message # 18
Rank VII
Group: Corporals
dude that happend in my class as well, we saw our own spit under a microscope and 1 of the girls had a living spermcell in it, im not kidding. biggrin

Turalyon - "Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, so fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he!?"

Maliniak_Date: Tuesday, 2008-11-11, 2:23 PM | Message # 19
Rank III
Group: Volunteers
Dwarf, we in poland have bash site too. And im using mIrc too ^^ its very good program. And we have some funny logs too :>

TyranusDate: Thursday, 2008-11-13, 9:48 PM | Message # 20
Rank III
Okay, I got to tell what happened in my class today, its hilarious.

Me and my schoolmates decided to make a surprise for our professor for Spanish language. Before the lesson, we had a 30 min long break for snack and here's what we did. First, we made a nice little meal for him, on his professor's desk. We put a serviette there, and on it, a loaf of bread and next to it a spread. And a cut of nice cold tea beside. Then, we found some Spanish exercises and put those next to his meal. Now that did look funny there.
K, then we hide all his chalks and the thing you clean the blackboard with. And made a mess on the blackboard. Then, we opened all windows, turned on the air conditioner, rearranged all tables in the class, so that there was like a labyrinth to his desk. And we blocked path with some umbrellas too.
We also changed his chair. The day before, we found a broken chair, which had no legs on it, just the part, where you sit and lean to. Now that looked very funny, if only he would sit there, he would be sitting like a Turk. xD
Oh yes, and for the end, we turned off all lights, except the one over his table, so it looked like a stage.

Ok, so then he came. You should see his look!xD He just stood all confused by the door when he ordered the girl who was responsible for cleanliness in the class to put away that little meal and chair. The, she had to read out loud that exercises because he did not believe that were Spanish exercises. Every1 laughed at that point. And when we finally put everything back as before, then he finally sat down. Well, he was sort of angry, like how we are behaving and such ... But still, everything was fine then.

So that happened. (normal day in my class XD)

tinyDate: Tuesday, 2008-12-02, 11:28 AM | Message # 21
{KoD} Consul
Group: Embassy
The Man Rules­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­
At last a guy has taken the time to write this all down
Finally , the guys' side of the story.
( I must admit, it's pretty good.)
We always hear the rules
From the female side.

Now here are the rules from the male side.

These are our rules!
Please note... these are all numbered '1 '
ON PURPOSE!

1. Men are NOT mind readers.

1. Learn to work the toilet seat.
You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down.
We need it up, you need it down.
You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Sunday sports It's like the full moon
or the changing of the tides.
Let it be.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1.. Ask for what you want.
Let us be clear on this one:
Subtle hints do not work!
Strong hints do not work!
Obvious hints do not work!
Just say it!

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do.
Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
In fact, all comments become Null and void after 7 Days.

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are.
Don't ask us.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one

1. You can either ask us to do something
Or tell us how you want it done.
Not both.
If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials..

1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings.
Peach, for example, is a fruit, not A color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say 'nothing,' We will act like nothing's wrong.
We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, Expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine... Really .

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball or motor sports

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!

1. Thank you for reading this.
Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight;

But did you know men really don't mind that? It's like camping.

Pass this to as many men as you can -
to give them a laugh.

Pass this to as many women as you can - to give them a bigger laugh

I cam I saw I conquered

FuzzDate: Friday, 2009-02-20, 8:09 PM | Message # 22
Rank VII
Ok i've Frapsed "the human wall" if any 1 would like the movie please contact me steam: martin_beck it's funny like hell ^^ i would also suggest youd use Itunes to play it with since its an mp4 file wink ok i have now uploaded it on a webpage, the wuality is a bit low though u can see what it is. the following link is http://www.file-upload.net/downloa....mv.html

Turalyon - "Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, so fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he!?"

Message edited by ĐrẹάĐful - Friday, 2009-02-20, 8:56 PM

TuralyonDate: Saturday, 2011-02-26, 1:28 PM | Message # 23
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
What pets write in their diaries:

Excerpts from a Dog's Diary.
8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 pm - Lunch! My favorite thing!
1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
5:00 pm - Milk Bones! My favorite thing!
7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

Excerpts from a Cat's Daily Diary.
Day 983 of my captivity...
My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets.
Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.
The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet.
Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a 'good little hunter' I am. Bastards.
There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of 'allergies.' I must learn what this means and how to use it to my advantage.
Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs.
I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released - and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded.
The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicating with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now ...

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

HellDate: Saturday, 2011-02-26, 2:53 PM | Message # 24
Rank VII
Group: Obers
lol I always thought that cats r captors, not ppl xD

I'm hot, u r not!

FuzzDate: Saturday, 2011-02-26, 2:57 PM | Message # 25
Rank VII
Lol.

DeadmanDate: Saturday, 2011-02-26, 4:24 PM | Message # 26
Rank V
xD lazy dog and cat good hunter smile smile

CAUTION!

Walking Dead

Forum » Conversation » Flood » Hoho funny ^.^
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz