Friday, 2024-04-19, 1:32 AM

Main Page
Register

Welcome Guest | RSS

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » Conversation » Flood » Ventrillo. (Ingame communication.)
Ventrillo.
FuzzDate: Tuesday, 2008-11-04, 2:30 PM | Message # 1
Rank VII
Group: Corporals
I can only come up with one thing this clan needs. Ingame communication. I have a solution. "Ventrillo". It's good sound quality, and easy to use. I also know that it's what people want to use. For instance. Each time i ask a person in a game for ingame communication, he/she says: "Sure, join our vent server." I think we should give it a try, and if people have trouble installing, or using this, there's always Teamspeak2, or the program i use mostly "Skype." But Skype is not designed for games. Mostly it's designed for companies, and such. You need a - now i won't say "kick ass computer."To run it ingame of dmomm, but we can always try it, if the other solutions fail, but be aware of that it takes allot of your cpu when your ingame. I know there is many in this clan, which is afraid of speaking online, well don't be.
I know that i can't tell you not to be afraid of speaking online, but this could take our gameplay to the next lvl. Besides i dont judge people for how they pronounce a word, or how they speak. And eventualy no one will, just as long as we get the point point of what he/she means. I think that this is a very good idea. Now what do you people say? biggrin

Turalyon - "Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, so fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he!?"

TuralyonDate: Tuesday, 2008-11-04, 3:55 PM | Message # 2
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
Am ĐrẹάĐful, don't you read the forums ^^? We already have our own Ventrillo server ...
Discussion about it is in our Closed forum!!

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

TuralyonDate: Tuesday, 2008-11-04, 4:38 PM | Message # 3
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
Oh yeah, so there won't be any problems. When you said ...
Quote (ĐrẹάĐful)
I can only come up with one thing this clan needs

This means only clan members can use that ventrilo server, not any outclan players.

-------------------------------

Oh, and ...

Quote (ĐrẹάĐful)
I know that i can't tell you not to be afraid of speaking online, but this could take our gameplay to the next lvl.

We usually use Ventrilo for out trainings - well, at least when there are more than 4 people on it.
And people ain't afraid to talk, they just simply don't have a mic., they don't find talking over internet amusing, or simply they can't talk english.

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

Forum » Conversation » Flood » Ventrillo. (Ingame communication.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz