Thursday, 2024-04-18, 4:00 AM

Main Page
Register

Welcome Guest | RSS

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » Conversation » Flood » Songs, funny poems, rhymes about the people we know best!
Songs, funny poems, rhymes about the people we know best!
FuzzDate: Thursday, 2011-06-23, 11:25 AM | Message # 1
Rank VII
Group: Corporals
You might remember the song / poem and rhymes Turalyon came up with a long time ago. I'm gonna go ahead and repost it in case you missed it, or don't know it. So here it is:

Turalyon - "Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, so fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he!?"

The other day I was writing to TheD's Mr.Tiny and thought of weird words and sentences, which rhymed with his name. I gave this about 1 minute and just popped every word that came to my mind. And it reminded me of what Turalyon once said, "the fuzzy wuzzy thing." So I wanted to make a "Fuzzy wuzzy thing", except that it should be for Turalyon! Here it is:

Fuzz - "Turalyon needs fun, so turalyon bought a gun. Turalyon lost the gun, so now he has no fun!"

I gave this about one minute of time. Just brought up whatever rhymed and whatever I could think of. It would be awesome if you all could write similar stuff, if not about others, then yourself! You can use all the time you need ofc.
I thought it could be great fun! I know I laughed my ass of when Turalyon first posted me the "Fuzzy wuzzy" thing ;o

Turalyon - "Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, so fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he!?"

Message edited by Fuzz - Thursday, 2011-06-23, 11:25 AM

TuralyonDate: Thursday, 2011-06-23, 12:39 PM | Message # 2
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
Quote (Fuzz)

It's "Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy wuzzy had no hair ... so, fuzzy wuzzy wasn't really fuzzy, was he!?" <— underlined the missing word.

"My girl has hair red, and her eyes are green. I adore her legs and what's in between."

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

tinyDate: Monday, 2011-06-27, 7:27 PM | Message # 3
{KoD} Consul
Group: Embassy
"Lil ditty about tiny and O-orce, tiny hart is as big as orcs stomach is large"

I cam I saw I conquered

Message edited by tiny - Monday, 2011-06-27, 9:00 PM

Forum » Conversation » Flood » Songs, funny poems, rhymes about the people we know best!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz