[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » Conversation » DMoMM Technical Problems and Solutions » i'm Sick -.-''
i'm Sick -.-''
FuzzDate: Tuesday, 2008-10-14, 12:22 PM | Message # 1
Rank VII
Group: Corporals
Hey "[EYE] i r Fuzz :D". Aka [EYE] ĐrẹάĐful which will be my new name. As some of you might know im sick, but i wan't all of you to know. I have been in the hospital for 5 weeks. If any 1 is qondering what my illness is. it's a brain desease. Just to statuate an example of how serius this is, "AND IT'S NOT a JOKE!" I could have died 3 times past last month "september". %), the following effect from the desease was: unfocused sight, unregulare heart beat, and tempararely psrslyzis in my left side, which will say leg,arm,finger and toes. surprised . If any is wondering how i feel now,i'm just fine. Im getting more healthy for evwey day. The problem is. I have 10% chance to evolve Epileptic. which can be cured with pills, thank god. But my problem is it 6-8 weeks before all the blood which is pushing n my brain is gone / sbdorbed by the body, so from there it's only 1 hour pc a day, but who keeps that anyways. but 1 hour, that's the docters order for now. thank you all. <uzz/Dreadful out. cool biggrin

Turalyon - "Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, so fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he!?"

BorbelDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-15, 12:38 PM | Message # 2
Ex-Protector
Group: Spectators
Hey Fuzz. Hope you will be ok soon. Really have nothing to say. Hard to answer, your post sounds pretty sad.

FuzzDate: Thursday, 2008-10-16, 10:36 PM | Message # 3
Rank VII
I know but im back and still a lil bit ill, but! how ever i can now play computer 1 hour a day! tongue hurray! It always get to be 2 hours or x2 45 min xD happy

Turalyon - "Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, so fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he!?"

SinnerDate: Friday, 2008-10-17, 10:37 PM | Message # 4
Rank III
Group: Volunteers
OMG! I'm sorry to hear that.
And good that you are feeling better.
And i'm so, so, so sorry for not saying anything when we spoke earlier today, hadn't read this then.

It's good to have you back dude!

FuzzDate: Tuesday, 2008-11-04, 3:39 PM | Message # 5
Rank VII
lol, it's okay :P and yeh i am back^^ wink

Added (2008-11-04, 3:39 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
i'm no longer sick happy

HellDate: Tuesday, 2008-11-04, 8:31 PM | Message # 6
Rank VII
Group: Obers
Glad to hear it^^ congratulations happy biggrin

I'm hot, u r not!

Maliniak_Date: Tuesday, 2008-11-04, 8:37 PM | Message # 7
Rank III
Group: Volunteers
yep ^^ its quite sad, but now there are some good news smile I hope youre health will be better with every day ^^ Greetings mate

Forum » Conversation » DMoMM Technical Problems and Solutions » i'm Sick -.-''
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz