Thursday, 2024-03-28, 11:48 AM

Main Page
Register

Welcome Guest | RSS

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » Conversation » DMoMM Technical Problems and Solutions » Loading problems
Loading problems
JilakoDate: Friday, 2009-11-13, 8:23 PM | Message # 1
Rank VII
Group: Generals
I keep having theses days while loading messages saying me "your map ver is different from server's one", even if i played this same map 1 hour ago. Does someone know from what it comes and how to fix it?

Added (2009-11-13, 8:23 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Any idea? or need more informations?

L'enfer, c'est les autres.

KamiziDate: Friday, 2009-11-13, 8:53 PM | Message # 2
Rank V
Group: Volunteers
Yes, give more info smile

He wanna kill me!

JilakoDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 5:21 PM | Message # 3
Rank VII
http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258392055872.jpg here is the screen after i pressed ok on the message (couldn't do a screenshot of the message error)

AteistDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-17, 8:14 PM | Message # 4
{KoD}Ambassador
Group: Embassy
Well.. if it happens there is not much else you can do, but to restart the game.. I have the same problem once in a while.. All I have to do is restart the game and the map works fine again.. I dont know if it will work, but you can always try.. I'm actually pretty sure you've this already, so tell me if it works or if it just keeps on not working tongue

DragonfighterDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-17, 9:08 PM | Message # 5
Rank VI
Group: Corporals
I had the same problem.... Restart didn't worked by me, so I had to download this map again.. (I downloaded this map before once from the server normal)....After I put it into the right directory and restart the game it works fine again. And tell me if it works please happy

What manner of man is a man, who's not trying to change the world?!

Message edited by Dragonfighter - Tuesday, 2009-11-17, 9:11 PM

JilakoDate: Sunday, 2010-02-28, 7:53 PM | Message # 6
Rank VII
ok, it seems that deleting all maps before loading game worked. Thanks for the help

Added (2010-02-28, 7:53 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
I'm back again my loadings problems and again on crusade mode. But now, i have crashes and sometimes "map differ etc.." , any idea? (i looked on google but when i write dark messiah crusade problem , i have more topics about dark crusade than dark messiah..)

KamiziDate: Monday, 2010-03-01, 3:18 PM | Message # 7
Rank V
Group: Volunteers
About "map differ etc..." try again to delete maps are download but about crashes... I have them too sometimes. You can try to reinstall your system or at least dark messiah.

He wanna kill me!

JilakoDate: Monday, 2010-03-01, 3:54 PM | Message # 8
Rank VII
the only way to come back in serv when i have the differs map problem is to delete the maps so i already did but the problem will happen sometimes at next loading. And the thing which is weird is it happens only with crusade mode

Forum » Conversation » DMoMM Technical Problems and Solutions » Loading problems
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz