[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » Conversation » Something about DMoMM » Bugs in Dark Messiah
Bugs in Dark Messiah
TyranusDate: Thursday, 2008-06-26, 9:27 PM | Message # 1
Rank III
Group: Corporals
We all know that DM has many various technical bugs in it. Some of them are really annoying, but some of then are a bit funny too. So I decided to tell you guys about my funniest bug that happened to me once, to keep forum active. smile

Okay, so there I was in colloseum, assassin vs. assassin. For fun, I took Disguise (advanced one) skill. I killed my opponent and right before I got back to spectators place, I disguised myself in archer. Now for the funny part. In next fight I was assassin again vs. warrior. I was stancing him, but he took no damage. At first it was weird. Then I tried to backstab him, but daggers just went through his neck xD. I was trying to kill him with stances which didn't work at all, until he slashed me to death. Then, only then when I saw my corpse, I realised that I was still disguised as archer from previous fight xD, it didn't cancel at all, when I was attacking him. surprised

If some of you also experienced some unique bug. post it, especially if it is such a unique bug. xD

FuzzDate: Tuesday, 2008-10-14, 3:30 PM | Message # 2
Rank VII
Group: Corporals
once i was bunny jumping in ctf_2 and when it came to the bridge i had so much speed that i fell through the world, the graphics turned pink. i was like wtf, i kpet falling and falling, till i eventualy trejoined the map, quite funny and unique. wacko

Turalyon - "Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, so fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he!?"

Forum » Conversation » Something about DMoMM » Bugs in Dark Messiah
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz