[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » Conversation » Something about DMoMM » ROFL
ROFL
ElenaDate: Saturday, 2009-05-02, 7:25 PM | Message # 1
Rank I
Group: Blocked
Hi noobies )) U really think that u able to ban me at ur server? Funny... And for what? Im wearing "ur" EYE tag? Mb u will remember that its not URS tag? I was asked by Bloodraven to put it on. And i will get it off only if HE will ask me PERSONALY. If u have any troubles with that - talk to HIM. Otherwise - go kill urself - wall there ===> |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

TuralyonDate: Saturday, 2009-05-02, 7:56 PM | Message # 2
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
God Elena, we feel so scared and scattered now. First of all, it was not "our" tag that got you banned, it was your attitude.
Second, you won't hear from Bloodraven for a while now, since he's in the army.
I know this will mean nothing to you, because I've dealt with that kind of persons like you a few times, but I honestly see no reason to mock us. All I can see is, that this is your satisfaction, and your answer will be "more mocking" ... well bring it on, as long as you're happy.

And the following that I will wrote, I suppose you'll just "not see it" and afterwards you'll spread the word to either HBD forums or just yourself "Turalyon is a big yerk, good to be messed around with" ...
Well, as in our clan rules there's a rule that you aren't avaliable to insult people, mock em, jada jada ... for THAT, you can lose your tag, and even Bloodraven agreed to that. You've done well to oppose the rules as much as you could, because that's in your nature, and I get it.

*And EYE members, please do not post on any Elena's messages ... this does not concern you*

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

Forum » Conversation » Something about DMoMM » ROFL
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz