Wednesday, 2024-05-01, 10:10 PM

Main Page
Register

Welcome Guest | RSS

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » Conversation » Something about DMoMM » DMOMM players, u r scared of the most in every class (^^)
DMOMM players, u r scared of the most in every class
HellDate: Monday, 2009-08-03, 6:27 AM | Message # 1
Rank VII
Group: Obers
Well, I suppose, everything is obvious from the thread name ^^ I gonna start:

-Turalyon...well, no comments...u know, why tongue xD I am afraid of him anyway, doesnt matter what class he is playing xD

-Archer: hmmm...Ateist is evul, vs him I never know who will stay alive, Jil...kinda evil archer as well...still I have troubles in killing him.

-Assasin: Stan...wrrr...almost no chance to get away alive...Bambam...every time I meet him, he gets stronger and stronger...Nikitson-if he manages to come close-kaboom xD fortunately I usually manage to kill him before it but many timez he owns me with evul bombs xD

-Warrior: Fuzzeh....ouch...if I miss the hit before his attack=death...Tineh...low chance to escape his sword xD

-Priest: Xana, aunt rox! xD she is too evul to let ya get away alive xD

-Mage: Jil again...ouch...only priesting can help me to get away alive from him.. xD

I'm hot, u r not!

Message edited by Hell - Monday, 2009-08-03, 6:29 AM

JilakoDate: Monday, 2009-08-03, 2:08 PM | Message # 2
Rank VII
Group: Generals
weeee my turn (btw, i'm back ^^')

-Turalyon is .. a machine, yes , that'zs the gewd word, in all classes...

-Archer: Hell is evul, he always waits my jumps end to shot me :<

Assassin: Stan , no chances to stay alive except by making him busy into duel and calling like a retard for allys

Warrior: eee.. everybody who can do stances cry , but specially fuzz , virus and bambam ones

Priest: Well, i would say xana if i had not peace with her ^^'. So i'll say Hell which is annoying until i get forb as mage o.o

Mage: Lightning mages cause i can't take fire >.<.

L'enfer, c'est les autres.

BambamDate: Monday, 2009-08-03, 7:01 PM | Message # 3
Rank VI
grats to another good flood, Helleh tongue

-Turalyon: I don't fear him! *caugh* Never! *caugh caugh*

-Archer: Hell and Ateist mainly

-Assassin: Stan ofc, Nikitson, and Fuzz, although there are many other really good ones includíng Jil and EnerGi

-Warrior: Fuzz, Dwarf (when he isnt too rusty) and Tiny

-Priest: Xana mainly, but since im a real noob with leap, i'm scared of all good priestesses

-Mage: Jil ofc and all the suiciding fire mages xD

btw, we have 6 classes here, 5 normal and one "Turalyon class" crazy

Justin Bieber: "I've been sent from god to make music"
Tiësto: "I didn't send anybody"

HellDate: Monday, 2009-08-03, 10:33 PM | Message # 4
Rank VII
Quote (Bambam)
grats to another good flood, Helleh tongue

Thx ^^
Quote (Bambam)
btw, we have 6 classes here, 5 normal and one "Turalyon class" crazy

Lol, Bam xD tongue

I'm hot, u r not!

tinyDate: Tuesday, 2009-08-04, 1:09 AM | Message # 5
{KoD} Consul
Group: Embassy
Oooooooooooooooooooooooo nice topic!

Turalyon: more scared of his archer then his warrior :s but yea his hard with all classes (but i'v never seen him as prest..i think..maybe...:s)

Archer: well I'm scared of Hate most of all (when he did play) he always seemed to have his bow pointing right at my nuts 99% of the time....Jil ,Ateist & hell 1 haz 1 word 4 u lot! EVIL!

Assassin: Niki and his Evil bombs!!!! He truly is a warriors nightmare T-T Stan is also a scary 1 to face up to. its hard to keep an eye on him and if u lose him ur as gd as dead :s

Mage: Orc! Orc! Orc! Devil Orc! I haz nightmars of him being mage now!!!!!!

Prestewss: Xana Queen prest in my mind T-T Hell, o got Hell, as prest is hell... @_@

Warrior: Maxy was my fave duel partner all the matchs with him was hard. Tur i will never 4get the EYE vs KoD duels i just couldent kill u xD u r a epic warrior <3 Twistix his scary..u just never know when his going to leap attack u. O.O

I cam I saw I conquered

-Virus-Date: Tuesday, 2009-08-04, 8:02 AM | Message # 6
Rank II
Group: Volunteers
Well eeh, my turn ^^ :

Turalyon: no comments... hasnt changed :P, but still... awsome ( il blow his comp up heheheh ) happy ... .. OK I GIVE UP HES GOOD GOOD GOOOD GOOD !!! -.-

Archer: Hell's magical bow :P ofc and energi with his evul flare arrow ! o.o and Ateist with his evul.... errr...skills

Assassin: Nikitson and Stan... crazy bombers and backstabbing pricks xD and anal is good too...

Warrior: eeh dunno actually... Turalyon... Tiny..Fuzzyboy(no offense).... me ?... nah I suck :P ( or do I ? hmm..)

Priest: Xana and Hell o.o

Mage: Crazy ,haxing.. magical ... mysterious... Wanker... Orc ofc ( no offense) last time I had 10000 volts through my body.... and some 200C fireballs on my face !! absolute wanker (still no offense) overpowered mage... awsome

These were in my opinions... havent played dm quite a long time :P but dont worry I wont leave smile

Added (2009-08-04, 8:02 Am)
---------------------------------------------
and cookies for em... and other members and my friends smile and some nutella with it .... ( became popular when i spoke to Orc and sayed the word "Nutella" ) wink

BambamDate: Tuesday, 2009-08-04, 2:08 PM | Message # 7
Rank VI
Quote (tiny)
Maxy was my fave duel partner

I once dueled Maximus (it was a few months ago) and when i remember right, your fighting styles are quite similar^^

Quote (-Virus-)
"Nutella"

Nutella! *mjam* it makes good figure!
Attachments: 2374153.jpg (7.0 Kb)

NikitsonDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-05, 3:27 AM | Message # 8
{KoD}Ambassador
as i play dm ever..over of 2,(?) years.. i have seen a lot of good players.

-Archer: Kogut, [HД]Garret, Seradus, GodFather, Spike(but his tactic..hate it biggrin )Sanary, Ateist..

-Assasin: Stan, Mufflon.

-Warrior: Kusu and Fly are the best of the Best. no comments tongue Tura, Tiny, Borbel, Turanis, Twistix(but he has lost skills coz 6-8 months he doesnt play awesome Leaper!)

-Priest: Kay'l - best. Denarc, Heidil, Xana, Hell, Emily, Allyce, Torsten..

-Mage: Shaft, Orc..Bambam..

tinyDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-05, 10:20 AM | Message # 9
{KoD} Consul
Quote (Nikitson)
Kusu and Fly are the best of the Best.

Then why can i own kusu on US server and EU server surprised
Fly Agreed he is an epic warrior but if u duel him 999999999999999 times (i think i'v dueled him more time O.O....no jk.) U can win in a duel against him.(fuel duel 10 rounds)
Best warrior i realy don't know :s i vot for tur or borbel...

I cam I saw I conquered

TuralyonDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-05, 1:09 PM | Message # 10
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
Hm, let me see.
Archer: I'd have to agree with Nikitson about GodFather being a good archer, as for the rest, I think they're good, but not the best. I'd also point out Hell and Orc who have their own way of killing as an archer and I think their skills cannot be compared to casual players. I also remember BadSanta and (DLF)Mara being good archers aswell. As for Ateist, I think I've played not so much against his archer to know his true skills.
Assassin: No doubt, Stan has a nice way of backstabbing anyone he wants, as for the "rogue" style, I'd pick Nikitson. I can't argue that Orc is a really awsome assassin, specially with his hiding spots. I R Fuzz can also be a good assassin, but sometimes he just has a bad day smile
Warrior: I can't say about Kusu still being a good warrior, maybe in the old old days, but a few last time I've seen him, he didn't quite develop anything special. Fly is a good warrior, but I think he always fools around too much, so you can't determine his real playing.
Since I really like playing warrior, and I find it as my main class, I'm gonna go further into looking the best players in it.
Borbel, no doubt is a great teamplaying warrior and good in 1vs1 duels. But I find his playing as a loner not quite amuzing.
I R Fuzz and Bambam are on a good way of being both best in teamplay and in the same matter in loner style.
Tiny is also a nice warrior, can't argue, but his style is a lot alike of Maximus. It's always nice to see someone having a different style than yourself, so I like to fight with you.
Twistix, yeah, nice leaps there.
Mage: Shaft and Orc I'd say.
Priest: Emily and Heidil were nice priestesses, but they always played for fun mostly, so it's hard to say again. All I know, they did a good job controling other people inside their brambles.
Borbel can also play a nice priest, I think his priesting is unique in this game, although he doesn't play it much.
Allyce is a good teamplaying priest, one of the best imo.
I'd also like to add Xana, she's got great teamplaying and soloplaying skills, but not the best ones.

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

NikitsonDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-05, 2:23 PM | Message # 11
{KoD}Ambassador
yep Tura mostly i agree with you )

what about Kusu..really i dont know..as i love Crusade mode like old days..now i very often join to Holy wars and sometimes i saw the Waririor who hit all enemys backs of metres about 4.. %)it could be Kusu or Chabutte.. yeah, maybe ping confused me..but..really they rock.

About Fly..i judge by his Score..i do not pay attention to Duels..he is multienemies biggrin
and his Moving is so awesome.

Guys you really have never seen KAY'L ??
last time when i can see she it was about 1 year..or more.
actually an ancident i met she about few months ago..she said that he doesnt have inet.. dry

FuzzDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-05, 2:39 PM | Message # 12
Rank VII
Group: Corporals
For Good Warriors (I might name some really oldschool ppl..): I Think Kusu, Skie, Godfather, Maximus was really good warriors back in the days. If we look more on the time we are in now i think Turalyon is a great warrior, also Tiny has awesome playstyle. But 1 in particulare i think have potential is Bambam. I haven't seen him so much, but his total no lock gameplay truely amazes me sometimes.

Archer: I think Ateist is a fast learning archer, if he keeps developing in this tempo he will be a very very insane archer 1 day. And i'd also name Jilako with his jumping style, he is very hard to hit in my opinion, great avoidance. Hell has an evil aim tongue always had, always will have^^. Turalyon is also and epicly good archer. But i remember (DLF)Mara from the old days with his evil fire arrows, that was a real pain in the arse imo :p. Also when Fly played archer back in the [PALADINS] clan, i remember him as really good archer. Also Godfather was a great archer back in the days.

Assassin: Stan is known for his great dagger dueling and backstabbing. Great assassin. Turalyon. The best assassin ive ever seen, just the way he thinks when he plays assassin scares me sometimes... Jilako with his deadly bombs and Nikitson too, is great assassins. I will also name an oldschool assassin which i found really good [OCD] Garret.

Mage: I think Jilako is a great mage, the way he aim, or control a fireball truely is magic. I would also mension Bambam for his epic aiming. And ofc there is Turalyon, he can hit u even how insanely u try to avoid something. Also [HBD] Shaft was a good mage, but especialy an oldschool mage named Kumi. I remember him as 1 of the best firemages I've seen.

Priest: Well Xana for sure is a good priest, the way she keeps herself alive all the time is stunning. Also Turalyon with his clever mind and skills makes a deadly priest. I would also name Hell with his crazy stick. Ive never seen such an annoying staff rushing priest as Hell xD. But as for the oldies. [HBD] Allyce, [EYE] Torsten, (DLF) Mara were great priests too.

Turalyon - "Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, so fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he!?"

HellDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-05, 4:39 PM | Message # 13
Rank VII
Another mage from old times I remembered, who was rly evul...Screemon..his lightning could find u everywhere...

I'm hot, u r not!

JilakoDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-05, 5:20 PM | Message # 14
Rank VII
You know what i think about screemon and i'll repeat it: he was a bugger, he never played without bugs (the mwheel) so it's not specially hard to hit enemies with this cause you don't have to anticipate (good word?) his moves...

L'enfer, c'est les autres.

BambamDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-05, 6:15 PM | Message # 15
Rank VI
Quote (Dreadful)
total no lock gameplay

ty Fuzz happy but to avoid missunderstandings,i have to say that i started to lock vs archers in the last time, and sometimes when i attack an enemy that is surrounded by allies (to avoid hitting my own ppl)

Forum » Conversation » Something about DMoMM » DMOMM players, u r scared of the most in every class (^^)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz