Tuesday, 2024-04-16, 9:16 AM

Main Page
Register

Welcome Guest | RSS

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » Conversation » Something about DMoMM » All bugs in DMoMM (Write only "not to use" bugs)
All bugs in DMoMM
TuralyonDate: Sunday, 2009-08-23, 8:35 PM | Message # 1
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
Write here every bug you saw in Dark Messiah untill now. And if I post first bug, I will post it like this.
1.) Archer using 2 different arrows and changing between them to shoot faster.

The second bug should be addressed with a number 2.) so guys please let's make a clean thread and post all the bugs known to us here smile Screenshots are also welcome.
2.) Mage using mousewheel as attack, and using Lightning. It results in shooting more than one lightning in that direction.

PS: Any "fun" bugs that do not affect the gameplay, do not have to be posted here.

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

JilakoDate: Sunday, 2009-08-23, 9:45 PM | Message # 2
Rank VII
Group: Generals
3.) Pressing an emote key multiple times after doing a stance (or a slash for priest/mage with staff) will repeat this stance/slash (works also with leap)

4.) Shooting in enemy's feet can make him flying - do not do that on purpose.

5.) Usings hotkeys (like 6 and 8) or last weapons with bombs makes the activation time disappearing (you can instantly make your bombs exploding)

L'enfer, c'est les autres.

TuralyonDate: Monday, 2009-08-24, 6:10 PM | Message # 3
Clan Protector
6.) Going on places where there is no way for a person to go by foot or leave the place of being. (If you fall somewhere in the deeps and you cannot get up, kill yourself ... do not exploit your position by staying there and trying to shoot your enemies or use mass heal as priest ... you can always use places that are accessible by jumping on various platforms, but you have to know a way down)

JilakoDate: Monday, 2009-08-24, 7:28 PM | Message # 4
Rank VII
7.) Changing team to make his name disappearing and having opposite team sword (as warrior) (impossible to know who you fight and if he's a disguised assa) or to have -1 in deaths which will make you instantly respawning

TyranusDate: Thursday, 2009-10-29, 10:30 PM | Message # 5
Rank III
Group: Corporals
Ok listen to my story. There once was a priestess at the flat roof of the wooden house on ctf_mp2 (Vradek's Crossing) map. She had been corrupting from up there, so it was necessary to kill her. I was playing assassin and that's what I did. I didn't know at that time how to get to her location, so I planted both bombs(triggered and the first one) at the ceiling, right under the priestess and triggered it. At my surprise, it killed her. So I am asking, is the fact that the radius of the explosion of the bombs goes through walls considered as a bug? Priestess told me it was and I want to be sure. Tell me your opinion please.

TuralyonDate: Friday, 2009-10-30, 1:01 PM | Message # 6
Clan Protector
Well I never killed anyone through the wall before (planting it on ceiling and than someone walking over it on the other side), except when you kill yourself through wall, that's possible.
But I have no idea, I don't think it should be considered as a bug ...

AteistDate: Friday, 2009-10-30, 2:32 PM | Message # 7
{KoD}Ambassador
Group: Embassy
8.) you can jump on arrows if the arrows are planted on a wall. Meaning that if you got an archer shooting arrows under your feet all the time then you can actually jump on the arrows up the wall and climb it o.o (affects the gameplay because you can send an assassin up high to bomb or just send a ranged unit up there. both to camp)

JilakoDate: Friday, 2009-10-30, 6:28 PM | Message # 8
Rank VII
Tyranus, are you sure that your bombs were on the under side of the roof? (cause sometimes, the bomb appear on the other side of the thing you plant it if it's enough small..)

TyranusDate: Friday, 2009-10-30, 11:23 PM | Message # 9
Rank III
Group: Corporals
I'm not really sure, I just jumped, threw, ran and triggered. And it was a month ago. We need to check this in game some time. tongue

Forum » Conversation » Something about DMoMM » All bugs in DMoMM (Write only "not to use" bugs)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz