Friday, 2024-04-19, 6:48 AM

Main Page
Register

Welcome Guest | RSS

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » Conversation » Something about DMoMM » Tutorial for maps (Not a tutorial about mapping)
Tutorial for maps
JilakoDate: Wednesday, 2011-01-26, 7:30 PM | Message # 1
Rank VII
Group: Generals
Hello fellows [EYE] (yeah, i like to use fancy words! even when i'm wrong when using them!)
Some times (well, i'd rather says monthes) ago, I started making tutorials for maps on dark messiah. As the thread description says, it is NOT tutorials for mapping or hammer, but things you can do on various maps, which include jumps, exit ways, etc.. I have no doubts about that you guys already know many of the things presented on theses videos, but who knows, you might find some unknown stuff
Here's the link to my youtube account where you can see thoses videos (and some random stuff not related at all with dark messiah)
http://www.youtube.com/user/jilakop
As you will soon notice, I have stopped doing tutorials because of lack of motivation and time (and doing such thing alone is pretty boring)
But if you have any proposition of tutorials that might be interesting, tell me and I'll try to do it , if it's possible for me smile

L'enfer, c'est les autres.

FuzzDate: Wednesday, 2011-01-26, 9:36 PM | Message # 2
Rank VII
Group: Corporals
I have had this idea for a few years now, I think i've even discussed it with Jilako once. I know Ateist form koD also know i've had this idea for quite some time. But I also lack the motivation and time to do it, but together it could be a fun project, and might discover something you didn't know biggrin

Turalyon - "Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, so fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he!?"

StBDate: Monday, 2011-01-31, 12:11 PM | Message # 3
Rank III
Group: Volunteers
your brightness level is so aaagh dark!! those jumps arent nothing new for me anyway nice video biggrin yay music ^^

DragonfighterDate: Monday, 2011-01-31, 2:54 PM | Message # 4
Rank VI
Group: Corporals
Good idea. For me a few things are new in the video, which I never knew before. Nice! happy

What manner of man is a man, who's not trying to change the world?!

Forum » Conversation » Something about DMoMM » Tutorial for maps (Not a tutorial about mapping)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz