Friday, 2024-03-29, 6:18 AM

Main Page
Register

Welcome Guest | RSS

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Questions and Suggestions » EYE Clan nearly dead?
EYE Clan nearly dead?
BambamDate: Wednesday, 2009-04-29, 6:38 PM | Message # 1
Rank VI
Group: Generals
Hey,
as you may have noticed, there are no Clan activitys taking place anymore. EYE seems to be nearly dead. So what to do?

1. We could just start with Clan activitys. But: there are too less active players left. So it would be fine if some old members could return, but i also understand
those who say: "i have been playing this game for 2 years now, and i get bored!"

So if it is this case, it leads to option 2: active recruiting. There are new players ingame, and some of them are not bad. Of course, they aren't at the level of most of our Clan members.

And a last option: we do nothing. This will lead to the Clan's death.

I would prefer option one: The old members return; but if this doesn't work, option 2 is acceptable as well.
But to realize that, we need first of all a more active clan leader / branch leader.
I don't want to offend anyone, but - as i said- if we continue like now, EYE wil die. sad

Justin Bieber: "I've been sent from god to make music"
Tiësto: "I didn't send anybody"

JilakoDate: Wednesday, 2009-04-29, 6:48 PM | Message # 2
Rank VII
It's sad to say , but yes, the clan is dying (maybe already dead) and even if there's still some members, we're not enugh to be really a clan, but more a group of players.
But even if we do active recruit, we can't be sure it'll be active members.

L'enfer, c'est les autres.

KamiziDate: Wednesday, 2009-04-29, 7:25 PM | Message # 3
Rank V
Group: Volunteers
We shouldn't recruit anyone who plays less than 3 months. Clan is dying (sadly true), so where is Tur? Come back Tur! smile

He wanna kill me!

HellDate: Wednesday, 2009-04-29, 7:45 PM | Message # 4
Rank VII
Group: Obers
I agree with all of u, we should change something before it is too late to do anything...Neither Turalyon, nor Dwarfbier play these days. May be we should change the clan-leader? Or what to do? Idk... wacko sad

I'm hot, u r not!

JilakoDate: Thursday, 2009-04-30, 6:49 AM | Message # 5
Rank VII
First, i think we should all reput the tag in our name when we real play (i mean , not when we are trying to do best score in negative (wrr, kam beated me to it >.>)). People will see that the clan isn't dead and some will maybe ask to be recruited.
We shouldn't recruit anyone who plays less than 3 months.
I disagree, ok there is players who played less of 3 months and are bad, but there're players who became very good in only 2 months playing *point at Anal*

KamiziDate: Thursday, 2009-04-30, 7:52 AM | Message # 6
Rank V
Yes but if someone plays more than 3 months then is more passiblility that he will play more, not he will stop playing after a week or two. We don't need 1-week-EYE.

He wanna kill me!

BambamDate: Thursday, 2009-04-30, 1:38 PM | Message # 7
Rank VI
@Orc: You're right. We should more often wear our tags. I will keep that in mind.
And about the discussion how new players should be: I think we should discuss it later, as soon as we know which way we go.
I still hope that we can give a kind of impulse to the old players and make them playing again smile

KamiziDate: Friday, 2009-05-01, 9:56 AM | Message # 8
Rank V
Hmm, what about to make a vote for that, what should happen with EYE? For example: choose new leader, wait for Tur's back, make new clan, join KoD etc.

He wanna kill me!

BambamDate: Friday, 2009-05-01, 10:55 AM | Message # 9
Rank VI
First of all, we should wait some time. I hope Tura will look in forum and see this thread. Dont forget, hes still the leader. Can anyone send him Email? Or does anyone know anyone who could know his Email adress? I will send him a PM , maybe he activated this thing that he gets an Email when he gets a PM.

JilakoDate: Friday, 2009-05-01, 11:13 AM | Message # 10
Rank VII
He is sometimes on forum (2 days ago he was) and i think he already saw this message, but don't ask me why he doesn't answer

KamiziDate: Friday, 2009-05-01, 2:16 PM | Message # 11
Rank V
Ok, Dwarf took the lead for now :). We gonna see what will be next but I don't think so EYE will die. smile

Added (2009-05-01, 2:16 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
waaaagh, I think one and I write 2nd... again... Orc, don't say about hand ^^'. I wanted to say but my keyborad is evil... that I think Dwarfy should take a lead coz he's like (or he is) V-CL. How do you think? Wanna him as CL? coz I do.

He wanna kill me!

TuralyonDate: Friday, 2009-05-01, 7:35 PM | Message # 12
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
Ugh, hard to get a subject to begin with. Well, first of all, yeah I had to leave ... not just steam, but computer in integrity. I've only said to a very low amount of people that I'll be leaving for a while, tho I forgot to write it in the forum since it was a rush.
You've might've seen me on steam every now and than and that was either my cousin, either me just checking up if a certain person was on.
And I understand that you all wish to have a leader that is always online, always there for you, but it's simply the time where I can't be around. School and work have brought me a lot of chores, a lot of things to think about and things that have to be done in future. I know I miss a few games here and there, I can't deny that, but I simply don't find the time to fill it in, in my freetime.
I think you won't see me at all untill end of June, hm maybe sooner ...
But untill than, like most of you said, you should find another leader. If Dwarfbier isn't here to work things out, why not declare Orc to be a "temporary" and if he wishes "permanent" leader. He has seen a lot of clans go appart, and I think he knows what to do at desperate times when it comes to that.
I guess that is all. Sorry to "let you all down" and sorry I didn't talk about this sooner.

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

JilakoDate: Saturday, 2009-05-02, 6:11 AM | Message # 13
Rank VII
We can't blame you for having things more important (like tests etc..) to do than DM. And i'll do what i can to help Dwarfbier (if he needs it ofc) and if it's necessary, (and if others agree) i can be temporary leader
By the way, Turalyon, Good luck with tests and school and have fun in life and may you be back soon (to kill some ppl O,.,O)

BambamDate: Saturday, 2009-05-02, 12:11 PM | Message # 14
Rank VI
Yes, real life is more important then games. I also hope to see you ingame soon ( many consider you as the best player of DM, i'm curious tongue )
Orc has my full confidence and i'm sure he will be a good and experienced leader smile

BorbelDate: Wednesday, 2009-05-06, 8:46 PM | Message # 15
Ex-Protector
Group: Spectators
At least, you awoke him up guys, seeing you were doing it, I guess the clan still alive

Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Questions and Suggestions » EYE Clan nearly dead?
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz