Thursday, 2024-03-28, 11:20 PM

Main Page
Register

Welcome Guest | RSS

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Questions and Suggestions » Noobs of DM (Think it over...)
Noobs of DM
BambamDate: Sunday, 2009-06-14, 4:13 PM | Message # 16
Rank VI
Group: Generals
hm, why do so many ppl moan about slash ? (since i learned stancing) i dont think that slashing is very useful (except the enemy has low hp).. it needs much stamina, and stance makes archers loose their arrow etc..

Justin Bieber: "I've been sent from god to make music"
Tiësto: "I didn't send anybody"

TuralyonDate: Sunday, 2009-06-14, 7:33 PM | Message # 17
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
Probably because when you hold stance you run slower than archer jumping, while slashing you run as fast as without stance, and it's easier to catch the enemy and run around it.

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

BambamDate: Sunday, 2009-06-14, 9:12 PM | Message # 18
Rank VI
huh, didn't notice yet that you run slower holding while holding stance wacko
btw, what i really hate (and i dont think that i gonna change my opinion in that point ) is camping and blinding; i dont think that i have to explain why.

HellDate: Monday, 2009-06-15, 8:10 AM | Message # 19
Rank VII
Group: Obers
I don't think, that blinding is so bad, as if u use it, u have to ''sacrifice'' some points from some necessary skills to this. So I think this is the choice of the ppl who use it and I don't think we should be angry at them for using it.

I'm hot, u r not!

TuralyonDate: Monday, 2009-06-15, 10:19 AM | Message # 20
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
Oh blind ... if I get blinded, that doesn't make me less accurate of killing you ^^ you just have to learn how to overcome blind so that you can still see normal.
As for camping, well sometimes it's a bit pesky having someone who has ranged attacks camp and have a priest nearby ... but eh, simple assassin, run around and bs'ing them ain't a problem.

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

BambamDate: Monday, 2009-06-15, 1:54 PM | Message # 21
Rank VI
with "camp" i didn't mean for example mages who stand in front of their bases in ctf_mp4 and shoot, but i meant for example a tripler who stands all the time in a corner at the stairs of (his own) castle in ctf3 and waits for attacking enemys. The difference is: the mage is fighting, he is vulnerable to ranged attacks and vulnerable to assassins (because all can see him); but the tripler is not fighting , he is only waiting, and i dont like that.

JilakoDate: Monday, 2009-06-15, 4:40 PM | Message # 22
Rank VII
Blind.. yurk, the time is so long that when blind end, i have headach T_T
The problem of the priest who blinds is that she can see assassins too, imo, seeing assassin must be count as a skill and cost 1 point (but it's my opinion and anyway, it's impossible to change so.. xD)
but the tripler is not fighting , he is only waiting, and i dont like that.

Just call for a fireball mage, he is not too bad, he'll can kill the archer easily, or ask a priest to do a poison cloud

L'enfer, c'est les autres.

Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Questions and Suggestions » Noobs of DM (Think it over...)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz