Friday, 2024-04-26, 5:02 PM

Main Page
Register

Welcome Guest | RSS

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Questions and Suggestions » [TSH]-๖TG^-[EYE] server?
[TSH]-๖TG^-[EYE] server?
TuralyonDate: Friday, 2011-01-28, 9:58 AM | Message # 16
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
That can be arranged - I'm thinking 12 slot? But first, I would like to have at least one training with our full team, then we can talk about the server in further detail.

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

HellDate: Friday, 2011-01-28, 10:07 AM | Message # 17
Rank VII
Group: Obers
Ye, I guess 12 slot would be perfect if we take into account the fact that I am not the only one who can offer some money tongue And I am also looking forward to our trainings happy

I'm hot, u r not!

FuzzDate: Friday, 2011-01-28, 2:40 PM | Message # 18
Rank VII
Group: Corporals
I'd like more server slots ont he tsh-kod one, if it lags to much, get more bandwidth, I know it's easy to to say and all, cause i'm not supporting anything. But i'm just saying it's an option.

Turalyon - "Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, so fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he!?"

StBDate: Friday, 2011-01-28, 6:03 PM | Message # 19
Rank III
Group: Volunteers
More slots would be awersome but i'am more into a collo server

And the only reason why i see server lagging is mages! moar mages :3

DwarfbierDate: Friday, 2011-01-28, 7:44 PM | Message # 20
Rank VI
Group: Officers
I had a look through the offer from www.teamplay.de, and i got the specific imformation:

- 16 Player-Clan Server = 14,35€/Month; pre-pay at under 6 months
- adding "Teamplay.de" to the Server name will give us a -10% discount monthly
- its possible to buy Exclusive Hardware giving us a stable lag-free Server, at the cost of 20,52€ or 41,03€
- adding a Voiceserver from Teamspeak 2/3 or Ventrilo does not add any costs
- Pre-paying all 24 Months will give another -10% discount, but the price is quite high since you have to pay for it at once
- adding a Minimum Term of 24 Months will erade the one-shot cost of 9,95€ for bringing the server up

I personally thought about getting a Server some time ago, before i heard about the Revival of [EYE]. I will buy a Server in February or March and it will be a 16 Player Crusade, without exlcusive Hardware, "teamplay.de" in the name, creating a monthly cost of 14,73€ and a one-shot cost of 9,95€. I will pay for this server alone but it will be available for [EYE] of course for trainings and other stuff. If anyone wishes to have more Players on the server or specific extras, he may contact me if he wishes to pay for these extras. Though i have to tell i dont plan to pay any more. Any extras will have to be paid by someone else than. It will be my first server so I`m thankfull if there is any help for me with configurations and stuff. As for some details on the configurations, there won`t be major changes on standart game options, known from the [TSH] - [KoD] Server.

Greetings Dwarf

Always hold tigh to the Present. Each condition, yes each moment is of unthinkable value, because this moment is the representative of an Eternity.

Message edited by Dwarfbier - Saturday, 2011-01-29, 8:26 PM

HellDate: Friday, 2011-01-28, 8:21 PM | Message # 21
Rank VII
Dwarf if u need, I can share some expenses with ya happy just ask tongue

I'm hot, u r not!

TuralyonDate: Friday, 2011-01-28, 10:59 PM | Message # 22
Clan Protector
There are also some discounts if you get 2 servers with different amount of player slots.
That's how we had our [EYE] Domain hosted before. 16 & 12 slot server costed less than 16 and 12 slot server separately.

Either way, that's good news Dwarf, any very generous indeed.
I would have supported you financially as well, however I'm kind of short on money currently. Unemployed, pre-paid uni dried me out, and investment + credits to a ‘company’ I am building with my family.

DwarfbierDate: Saturday, 2011-01-29, 8:24 PM | Message # 23
Rank VI
Group: Officers
For now I can`t ask for any financial support until the server runs for at least 1 month. As you offered some help with that Hell i may gladly take you up on that offer some time.

Always hold tigh to the Present. Each condition, yes each moment is of unthinkable value, because this moment is the representative of an Eternity.

HellDate: Saturday, 2011-01-29, 11:46 PM | Message # 24
Rank VII
Okie happy I am at your service tongue

I'm hot, u r not!

DragonfighterDate: Sunday, 2011-02-20, 9:58 AM | Message # 25
Rank VI
Group: Corporals
Hey guys,

So after long thought, I have come to the decision. Buying a Colloseum server. Coz I really miss Colo and Ive seen that many other players do so. Coz Kamizi hosted a server in Colo mode. Just to test something. And after a few minutes were more than 10 players on it.

And the fact that Dwarfbier wants to host a Crusade Server, Ill host a Colo server. I thought about 12 slots and we could use it for inner trainings too. So we dont have to "kick" players away from TSH server. Because they were really sad when they heared that we'll put a password on the server again.

And another good piont. We advertise for our clan. happy

But before Ill host it, I wanted to hear your opinion about it. Coz I dont want to do anything without your agreement.

Greetz
Dragon

What manner of man is a man, who's not trying to change the world?!

HellDate: Sunday, 2011-02-20, 11:47 AM | Message # 26
Rank VII
Nice idea, Dragon tongue

I'm hot, u r not!

TuralyonDate: Sunday, 2011-02-20, 12:38 PM | Message # 27
Clan Protector
It's a nice idea yeah. However, I have no funds to help you with it. I might even be struggling with the shared payment for TSH - TG - EYE server and our TS3.
Best of luck tho.
If you need any help with it, you can ask me or even better, Malcolm.

MightyMalcolmDate: Sunday, 2011-02-20, 12:45 PM | Message # 28
[TSH]Consul
Group: Embassy
Hey guys, completely forgot about this thread wacko
anyway, 2 things i wanna say.
1.) colo servers could well be hosted privately on a ded server. just find some1 with good inet connection that lives central. i don't know what kind of orgies you are planning but usually 8 slots are way enough for a colo server. a ded server can do that without lags. we can try using mine, just ask for it. i could leave it open when doing sth for university and don't need my inet bandwidth (and after all: i'd always have an epic ping there xD).
2.) RB had 3 servers and they were most popular. still swiss took 2 of them offline because there were just not enough people playing. EYE coming back to DM of course brings new life to the game, but for how long? server numbers have gone up lately, but how many are occupied?

just consider it^^

Applause from the audience, please!

Message edited by MightyMalcolm - Sunday, 2011-02-20, 12:46 PM

TuralyonDate: Sunday, 2011-02-20, 1:15 PM | Message # 29
Clan Protector
Quote (MightyMalcolm)
2.) RB had 3 servers and they were most popular. still swiss took 2 of them offline because there were just not enough people playing. EYE coming back to DM of course brings new life to the game, but for how long? server numbers have gone up lately, but how many are occupied?

Swiss always had different settings on his servers, not many good players play there.
I see our shared server almost always on 20 slots, and seeing there is no Colo servers on, this might just be a good idea to put one - even with 12 players it could be filled.
And not to mention that only a few servers are from Europe (I will exclude Russia from it, because most have 100+ ping for Central and Western Europe, which is the majority of players.
I think that they'd still be occupied, even if we opened another 20 slot server.

KamiziDate: Sunday, 2011-02-20, 2:45 PM | Message # 30
Rank V
Group: Volunteers
It's no problem for me to host colo from time to time but it mostly lags for not poles ppl ^^'. Moreover there are a lot of poles so it's not wasted anyway tongue

He wanna kill me!

Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Questions and Suggestions » [TSH]-๖TG^-[EYE] server?
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz