Tuesday, 2024-04-16, 7:15 AM

Main Page
Register

Welcome Guest | RSS

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Questions and Suggestions » Server rules set!
Server rules set!
MightyMalcolmDate: Wednesday, 2011-02-23, 1:40 AM | Message # 1
[TSH]Consul
Group: Embassy
As some of you might have already noticed, i (and this also includes tura and tiny) finally set the server rules online and therefore in stone. Of course the more clever guys instantly understood them wrong on purpose and took them as an invite for free bhopping all over the map. This was, as you all know, not the intention, so i added a "no excessive bhopping" rule. if you want to spend weeks now defining what "excessive" might exactly mean in the context of Dark Messiah, the context of God or the context of a turquoise teletubby, feel free to do so. i however still believe in the good inside of you and that you will interpret it in the sense of fair play and can tell when a player goes over the top. i personally am completely sick of this topic and don't want to be bothered with it anymore. Play fair and have fun is what our server frequently shouts out, so please do it.

Also, if you have any other problem, suggestion or whatever concerning the server, please post it into a forum (preferably the tsh forum but this one would be fine too) so people can also comment on it. exceptions are immediate emergencies of course, like the server not running, plugins messing up etc. then my steam is open to you wink
hugs, licks and best regards,
mighty

P.S.: my apologies to hell. he knows why wink

Applause from the audience, please!

Message edited by MightyMalcolm - Wednesday, 2011-02-23, 1:42 AM

HellDate: Wednesday, 2011-02-23, 1:06 PM | Message # 2
Rank VII
Group: Obers
tongue

I'm hot, u r not!

DragonfighterDate: Wednesday, 2011-02-23, 3:20 PM | Message # 3
Rank VI
Group: Corporals
Finally the server rules are set. Now I cant get annoyed anymore with "Hahaha, there are no rules for da server ROFL LOL ROFLCOPTERBBQ!111" wacko

ty happy

What manner of man is a man, who's not trying to change the world?!

Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Questions and Suggestions » Server rules set!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz