[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Turalyon, Jilako  
Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Joining the Clan » LoveAngel Wants to Join EYE
LoveAngel Wants to Join EYE
LoveAngelDate: Sunday, 2008-06-29, 11:59 PM | Message # 1
Rank I
Group: Volunteers
Well Uhm Hi there xD... Well im ''LoveAngel'' I want to try to join EYE i played with Turalyon and Sinner for a few times.
Turalyon tested me in colosseum and he gave me his vouch,,, later i went in colosseum with sinner went playing there and had fun...
I'm from holland (europe) and my main classes are archer or warrior mostly,,, if You ever need to contact me you can always Ask For My msn... my gaming experience Hmmm,, Well i played like a year ago a few months and got bored so stopped started playing again a month ago,,, i Try to play allot of DMoMM and mostly in the evening but now i have vacation so sometimes all day ^^ Well my Real Name is Sebas(Crap) And im 15 years old and like i said before i had my vouhc from Turalyon and i want to join this clan,,, becausee Its a very skilled anda ctive clan and i think it would be fun to play with you guys and learn and have clanwars...
Well hope that was enough

Greetzz Mee xD

Edit: Dont know If This uhm helps or something or inportant I was In AO (Alpha Omega clan) Before, with Langelus. And we were competing against Nightwish (when he was in EYE)

Message edited by LoveAngel - Monday, 2008-06-30, 0:10 AM

SinnerDate: Monday, 2008-06-30, 0:07 AM | Message # 2
Rank III
I vouch for you to. And i think you will become a great warrior in the nearest future =)

TuralyonDate: Monday, 2008-06-30, 7:25 AM | Message # 3
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
Heh, that's right, I vouch for him.
But LoveAngel, you still need training, to get you in good shape again. Ask someone in EYE (Dwarfbier in any class, Sinner in warrior and so on, and try to learn from them - colosseum or using TEAMSPEAK and have some fun teamplaying on CTF)

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

LoveAngelDate: Monday, 2008-06-30, 9:42 AM | Message # 4
Rank I
Yeaa im Really trying My best To train And play Everyday As much as possible

BurnedsoulDate: Monday, 2008-06-30, 11:47 AM | Message # 5
Rank II
If you need some training in Archering ( or atleast get in shape ) im always online ( from 8.00 gm 1+ berlin time to around 23.00 gm 1 + berlin time ) And i can use some Archer duels =D

Added (2008-06-30, 11:46 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Note When im Busy in Steam in Really Busy =/

Added (2008-06-30, 11:47 Am)
---------------------------------------------
=O it was note When im Busy in Steam IM not in Really Busy =/

DwarfbierDate: Monday, 2008-06-30, 2:15 PM | Message # 6
Rank VI
Group: Officers
Hoi,

ok, if Turalyon and Sinner vouch for you there will be no problem in you joining EYE. But first, i would like to know what your main and second class is. ^^ ( need to add it on our homepage )

But so far, Welcome in EYE

PS: Please read the Forum, so you know about Training times for the International Branch, what you need for this Training and of course further informations about it. If there are any problems regarding the Trainings please contact Sinner, or me.

Always hold tigh to the Present. Each condition, yes each moment is of unthinkable value, because this moment is the representative of an Eternity.

LoveAngelDate: Monday, 2008-06-30, 3:08 PM | Message # 7
Rank I
Quote (Dwarfbier)
Hoi,
ok, if Turalyon and Sinner vouch for you there will be no problem in you joining EYE. But first, i would like to know what your main and second class is. ^^ ( need to add it on our homepage )
But so far, Welcome in EYE
PS: Please read the Forum, so you know about Training times for the International Branch, what you need for this Training and of course further informations about it. If there are any problems regarding the Trainings please contact Sinner, or me.

Well My main class normally is Acher and training On Warriors Withs sin's help so that would be my classes ^^

Message edited by LoveAngel - Monday, 2008-06-30, 3:27 PM

BorbelDate: Monday, 2008-07-07, 8:54 PM | Message # 8
Ex-Protector
Group: Spectators
This is the first warning for you Loveangel, If you want to stay with the EYE you have to learn to behave and show some respect to your enemy even if you don’t like the way they are playing.
When you get killed – put up with it, don’t criticize the way you’ve been killed.
Such actions discredit the whole clan.
Turalyon and Dwarfbier have vouched for you and that’s the reason why you are still here. If you are interested in staying with the EYE - you‘d better think it over. If not, no-one holds you back here.
There will not be a second warning. If I ever see you act like today, you‘ll be kicked out without any further discussion.

LoveAngelDate: Tuesday, 2008-07-08, 0:33 AM | Message # 9
Rank I
Sure Thing, cool

Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Joining the Clan » LoveAngel Wants to Join EYE
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz