Friday, 2024-03-29, 7:39 AM

Main Page
Register

Welcome Guest | RSS

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Turalyon, Jilako  
Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Joining the Clan » -V!ru$- wants to join of course. (Im not in your computer ;).)
-V!ru$- wants to join of course.
-Virus-Date: Friday, 2009-06-19, 6:58 PM | Message # 1
Rank II
Group: Volunteers
Hi ! My Nickname in DMoMM is -V!ru$- . I want to join EYE, because its a cool clan for me, much tournamets, clan wars, fun of course, etc. But lately ive not seen any tournaments or clan wars at the home page. And some people are thinking, that EYE clan is dying sad . But before, I want to tell a story, so there wont be no misunderstanding. (LONG live the EYE clan !) cry

I live in two places. The first is in town and the second is in countryside. In countryside is my school, but theres are weak computer in my countryside home, it has: 256 MB RAM and 2.0 Ghz. Too weak for a DMoMM:(. But i have a internet here. But theres a powerful computer at town, but i usually go there sometimes at school, but now I can go whenever I want. ITS A HOLIDAY RIGHT NOW biggrin . The powerful computer is 8GB Ram and 3.0 Ghz. In town I play DMoMM. Good internet too :). But in this summer i can get a powerful computer to the countryside ( right now Im at countryside, while im typing this). So much for that :).

The main two classes are: 1. Warrior 2. Archer (sometimes assassin). About my skills, I think some EYE members have seen me playing. But I dont know what they think of me. Ive seen EYE Hell playing with his magical bow happy , Turalyon ( who pwned me with warrior, in 1vs1 warrior duel surprised ), Stan, and other EYE members. But im better at assassin, but I like archer much more ( I dont know why -.-).

And now for more other detalis, that are needed:
Name: Jaanus Kirs (it maybe weird, but its our country), but you can call me David or Virus or MrWarrior13.
Steam ID: jaanus590

Ok, now for the other things.

I spend like more than 10 hours in DMoMM, so no problem with that :). Best multiplayer ive ever seen in my opinion. My best Warrior score is 71-19. Sorry i have no screenshots, but I have witnesses wink (I think -.-) . Archer is 51-20, Assassin 58 -17. Im not so sure about the archers and assassins scores, but I think its so. So, as long I have a good computer and a good internet, I play it every day.

And final, is it REALLY necessary, that i have to play it 10 hours a week ? Because, like i said before, Im sometimes at town or countryside. If im in town i can play it. But if im in countryside, i cant play it, but I can communicate through steam. I really hope you agree to take me to the EYE clan. But i fear the 10 hours a week will let me down :(. And my ping is like 40-80 when i play, so no problem.

I wish everyone a good summer holiday, full of joy and fun :).

Take care !

-Virus-

(Leave comments for the long story, I want to see youre faces :D)

Message edited by Jann - Friday, 2009-06-19, 10:03 PM

JilakoDate: Friday, 2009-06-19, 8:46 PM | Message # 2
Rank VII
Group: Generals
Hey Virus (too lazy for special caracters -_-')
I vouch for you and your evul warrior! (stop rushing da poor orc-mage! i iz innocent with innocents and peacefully fireballs!)
And, hym.. except if i missed something, stan isn't anymore EYE member O_o

And about your story.. i cry all tears i had cry

...Or not biggrin

L'enfer, c'est les autres.

-Virus-Date: Friday, 2009-06-19, 9:08 PM | Message # 3
Rank II
Stan isnt an EYE member surprised ?? Well that suprises me. And i hope your fireballs ARE peacefull and innocent happy . Last time you blew my guts to the air : angry ´. And i thought i can fly surprised .

Message edited by Jann - Friday, 2009-06-19, 10:04 PM

HellDate: Saturday, 2009-06-20, 6:51 AM | Message # 4
Rank VII
Group: Obers
Hey ho tongue
Quote (-Virus-)
Ive seen EYE Hell playing with his magical bow happy

hehe, thx happy
I think I can vouch for ya, actually saw ya playing mage (!), but it was rly good, so I think it's great that u wanna join us happy
Btw, you are very intelligent as I can notice, your English is really nice, I didn't know English so good when I was 12 xD Double vouch from me tongue

I'm hot, u r not!

TuralyonDate: Saturday, 2009-06-20, 6:57 AM | Message # 5
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
Quote (-Virus-)
And final, is it REALLY necessary, that i have to play it 10 hours a week ?

No, that was just a formality for the good old days.
Quote (-Virus-)
And some people are thinking, that EYE clan is dying sad

Well EYE clan isn't dying, at least in my point of view. We've kept the number of players online for quite a while now ... of course, there has been some decreasing, but there's also been increasing in our numbers ... the only problem that persists is that we actually don't have anyone to fight anymore. Ok, one cw with KoD, and we won't see them again in milenia.
Quote (-Virus-)
Stan isnt an EYE member surprised ??

Nope, he left the EYE clan.

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

TuralyonDate: Saturday, 2009-06-20, 7:00 AM | Message # 6
Clan Protector
And you seem like a nice guy, so I'll let you in our clan ... all I want from you is to have Ventrilo installed (ask someone in our steam group when you're invited there too) if you can't find it yourself (we use version of 3.0), but having a microphone for you isn't required, so don't worry. And to be online once per week, that's either tuesday, wednesday, thursday and maybe sathurday ... you'll get refreshed info at steam wink

-Virus-Date: Saturday, 2009-06-20, 7:41 AM | Message # 7
Rank II
Quote (Hell)
I think I can vouch for ya, actually saw ya playing mage (!), but it was rly good

Well, that doesnt mean, that im all the time mage . Im mage, if I want to teach some guys some fly lessons happy . And Belive me, Im better with the other classes ( I think you saw me playing with other classes)

Quote (Turalyon)
And you seem like a nice guy, so I'll let you in our clan ... all I want from you is to have Ventrilo installed (ask someone in our steam group when you're invited there too) if you can't find it yourself (we use version of 3.0), but having a microphone for you isn't required, so don't worry. And to be online once per week, that's either tuesday, wednesday, thursday and maybe sathurday ... you'll get refreshed info at steam

Thanks for letting me in ^_^. Btw, where I have to be online, here or in steam ? EVERYONE ADD ME biggrin . And whats ventrillo ?

Message edited by Jann - Saturday, 2009-06-20, 8:00 AM

TuralyonDate: Saturday, 2009-06-20, 10:21 AM | Message # 8
Clan Protector
Quote (-Virus-)
Btw, where I have to be online, here or in steam ?

You have to be online in steam and be ready to come with us to play DMoMM wink

Quote (-Virus-)
And whats ventrillo ?

A communication program we use to chat among ourselves with a microphone ... but usually only 2-3 people talk and others listen, so you don't require one, just have the program installed.

-Virus-Date: Saturday, 2009-06-20, 10:46 AM | Message # 9
Rank II
Quote (Hell)
Btw, you are very intelligent as I can notice, your English is really nice, I didn't know English so good when I was 12 xD Double vouch from me

Quote (Turalyon)
And you seem like a nice guy, so I'll let you in our clan

Its good to hear people like me, not some agressive bastards, who sent me to hell ( sorry for that :/). Btw if any tournament or event happens, I can take place at Assassin or Warrior. If REALLY needed, then Archer or Mage.

HunterDate: Saturday, 2009-06-20, 12:31 PM | Message # 10
Rank I
Quote (-Virus-)
If REALLY needed, then Archer or Mage.

i think me and hell should do the lil archer trick :P

BorbelDate: Saturday, 2009-06-20, 1:12 PM | Message # 11
Ex-Protector
Group: Spectators
Hmm, looks like we have another Estonian guy in DM. Hope you'll be as good as the first well known one. Welcome aboard!

-Virus-Date: Saturday, 2009-06-20, 2:30 PM | Message # 12
Rank II
Quote (Borbel)
Hope you'll be as good as the first well known one

You think im noob? surprised

Added (2009-06-20, 2:30 Pm)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Hunter)
i think me and hell should do the lil archer trick :P

I guess something is up happy . You trying to hypnotize me to be archer surprised ?

Message edited by -Virus- - Saturday, 2009-06-20, 2:27 PM

TuralyonDate: Saturday, 2009-06-20, 2:34 PM | Message # 13
Clan Protector
Quote (Borbel)
Hope you'll be as good as the first well known one.

Quote (-Virus-)
You think im noob? surprised

Borbel meant that as a compliment. We know a good player that is from Estonia aswell, and he meant that he hopes that you'll be as good as him smile

-Virus-Date: Saturday, 2009-06-20, 3:08 PM | Message # 14
Rank II
Quote (Turalyon)
Borbel meant that as a compliment. We know a good player that is from Estonia aswell, and he meant that he hopes that you'll be as good as him

Good to hear happy

BorbelDate: Saturday, 2009-06-20, 3:15 PM | Message # 15
Ex-Protector
Group: Spectators
Quote (-Virus-)
You think im noob?

You are an EYE member, don’t you Virus? Suppose that’s the main reason why I don’t think you’re a noob wink

Angry isn't he?

Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Joining the Clan » -V!ru$- wants to join of course. (Im not in your computer ;).)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz