Wednesday, 2024-05-08, 12:07 PM

Main Page
Register

Welcome Guest | RSS

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Turalyon, Jilako  
Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Joining the Clan » [DECLINED] The IMP wants to rejoin!!!!
[DECLINED] The IMP wants to rejoin!!!!
TheIMPDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-02, 6:11 PM | Message # 1
Rank I
Group: Volunteers
- Your real name: My name is Anton

- Your age: 27

- Where do you live?: I live in Moscow (Russia)

- Your in-game name: The IMP

- Your contact information (e-mail): censored2000@gmail.com

- Your STEAM-ID: censored666

- Which class(es) you like to play the most? (start with the favorite one): Mage and Archer

- What kind of style of play do you prefer? (Do you like to play co-operative with a friend, do you like to solo them all!, or are you open to both?): I am open to both.

- At what times and days do you usually play?): I usually play at evening . ( 19:00 GMT+3 )

- Why did you choose our clan instead of others?: I could not choose, because the whole world does not find a better clan ... I know I was looking for! biggrin

- List your previous clans and why you left: my first and only clan - [EYE]...now and forever

- Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, I do.

- Tell us more about yourself: I'm not an ordinary guy, love to joke and laugh))) love to win))
And I will soon become a dad))

- Can you speak any other language except for English?:,A bit of Russian with a dictionary ...joke )Russian of course

Hell was full ... and I'm back

JilakoDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-02, 6:55 PM | Message # 2
Rank VII
Group: Generals
For me it's a no, I can't specially remind the reasons why, but I'm sure i had bad experiences with you, plus the fact that you have "fuck[male]" in your profile description doesn't majke it good for you.

L'enfer, c'est les autres.

HellDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-02, 7:22 PM | Message # 3
Rank VII
Group: Obers
I think he deserves a chance, moreover he was in EYE before and he didn't leave it by the way..so dunno...I would vote "yes"

I'm hot, u r not!

TheIMPDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-02, 7:25 PM | Message # 4
Rank I
Jilako,
I doubt that I had business with you, the profile name I corrected, as well as many others.
I think if there is no reason, and solid belief in failure, then is not worth it to sound

Added (2011-03-02, 7:25 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Hell, ty

TuralyonDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-02, 7:36 PM | Message # 5
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
Hello, The IMP.
Thanks for applying to our clan again.
First of all, I'd like to start with

Quote (Аццкий_Сотона)
And I will soon become a dad))

Congratulations smile

Quote (Jilako)
For me it's a no, I can't specially remind the reasons why, but I'm sure i had bad experiences with you

I'm not completely sure Jilako had personal bad experience with you or something ... but I do know that we didn't have much contact with you nor played on the same servers much.

Now to get to the point.
I think you deserve a chance to prove yourself to us once more, to me in particularly.
I will wait for more people to answer to your post, and then we'll put you on trial.

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

TheIMPDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-02, 7:46 PM | Message # 6
Rank I
Hey Turalyon,
Then I too will begin to-order
Quote (Turalyon)
Congratulations

Thank you for your congratulations, but we are accepted after ...))
Quote (Turalyon)
I think you deserve a chance to prove yourself to us once more, to me in particularly.

Also, thanks for the confidence of you personally, I'll try not to fail))

Quote (Turalyon)
I will wait for more people to answer to your post, and then we'll put you on trial.

well as others who want to comment on, I want to say that I am not afraid of your criticism and I can always find a word in answer!

Message edited by Аццкий_Сотона - Wednesday, 2011-03-02, 7:47 PM

TuralyonDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-02, 7:49 PM | Message # 7
Clan Protector
Quote (Аццкий_Сотона)
... and I can always find a word in answer!

Even with google translate wink

TheIMPDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-02, 7:52 PM | Message # 8
Rank I
Quote (Turalyon)
Even with google translate

LOL tongue yes!

Turalyon,
so fasT>> TY ))

Message edited by TheIMP - Wednesday, 2011-03-02, 7:53 PM

FuzzDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-02, 10:00 PM | Message # 9
Rank VII
Group: Corporals
I think i've only played with you once or twice maybe. I remember the name, but with odd unicode letters. I will let doubt benifit you. I have no idea if this actually makes sense in english, I took an old danish saying... But it's something like: "Not guilty, until the oppersit have been proven."

Turalyon - "Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, so fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he!?"

HellDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-02, 10:05 PM | Message # 10
Rank VII
Group: Obers
yeah Fuzz, there is a similar saying in Russian tongue

I'm hot, u r not!

BambamDate: Thursday, 2011-03-03, 12:30 PM | Message # 11
Rank VI
I remember you as a rather inactive member when you were in our clan back then, but this may have changed now.
Since you are not a special friend of one of our members, you will have to prove your playing to us.
We have got many good members already, so your playing should be rather exceptional in my opinion.
We'll put you on a trial, which is -as a reminder- by far not member rank yet; and we'll see how well you're performing.

Justin Bieber: "I've been sent from god to make music"
Tiësto: "I didn't send anybody"

DwarfbierDate: Thursday, 2011-03-03, 3:56 PM | Message # 12
Rank VI
Group: Officers
I have played with IMP a couple of times, but I never realy had any teamplay with him. As for me i say he deserves a chance to prove him self. Before he gets accepted though, it`s better if Jilako thinks a little bit about his bad experiences. Maybe we regret accepting him in the end, so please tell us about once you remember Jilako.

Always hold tigh to the Present. Each condition, yes each moment is of unthinkable value, because this moment is the representative of an Eternity.

JilakoDate: Thursday, 2011-03-03, 5:28 PM | Message # 13
Rank VII
We can give him a try, that costs nothing and we'll avoid any regrets.

L'enfer, c'est les autres.

TheIMPDate: Thursday, 2011-03-03, 5:42 PM | Message # 14
Rank I
I do not remember him

guys, you lit a horrible bureaucracy! I have no words ...
you do not want me to take only because I've got no friends?
half of you do not remember anything about me! If you do not know anything, then you should not say bad!
I find it funny to watch that you take a person who can not play at all, just because he's someone's friend ...
I'm sad to realize how the principle of decision-making lies at the heart of the clan ... in our world is so little justice ....
is in a clan officer ??? real officer!

when you check me???

TuralyonDate: Thursday, 2011-03-03, 6:31 PM | Message # 15
Clan Protector
Quote (TheIMP)
you do not want me to take only because I've got no friends?

No one even said anything about you having friends or not.

Quote (TheIMP)
half of you do not remember anything about me! If you do not know anything, then you should not say bad!
I find it funny to watch that you take a person who can not play at all, just because he's someone's friend ...
I'm sad to realize how the principle of decision-making lies at the heart of the clan ... in our world is so little justice ....
is in a clan officer ??? real officer!

I think your google translator isn't working. We said that we want to give you a try to join our clan.
A "TRIAL" means that you play with one of us for some time to see if you have potential or not.

In To join [EYE]-clan topic we strictly said that you will get accepted if either you're a close friend to one of the generals or me (because we're a social clan, not a hard-core clan to seek only Clanwarses or battles ... we want our community to be free of speech and friendly towards one another) or you receive a trial.

Quote (TheIMP)

I rather take only my friends into the clan and lose all the clanwarses because they're not skillful enough, other than taking people who won't get along and judge prematurely.

We are giving you a chance, but I don't like your attitude towards us.

Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Joining the Clan » [DECLINED] The IMP wants to rejoin!!!!
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz