Tuesday, 2024-04-16, 1:57 PM

Main Page
Register

Welcome Guest | RSS

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Turalyon, Jilako  
Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Joining the Clan » [DECLINED] Master of Ass wants to join EYE :)
[DECLINED] Master of Ass wants to join EYE :)
MasterOfAssDate: Saturday, 2011-03-05, 4:50 PM | Message # 1
Rank I
Group: Volunteers
- Your age: 20
- Where do you live?: Germany
- Your in-game name: Master of Ass
- Your STEAM-ID: Google is watching these forums. smile Send me a PM or just let me add you.
- Which class(es) you like to play the most?: 1. corruption priest, 2. (mass)heal priest, 3. assassin, followed by warrior, mage and archer (I do not like playing archer)
- What kind of style of play do you prefer?: I have been playing CTF on RB for years and I never play DM. I have my own strategies for using a priest, an assassin or a warrior effectively to capture a flag (I kind of mastered all current maps and know the most efficient and shortest ways). However, I do not see any sense in ego-play, so teamwork is very important for me. My style is more about tactic.
- At what times and days do you usually play?: Usually, late... depends on how much university-stuff I have to work on.
- Why did you choose our clan instead of others?: I like all three clans of this wonderful server. To be honest, I wanted to join TSH first, because of their large number of Germans. But they do not care about priest-skills and the most important class for them is warrior. And my warrior was not good enough. After seeing me playing and my TSH application-decline, Turalyon suggested to me to apply for EYE. smile I think, Tura is a really nice guy, so, now I'm here.
- List your previous clans and why you left: I've never been in a clan.
- Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.
- Tell us more about yourself: I study International Law in Germany and I like playing Dark Messiah CTF when I've got time for it.
- Can you speak any other language except for English?: German (mastered ^^), Russian (mastered ^^), Dutch (not fluent) and I understand a little of French, but cannot say much.

Some of you may have seen me playing. So, I'm curious about you opinions on me. smile

Hope to hear from you soon.

Master of Ass

DeadmanDate: Saturday, 2011-03-05, 5:05 PM | Message # 2
Rank V
Group: Corporals
well i dont remember you.....Perchaps you had another nick??

CAUTION!

Walking Dead

FuzzDate: Saturday, 2011-03-05, 6:09 PM | Message # 3
Rank VII
I remember you! You play alot corruption priest, or at last did lately. I haven't seen anything spectacular from your gameplay yet though, I need more time.

Turalyon - "Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, so fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he!?"

HellDate: Saturday, 2011-03-05, 6:11 PM | Message # 4
Rank VII
Group: Obers
ho xD

1) wanna see your priest in-game coz saw u mainly playing as an assasin.

2) Russian mastered? tongue nice 1 tongue we can have a chat in Russian tongue

I'm hot, u r not!

TuralyonDate: Saturday, 2011-03-05, 6:19 PM | Message # 5
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
Hello there.
First of all, thank you for making the application.

Quote (MasterOfAss)
(I kind of mastered all current maps and know the most efficient and shortest ways)

When you join a clan that participates (or participated) in clanwarses, you find out some really interesting new flag routes, but it needs a lot of coordination and teamplay (that's what the clan is about).

Quote (MasterOfAss)
- Which class(es) you like to play the most?: 1. corruption priest, 2. (mass)heal priest

Same as [TSH] probably already told you, when you participate in Clanwarses, these two roles are the least needed. Specially because Clanwarses are about teamplay, and it's extremely important that the priest (which is usually only one in either 5vs5, 6vs6 or 8vs8 wars) knows how to keep allies alive, stoneskinned and to make sure to soulmark assassins and bramble the area behind our flag carrier.
Of course no one will mind you playing Corruption or Mass heal on trainings or in normal play on the servers, but the clanwars thing is different.
If your goal is simple, to wear a tag, have fun in entertaining trainings as much as tactical trainings and not to participate in Clanwarses, then no one will hold you back.
But if your goal would be to play in competitive play against other clans, your style as a Priest will have to change. We have a few good players that can play as a good Priest, so I don't think they will have a problem showing you how and giving you tips.

I saw your Assassin today, and it was okay. It needs a lot of work to master it, but I think you'll get there.

I still want to put you through a trial though. I want to see your coordinated play and competitive play. I will tell you how we will test that, but first I need vouches for a Trial from other members.

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

DragonfighterDate: Saturday, 2011-03-05, 7:16 PM | Message # 6
Rank VI
Hey,
okay I saw you the first time today.
But you didnt play priest today. So I cant say much about your gameplay as priest.

Well, I cant vouch for you now, coz I didnt see you playing. So I have to watch you more.

If tura wants to make a trail with you, that would be a great idea to test your teamplay and such stuff.

But I personally cant say anything about you, so...

Good luck

-Dragon

What manner of man is a man, who's not trying to change the world?!

BambamDate: Saturday, 2011-03-05, 8:16 PM | Message # 7
Rank VI
Group: Generals
I have not specially watched you up to now, but from what i remember your playing is not awesome, but rather solid; so yes for a trial.

Justin Bieber: "I've been sent from god to make music"
Tiësto: "I didn't send anybody"

FuzzDate: Saturday, 2011-03-05, 8:33 PM | Message # 8
Rank VII
I agree with Bambam.

Turalyon - "Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, so fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he!?"

MasterOfAssDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-09, 5:01 PM | Message # 9
Rank I
Group: Volunteers
Hello guys,

I haven't forgotten you. smile

I just want to let you know that I'm preparing for a pretty hard exam at the moment and I'm gonna have more time in ~1 week.

Have a nice day. smile

TuralyonDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-09, 5:49 PM | Message # 10
Clan Protector
No problem. Thanks for informing. Good luck!

FuzzDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-09, 6:23 PM | Message # 11
Rank VII
Yeah, best of luck to you!

TuralyonDate: Friday, 2011-04-22, 10:59 AM | Message # 12
Clan Protector
Poking the thread a little, because I haven't heard from you in a while.
I know you've been busy with your school and all of that, so I'll leave your thread open for about a week or so, and if you do not reply, I'm closing it.

TuralyonDate: Saturday, 2011-04-30, 10:34 AM | Message # 13
Clan Protector
Closing the thread because of lack of interest.

Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Joining the Clan » [DECLINED] Master of Ass wants to join EYE :)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz