• »
Forum moderator: Turalyon, Jilako  
Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Joining the Clan » [ACCEPTED] Limfi wants to join EYE
[ACCEPTED] Limfi wants to join EYE
LimfiDate: Thursday, 2011-06-02, 1:31 PM | Message # 1
Rank II
Group: Junkers
Hello !
My nickname is Limfi (the most of you know me as TSH Limfi)
I am 17 years old and im from Greece.
I m playing the game 3 years and my best classes are : 1st warrior 2nd mage
I im online every day but now i have exams and im not online all the time.Exams will over at next week.
The reason I left TSH was the inactivity of our clan before and after the cw.We didnt do much trainings and all the time i was playing dm with xone or esco..
Anyway
I write this topic coz I want to join EYE..
Im waiting for replies happy

I AM NOOB AND I AM PROUD !

TyranusDate: Thursday, 2011-06-02, 1:49 PM | Message # 2
Rank III
Group: Corporals
You're good warrior, nice person, so you have my vouch. But I hope your joining won't lead to tsh collapse, since I heard they're having some problems.

ArmedDate: Thursday, 2011-06-02, 2:23 PM | Message # 3
Rank II
I am glad that you want to join our clan. You are nice person, and it would be a pity if you did not succeed. So you have my vote - good luck!

"Heaven hides nothing in its measure,
Mortal men blinded by false treasure.
Formless and vanquished we shall travel,
Shield and faith will guide our battle."

FuzzDate: Thursday, 2011-06-02, 3:11 PM | Message # 4
Rank VII
I may ask you to reconsider your choice. Not that I'd not like you to join, you're pretty good and have some nice potential. But I'm also concerned about TSH. I'd at least try to get TSH running before leaving it - however this was more a friendly tip than a no. I would more than likely vouch for you. But please do yourself and everyone else the favor and give it a second thought. It would make me very sad to see TSH fall to it's ground sad

Turalyon - "Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, so fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he!?"

Message edited by Fuzz - Friday, 2011-06-03, 11:34 AM

DonSpeedyDate: Thursday, 2011-06-02, 3:31 PM | Message # 5
[TSH]Consul
Group: Embassy
Don't worry about us, we have had worse times, and I don't want to have Limfi to have to stick to just to keep the clan together, and it is not fair to chain him to us if he could have more fun with you guys wink
Take him, you won't regret it smile

MightyMalcolmDate: Thursday, 2011-06-02, 3:44 PM | Message # 6
[TSH]Consul
Group: Embassy
Quote (Tyranus)
I hope your joining won't lead to tsh collapse, since I heard they're having some problems.

Quote (Fuzz)
It would make me very sad to see TSH fall to it's ground

eeer did i miss sth? since when are we dead? O.o only because we are not training as seriously as you do, doesn't mean we are not alive! wth?

Applause from the audience, please!

LimfiDate: Thursday, 2011-06-02, 4:21 PM | Message # 7
Rank II
Fuzz,i had a 2nd thought but i have taken my desicion.I wont change my mind but that doesnt mean that i have forgot tsh.
And i dont think tsh will collapse coz i left..
as malcolm said :"because we are not training as seriously as you do"that not says anything.all the members of the tsh have very good skills and have reached their top lvl.But with trainings they can earn more teamplay and can use better strategies.

TuralyonDate: Thursday, 2011-06-02, 11:36 PM | Message # 8
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
Quote (Tyranus)
I hope your joining won't lead to tsh collapse, since I heard they're having some problems.

Quote (Fuzz)
It would make me very sad to see TSH fall to it's ground

Quote (MightyMalcolm)
eeer did i miss sth? since when are we dead? O.o only because we are not training as seriously as you do, doesn't mean we are not alive! wth?

They are referring to the fact that since we played our ClanWar, [TSH] members (except for Esco Socks perhaps) have dropped on activity inside DM. Also DonSpeedy's post concerning that he won't participate in any future ClanWar didn't help.
And no, Limfi leaving your clan does not mean you guys will die or anything, my opinion would be that you guys should work on keeping people like Limfi inside your clan, because he is a good player.

Now to the application.
Thank you, Limfi, for making an application to our forum.
Like others would agree, you're a nice Warrior and it was a pleasure seeing you in a ClanWar on Friday.
You have a nice attitude, and seeing that DonSpeedy has no restrains on you, I don't see a reason why you shouldn't join our clan.
I will wait for rest of our high-ranked members to reply, and then discuss the result.

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

BambamDate: Thursday, 2011-06-02, 11:58 PM | Message # 9
Rank VI
Group: Generals
You are a nice person and skilled player, Limfi. However, you get a no from me, and this "no" will last exactly for one month. If you are still reading the [TSH] - forums, you'll see that we are trying to set up mixed trainings with [EYE] and [TSH]. If they agree with us, they (and us) might get a lot more active and have fun together. I read the [TSH]- forums concerning you leaving, and it seems that you made yourself some friends there already. Wait one month, see how the situation will evolve, and you might not even want to join [EYE] anymore, but rather stay with your [TSH]- friends. If you still want to join us then, I won't block your application anymore, you have my word.

Justin Bieber: "I've been sent from god to make music"
Tiësto: "I didn't send anybody"

LimfiDate: Friday, 2011-06-03, 8:13 AM | Message # 10
Rank II
Sounds good,I will wait.
BUT
As I said before i dont think that tsh has to concern coz i left..they have so good players,it cannot collapse..
Ok,i will wait for some time.Then i will say if i still want to join eye or not.

TuralyonDate: Friday, 2011-06-03, 10:04 AM | Message # 11
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
I agree with Bam on that point. It'd be wiser to wait a little while.
That doesn't mean you should join [TSH] back just because you're on wait (well you can, if that is your wish), but I will send you the passwords for mixed Trainings with [TSH] clan, so that you'll be able to join us.

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

HellDate: Friday, 2011-06-03, 11:21 AM | Message # 12
Rank VII
Group: Obers
Same here, sorry for my late answer, as for me I also would like you to wait for some time. You are both a good person and player, but still due to the latest events, your decision might be a bit hasty, so if you still want to join our clan after some period of time, there will be my "yes".

I'm hot, u r not!

DragonfighterDate: Friday, 2011-06-03, 3:53 PM | Message # 13
Rank VI
Hey Limfi,
well you are a really good warrior and nice person and I vouch for you.

But I think If you made your decision, than its you choice... I understand Bam and his opinion, but in the end its Limfis choice, so If he still wants to leave TSH we shouldnt reject him and I wouldnt say "no" just to keep him in TSH to think about it again...

Well, its YOUR choice Limfi so do what YOU want to do. wink

What manner of man is a man, who's not trying to change the world?!

JilakoDate: Friday, 2011-06-03, 4:34 PM | Message # 14
Rank VII
Group: Generals
Limfi is a nice warrior and nice person to play with, but I agree with bam about waiting some time to see how things evolve.

L'enfer, c'est les autres.

FuzzDate: Friday, 2011-06-03, 7:23 PM | Message # 15
Rank VII
Your warrior got very much potential. You remind me of Mr.Tiny in his early stages, some adjustments and practice and you will be very very good.

Turalyon - "Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, so fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he!?"

Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Joining the Clan » [ACCEPTED] Limfi wants to join EYE
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz