• »
Forum moderator: Turalyon, Jilako  
Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Joining the Clan » [ACCEPTED] Hannah wants to join EYE
[ACCEPTED] Hannah wants to join EYE
OgionDate: Sunday, 2011-06-19, 10:02 AM | Message # 1
Rank I
Group: Junkers
Good day everyone,
my name is Gawan from Germany ingame you possibly know me under one's own name Hannah Montana, Justin Bieber, Ulurulu.
As you can see I like provocative names partial because its funny and my victims be miffed.
I am playing this game since it appears on Steam but i enjoy a lot of intervals, nevertheless I enjoy the game all the time, just as well your Dark Messiah server.
I only know some nice people of your clan but i hope to assure you that I am an affable, open-minded, brave warrior who would like to be on your's side against the evil.

Here are some more informations over myself:
- My Name is Gawan
- 21 years old
- live in Germany
- in-game-name Hannah Montana
- E-mail: Siebenhandl.Gawan@gmx.de
- STEAM-ID darkmessiah992
- Warrior and Caster are my favorite classes
- I play Dark Messiah on Weekend and in the evening during the week.
- I choose your clan because i know some of your nice members and because I am looking for a challange
- Work: I study chemistry at Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf.
- Hobbies: Sport, chemie, traveling, excellent food, elecronic games
- I can speak English, German and a bit France and Kisuaheli.

I hope, that I was possible to convince you, that i have the potential ability to join your clan.

Sincerely Gawan

Trying is the first step towards failure.
Homer Simpson

TuralyonDate: Sunday, 2011-06-19, 10:21 AM | Message # 2
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
Hello, Gawan. Thanks for making an application to our clan.
I do like your attitude, which makes it a huge bonus. I've never seen you in-game, so I have no idea what your style is nor nothing.
I will wait for more members to respond and then we just might put you on Trial.

Off-Topic:
About your provocative names. I will have to disappoint you with our Clan-Law. Which means, if you were to join our clan, you'd have to choose a proper name.
And just a curiosity ... you say that your victims are miffed. Ok, that may be true for some simple minded people, but doesn't that in the same way degrade you?
I for one never understood how "I am wearing pink, and because I beat you in a fight, it makes you more humiliated" sayings would make that true?
Or for example when you play HoN. There are some announcements people can use, and one of them is a "gay-voiced" announcement. People use it in order to "humiliate" others more when they kill them. Isn't that paradoxal?

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

LimfiDate: Sunday, 2011-06-19, 10:34 AM | Message # 3
Rank II
Welcome to our forum smile
Mhh I think that only me(several times) dragon and Armed have played with you..
Yesterday I saw your warrior,but i didnt like sth.You know how to use stance attacks vs a warrior but when there was another class you just slash until death O.o
As far I can remember I have played with you in colosseum many times a long ago..and i saw you are a good archer..
(im not sure)
Anyway its up to the generals and the other members now..I am looking forward to a test/trial.

I AM NOOB AND I AM PROUD !

OgionDate: Sunday, 2011-06-19, 10:46 AM | Message # 4
Rank I
Hallo Turalyon, thank you for taking the time to read my application.
I try to announce myself, that you may can understand me better.
I hope always to make use of the right vocabulary and not speak to ambiguous.
Quote (Turalyon)
And just a curiosity ... you say that your victims are miffed.

I mean miffed as smirk or a little bit angry and not to humiliate someone. I hoped you are not missunderstood me.
Quote (Turalyon)
About your provocative names. I will have to disappoint you with our Clan-Law. Which means, if you were to join our clan, you'd have to choose a proper name.

Next I have no problem to switch my name, maybe it is time to wipe the slate clean wink

Added (2011-06-19, 10:46 Am)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Limfi)
esterday I saw your warrior,but i didnt like sth.You know how to use stance attacks vs a warrior but when there was another class you just slash until death O.o

Hey Limfi :))
That is my biggest problem,
I may know how to use stance vs. worrior and assassin ..... but I never hit a mage or archer with it ... this sounds like I need a drill for it and you can maybe my teacher smile ?

Homer Simpson

TuralyonDate: Sunday, 2011-06-19, 10:58 AM | Message # 5
Clan Protector
Quote (HannahMontana)
I mean miffed as smirk or a little bit angry and not to humiliate someone. I hoped you are not missunderstood me.

I understood you well wink
Quote (HannahMontana)
I hope always to make use of the right vocabulary and not speak to ambiguous.

I like that.
Quote (HannahMontana)
I may know how to use stance vs. worrior and assassin ..... but I never hit a mage or archer with it ... this sounds like I need a drill for it and you can maybe my teacher smile ?

Have no fear about that. If you do get accepted to our clan, we have trainings on both Friday and Saturday, where we play between the members. They eventually improve on their own when they see others how they play, or when we have a special training to show the new members a few tricks.

ArmedDate: Sunday, 2011-06-19, 11:37 AM | Message # 6
Rank II
Hello Hannah Montana.
If you try to not slash every time you see enemy other than warrior, you will be very good player :-)
Good luck!

"Heaven hides nothing in its measure,
Mortal men blinded by false treasure.
Formless and vanquished we shall travel,
Shield and faith will guide our battle."

BambamDate: Sunday, 2011-06-19, 12:09 PM | Message # 7
Rank VI
Group: Generals
Hey Gawan, I haven't seen you ingame yet, but the attitude you've shown here is quite nice. Vouch for trial.

Offtopic:
By the way, it is absolutely no problem that you slash. Slashing and locking are no reasons to prevent somebody accesss to our clan or even to devaluate his playing skills; seeing that even Borbel, who founded our clan several years ago, used to lock and slash excessively - apart from the fact that there are no valid reasons to depreciate it. However, stance against especially archers, mages and priests can be extremely useful and strong in certain situations, so it is very recommended to be able to hit them with stance - your own gameplay will improve by that.

Justin Bieber: "I've been sent from god to make music"
Tiësto: "I didn't send anybody"

Message edited by Bambam - Sunday, 2011-06-19, 12:10 PM

LimfiDate: Sunday, 2011-06-19, 2:14 PM | Message # 8
Rank II
Quote (Bambam)
it is absolutely no problem that you slash

Let me disagree with you bam.In my opinion players who slash all the time even their teamates and not doing at least one stance arent skilled.
I dont say it for you hannah,you are very good and i know you will fix it..
However slash is a part of the game and I cannot say that it is so noobish.
For example,when I fight, I hit the enemy 2 or 3 times with stance and after (that means he has low hp) i slash..
Also when i fight with a stoneskin priest i hit 2 stances and after slash.
Slash is very good if someone knows how to use it.

Quote (Bambam)
Slashing and locking are no reasons to prevent somebody accesss to our clan or even to devaluate his playing skills

That's true.
And as Bam said: your own gameplay will improve by that wink

TuralyonDate: Sunday, 2011-06-19, 2:22 PM | Message # 9
Clan Protector
Quote (Limfi)
Let me disagree with you bam.In my opinion players who slash all the time even their teamates and not doing at least one stance arent skilled.
I dont say it for you hannah,you are very good and i know you will fix it..
However slash is a part of the game and I cannot say that it is so noobish.
For example,when I fight, I hit the enemy 2 or 3 times with stance and after (that means he has low hp) i slash..
Also when i fight with a stoneskin priest i hit 2 stances and after slash.
Slash is very good if someone knows how to use it.

That's exactly what Bam said.

JilakoDate: Sunday, 2011-06-19, 2:30 PM | Message # 10
Rank VII
Hey Gawan, same than Bambam, I haven't seen you in game so can't tel about your game style, but you seem to have a nice attittude (and a pretty good english) so I vouch for trial.

And about slashing, I don't like it but that might be due to my time spent in another clan and with other players. So , as Bam said, slashing shouldn't prevent anybody's joining, and if he is willing to, he still can go for stancing.

L'enfer, c'est les autres.

LimfiDate: Sunday, 2011-06-19, 2:41 PM | Message # 11
Rank II
Actualy I disagree with Bam only to this:
Quote (Bambam)
it is absolutely no problem that you slash

OgionDate: Sunday, 2011-06-19, 4:51 PM | Message # 12
Rank I
Wow, okay, today I meet some of you guys and I have to say I am a bit browbeaten smile
No chance against you equal which class you used hehe.
I have to bend down my head.

Homer Simpson

BambamDate: Sunday, 2011-06-19, 5:00 PM | Message # 13
Rank VI
Alright, we just played a few maps of open ctf, here is my opinion:
You're a pretty good player in open ctf, nice awareness, better than average avoiding skills and orientation.
However I think your effectivity will drastically decrease in trainings/CWs (you'll have a hard time when facing specially double/triple arrow archers, good mages, other warriors or just that pesky priest charging her brambles).
You have a lot of potential to become really good though. I still vouch for you, would be nice to have you in the clan.

Justin Bieber: "I've been sent from god to make music"
Tiësto: "I didn't send anybody"

HellDate: Sunday, 2011-06-19, 5:04 PM | Message # 14
Rank VII
Group: Obers
Today I saw you playing as a Warrior and u did really well u were able to handle Turalyon in your duels and that's nice, also you showed nice teamplay, plus I liked the fact that you used last stand ^^ you get my vouch

I'm hot, u r not!

OgionDate: Sunday, 2011-06-19, 5:35 PM | Message # 15
Rank I
Quote (Bambam)
However I think your effectivity will drastically decrease in trainings/CWs (you'll have a hard time when facing specially double/triple arrow archers, good mages, other warriors or just that pesky priest charging her brambles).

I am aware of it, that I need more practice in fights with good combatants to converge each to the EYE-Clan, but my first ambition is, that I am not disgrace myeself.

Quote (Bambam)
I still vouch for you, would be nice to have you in the clan.

Thank you smile

Quote (Hell)
you get my vouch

and thank you Hell smile

Added (2011-06-19, 5:35 PM)
---------------------------------------------
ps.

Quote (Hell)
plus I liked the fact that you used last stand

I looooooveeeee last stand smile

Homer Simpson

Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Joining the Clan » [ACCEPTED] Hannah wants to join EYE
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz