Friday, 2024-04-19, 9:33 PM

Main Page
Register

Welcome Guest | RSS

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » EYE Clan Forum » ClanWars » [-CA-] vs [EYE] (Rematch)
[-CA-] vs [EYE]
godfather[-CA-]Date: Saturday, 2007-11-10, 1:14 AM | Message # 16
[-CA-] Consul
Group: Embassy
yes understood, I will leave it up... but i do not know how many will come from CA since the fact that is around 9 am for us and around 6 for a few others.... that is why it will be very hard, though i may just pull an all nighter and compete since you know.... i'm leader and what not :P

godfather[-CA-]Date: Saturday, 2007-11-10, 2:11 PM | Message # 17
[-CA-] Consul
Actually, I suggest the International branch should play

We will have a lot of high pingers involved, so really no matter what it is to your advantage, and also were kinda a umm.... international branch as well smile

TuralyonDate: Saturday, 2007-11-10, 2:11 PM | Message # 18
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
Well, since GodFather didn't post anything until this moment, we should proceed as originaly planned, and let Russian Branch play this CW against -CA-
I said this, becouse I don't think GodFather can find 6+ people in last five minutes (thinking of 9 hour differences) ... so the CW is on at 5pm GMT
I'll arange trainings for International Branch 3 times a week (that's becouse we don't have much teamplay expirance between us) ... btw, trainings on sathurday for all members still stay !!! don't forget, guys
As for the next CW (against AvA or A-Omega) I've sent you a PM, Borbel smile

Oh and ... if there would be a match between us, I wouldn't come ... have lot to study, and parents are "anoying" again

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

Message edited by Nightwish - Saturday, 2007-11-10, 2:15 PM

BorbelDate: Saturday, 2007-11-10, 9:11 PM | Message # 19
Ex-Protector
Group: Spectators
Well, it was a strange match, Godfather. I don’t understand why you played as a mage and a priest when your best class is archer. And Maximus – he is a warrior, I don’t understand why he was a mage too. And why have you left the game?
Buy the way, if you would like to play a match with guys from our European-branch you can play tomorrow or any other day, you’ll just need to agree upon the time.

TuralyonDate: Saturday, 2007-11-10, 11:17 PM | Message # 20
Clan Protector
Hmm, well, I don't even know who won -.-' or how did the match go ... anyways, about the match against European-Branch, don't know how could we find the time to play ... and if there would be a match, our only avaliable time is at 15 GMT - 20 GMT during the week

BorbelDate: Saturday, 2007-11-10, 11:58 PM | Message # 21
Ex-Protector
Here results for the half of the first round. There was not a game after it, since The leader has left.
I saw your «leaving post» in [-CA-] forums Godfather. If you like to know my opinion this is not a good idea.
In time of sorrow, your clan needs you more than anything.

You have the possibility to play against our international branch, and prove that your team are strong. Why don’t you use it?

I am not going to post our Clanwar results until you'll make some kind of Hamlet's decision. To play or not to play the second match. You are still have the chance to get your flags back.

Attachments: 43735081.jpg (128.8 Kb)

godfather[-CA-]Date: Sunday, 2007-11-11, 3:16 AM | Message # 22
[-CA-] Consul
Yes, I was just very irritated with what was going on. More or less dissapointed in my clan. People who are supposed to show do not. Higher ranked players such as maximus, do not show because of a soccer match. Show up then leave. Active players during the game join Spectator mode while the game is trying to commence?

That is what was irritating and that is why I switched classes a lot, that way I could fill for the positions we lost. It was supposed to be a 5vrs5 Crusade or whatever, ended up a 2vrs5 4vrs3 etc etc. Not a match commended to the rules that we had announced. About the leaving post, I will become inactive for a bit, though everything will still be as is, perhaps the clan will listen to him. If they don't then he won't take things as easy as I do. Someone such as Maxy leaves a match or does not show, they are de-ranked.... me on the otherhand..... w/e is normally what I would say.

That match was just utter bull in my opinion though rules are rules, that first round is your victory, whether it is sloppy or not.

Also, I do not mind which branch we play against, the problem is getting the players and setting a time "at least for the [-CA-] Side"

To be honest, [-CA-] is not what we once were, we did have the 40 members as your forum says, and we were very strong at a time, Borbel you have seen my warrior and I am not bad at all with it, I have not improved much since when [-CA-] was strong (and eye was not born) we had around 6 warriors with equal skill, 3 archers like me, and 2 very very good priestesses and mages, assassins were on a low then, but still good.

Now, we are around 8 players who are still actively inactive..... as in they maintain with the community but do not play as did, so before we should try this match again (with 8) I will need to recruit and train a bit

BorbelDate: Friday, 2007-11-16, 12:50 PM | Message # 23
Ex-Protector
Well, since the second match, haven’t arranged. This Clanwar will be considered to be Finished.
Waiting for next challenges. And Good luck with new recruits Godfather. We can always play another rematch. But its going to be the third one.

godfather[-CA-]Date: Saturday, 2007-11-17, 1:17 AM | Message # 24
[-CA-] Consul
Okay? Lol I was waiting for a reply for the rematch. Alwell That round was a total defeat, and yes I have been changing things around.

Though this time Borbel. Cervantes (Leader for now) Will do the negotiations under my name

godfather[-CA-]Date: Friday, 2007-11-30, 11:39 PM | Message # 25
[-CA-] Consul
Yet again. I have not heard any reply's what so ever from your clan bah -_-

BorbelDate: Saturday, 2007-12-01, 9:06 AM | Message # 26
Ex-Protector
Oh sorry godfather, havent seen it yet. I thought, you need some time to rise up. Find new recruits, train them and so on.
Well, it seems you are ready for next match?

godfather[-CA-]Date: Saturday, 2007-12-01, 4:30 PM | Message # 27
[-CA-] Consul
It is okay, I have got more recruits, though a lot of them are american (which I recruited on Euro servers >_<)

Before I schedule any other matches, I was wondering about that little Duel Tournament? I posted about it before, but neither You (Borbel) or Nightwish has returned any information. Borbel, if I am correct you are the one that asked for a small tournament. You seem to have the most access to all other clans. Perhaps you can spread word of a small tournament. That way we can get most clans to participate smile

We can see who's clan has the most skill

Anyways, I will conduct at least 3 Clan practices before I arrange another match. Also Borbel. What I said in my previous post. Meant about a change. You posted on the "Rematch" Section and stated no reply from me. Nightwish and I are both at fault. He said I quit, I did not give an "exact" Time. So I would like to finish our Previous match, though I said that first round was your win

BorbelDate: Sunday, 2007-12-02, 1:03 PM | Message # 28
Ex-Protector
Quote (godfather|-CA-|)
Before I schedule any other matches, I was wondering about that little Duel Tournament?

http://eye.ucoz.com/forum/8-57-1
Quote (godfather|-CA-|)
Anyways, I will conduct at least 3 Clan practices before I arrange another match.

you mean duel practices or clanwars?

As for our rematch, the first round was won by us. If we'll play 2 more rounds, I'll change the results in our "clanwars summury" section.

TuralyonDate: Sunday, 2007-12-02, 1:28 PM | Message # 29
Clan Protector
Oh, may I interrupt here ... would you like to play CW against International branch also?

godfather[-CA-]Date: Sunday, 2007-12-02, 4:00 PM | Message # 30
[-CA-] Consul
would love to play The international branch as well. Borbel you asked me a while ago about a Tournament a Duel for say warriors and Archers, I have posted a topic about it some time ago though I think you have seen it now smile

So first the Duel Tournament. Then The clan war(s) smile

Forum » EYE Clan Forum » ClanWars » [-CA-] vs [EYE] (Rematch)
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz