Friday, 2024-03-29, 9:37 AM

Main Page
Register

Welcome Guest | RSS

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » EYE Clan Forum » ClanWars » [-CA-] vs [EYE] (Rematch)
[-CA-] vs [EYE]
BorbelDate: Sunday, 2007-12-02, 6:49 PM | Message # 31
Ex-Protector
Group: Spectators
Quote (Nightwish)
Oh, may I interrupt here ...

This is forum Nightwish. That’s pity that only Godfather you and me here, who are taking part in discussion.

TuralyonDate: Monday, 2007-12-03, 1:27 PM | Message # 32
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
Ah, but you two are just so funny to me ... both so great talkers biggrin
I like that happy

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

godfather[-CA-]Date: Monday, 2007-12-03, 9:50 PM | Message # 33
[-CA-] Consul
Group: Embassy
I bet you do smile Oh and I was wondering something for both of your Branches.

Would it affect anything if I moved the server back to America? The USD is down so it costs me double then if it was in America. Would that affect anything on trying to set up another match or Matches smile

I am also probably going to move it again, do to the fact that [-CA-] is mainly American again. Only a few play from Europe now. >_< don't you just hate that?

Comments please?

BorbelDate: Monday, 2007-12-03, 10:28 PM | Message # 34
Ex-Protector
Odd question Godfather. This is your clan and your server. You can do with it anything you want. It’s up to you anyway.
But, I am not sure that other clans would like to play duels on American server. There are only two American clans I know, others mostly from Europe.

godfather[-CA-]Date: Tuesday, 2007-12-04, 1:42 AM | Message # 35
[-CA-] Consul
I understood that, but i always have trouble contacting them anyways, Most clans already have servers (excluding you)

That is why I was asking you. I do not mind doing 1 side american 1 side euro. That is because it would be only fair. I am taking down replys from everyone. I want to make the best choice, that is why I ask this.

Would you or International Branch still face us on the American Server?

TuralyonDate: Tuesday, 2007-12-04, 12:34 PM | Message # 36
Clan Protector
Well, we tried to play once on Russian server, and noone from international branch couldn't play with that kind of lag ... so if the same happens on your server, I don't think so =/

godfather[-CA-]Date: Tuesday, 2007-12-04, 10:44 PM | Message # 37
[-CA-] Consul
That is because it was not a "hosted" server. High ping can break home connections, but I won't get into the tech stuff. A home connection is 33tick and a lot of euro servers are as well. Dm Tav is 100tick and my clan server is 66 tick. Russian branch fought us on american side. It was not "that" bad as some say. We also had a lot of Euros from clan there as well. It was only I and maybe one other that were americans. Now it is the complete opposite. Only Maxxmus is the Euro now

TuralyonDate: Wednesday, 2007-12-05, 1:18 PM | Message # 38
Clan Protector
I see, well if you say so it won't lag, I belive you, and I want to have this CW smile

godfather[-CA-]Date: Wednesday, 2007-12-05, 11:26 PM | Message # 39
[-CA-] Consul
Same as well, I would like both. Though this time. I will have some surprises against EYE smile

BorbelDate: Thursday, 2007-12-06, 9:48 AM | Message # 40
Ex-Protector
Hehe interesting

godfather[-CA-]Date: Sunday, 2007-12-16, 5:40 AM | Message # 41
[-CA-] Consul
Now that your match with COD is over. How about discussing our International duel or Our clan war(s)

BorbelDate: Friday, 2007-12-21, 2:03 PM | Message # 42
Ex-Protector
Sorry Godfather, i am pretty bussy right now don't have time for the clan life, but our clan at your service any time for the duel. I Think Nightwish could help you with organisation.
About the others... You know, clans are dying. Its harder and harder to find enough people to take part in something.
At this moment i think there are only 5 active clans left in DM. We have to hurry before its done...

TuralyonDate: Friday, 2007-12-21, 4:54 PM | Message # 43
Clan Protector
That's true, that clans are dying, but I think those who are active have many online members.
About our clanwar ... it can take part any day after our war against HBD clan. You tell the days and the time your clan is avaliable, and we'll find the best common time to play it =)

godfather[-CA-]Date: Friday, 2007-12-21, 11:45 PM | Message # 44
[-CA-] Consul
I knew this before anyone else did lol. Borbel, I would rather fight the international branch. Though as you stated about many players leaving. I am now the sole owner of Dm Tav. I know your clan would perhaps like a "holy wars" crusade rather then the normal one. So I could arrange that as well. Also I am getting a Dedicated server (not Dedicated GAME server) That way 1 day Dark Messiah the next for say hmm TF2? Lol

I can use it for anything I wish. So.... now games will not be a problem for [-CA-] smile

TuralyonDate: Saturday, 2007-12-22, 7:08 AM | Message # 45
Clan Protector
Hm, don't know where you got the idea about holy wars, but even crusade can be long, so I think we should stick to normal crusade.
About clanwars against international branch ... think this might be a problem, because there are only 3 - 4 fully active members (other show from time to time) ... so I'd rather go for mix-up with russian branch, and so we could play 6 vs 6, 7 vs 7 or 8 vs 8 crusade.

Forum » EYE Clan Forum » ClanWars » [-CA-] vs [EYE] (Rematch)
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz