• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » EYE Clan Forum » ClanWars » [EYE] vs {KoD} Crusade
[EYE] vs {KoD} Crusade
TuralyonDate: Sunday, 2008-11-16, 4:32 PM | Message # 1
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
Hi fellow members!

I talked to people in {KoD} clan if they want another clanwars, and they agreed.
So, Clanwars will take place next weekend (22-23th November) or the week after (29-30th November).
We will play Crusade mode (instead of CTF), so there will be some change as we are used to.
About how many players will play, I was thinking of 5 vs 5 or 6 vs 6 (but if we play 6 vs 6, the 6th player has to be archer). I really hope we can make 6 vs 6, but I am not sure if {KoD} clan will have enough active people for that.
Server will be EYE Domain.
We've done the days, now for the time. Somewhere between 16:00 - 20:00 GMT+0 (London Time). But we will yet discuss about this.

About the rules: I was thinking something like this. As you know, crusades are known also that they can take about 3-5 hours if the teams are balanced, specially if the defenders are on their last map, which is really easy to defend. So, I thought of something like this. If pre-last map is won 3 times in a row, that's a win for the attacker. (for example: Humans win map l_mp4, and they proceed to Undead's last base (Nar'heresh) l_mp5. Here Undead win, and map is again l_mp4, Humans win again, l_mp5, Undead defend it once more, l_mp4 and Humans win it again - that's a win.) So, all it takes is to win the pre-last map 3 times if you can't win on the last map. This rules might change.

I have already made a team that will play, and I will talk about it through steam to every individual.

Oh, yeah. If people that won't participate in this Clanwars think why they won't play, the reason is simple. You're just not active enough, so you won't play, even if you're better than players who will play.

Wish you all good luck on trainings, and have fun.

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

TyranusDate: Monday, 2009-02-02, 2:26 PM | Message # 2
Rank III
Group: Corporals
When will crusade in Nar-Heresh take place? I know it's hard to get all the players there in the same day but we ought to finish it, if we began it, and also to get some new results in the clan war blog.

TuralyonDate: Tuesday, 2009-02-03, 1:34 PM | Message # 3
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
Don't know ... but as you can see, we're all out of shape for a clanwars, so I think it's for the best to cancel this CW till further notice.

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

h@†3Date: Wednesday, 2009-02-18, 10:03 AM | Message # 4
{KoD}Consul
Group: Embassy
Just to let cha know we are still alive (even if more and more ppl are absend) There was no war on "Nar-Heresch" coz I was without inet to set and prepare everything. I´n that case pleasetalk to Mr Tiny he can set and also prepare the clan too.

Its me V3nd3ttV... (the revenge)

HellDate: Wednesday, 2009-02-18, 10:14 AM | Message # 5
Rank VII
Group: Obers
I'm looking forward to playing the other part of our Crusade biggrin wanna bloooood!! happy lol

I'm hot, u r not!

FuzzDate: Wednesday, 2009-02-18, 1:16 PM | Message # 6
Rank VII
Group: Corporals
I have also been w8'ing to play Nar'heresh :S

Turalyon - "Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, so fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he!?"

BorbelDate: Wednesday, 2009-02-18, 1:45 PM | Message # 7
Ex-Protector
Group: Spectators
hope it will take place

Forum » EYE Clan Forum » ClanWars » [EYE] vs {KoD} Crusade
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz