• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » EYE Clan Forum » ClanWars » [EYE] vs [HBD] again
[EYE] vs [HBD] again
BorbelDate: Monday, 2009-09-14, 10:14 AM | Message # 1
Ex-Protector
Group: Spectators
Hey guys, we’ve decided to arrange another match against [HBD] clan. Finally we have a worthy opponent.
We have not heard much of them recently, actually some [HBD] members are still playing DMoMM, but under other nicknames.
Let us hope this competition will breathe a new life into DMoMM community.
The event is scheduled to start this Saturday.

Date: 19, 09, 2009
Time: 16:00 GMT
Mode: CTF-3, 5 vs 5 all classes.

Tur, gather our team please. And good luck mates!

FuzzDate: Monday, 2009-09-14, 2:20 PM | Message # 2
Rank VII
Group: Corporals
AWESOME! Finaly something to look forward too! They're going down! xD cool

Turalyon - "Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, so fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he!?"

TuralyonDate: Monday, 2009-09-14, 5:38 PM | Message # 3
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees
Would be impossible for me. That weekend I will be celebrating my birthday and we will depart to Croatia for 3 days.
But I do have a question about it. How come they suddenly came back (again), and all they want is a CW so they can disappear again? Or to give me a little more insults. If you guys wish to play I have notihing against it, but even if you're considering to reschedule it because of my absence, don't because I sorta dislike them aswell.

PS: On 27th we'll have a cw against [TSH]. They said they want to have a clanwars with us. I was also thinking of challenging {KoD} since they've grown quite strong, but the date isn't yet determined for that. Also we'll proceed with the Duel Tournament in some time soon.

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

FuzzDate: Monday, 2009-09-14, 7:00 PM | Message # 4
Rank VII
Sounds good biggrin

Turalyon - "Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, so fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he!?"

BorbelDate: Monday, 2009-09-14, 8:33 PM | Message # 5
Ex-Protector
Group: Spectators
I do not think that rescheduling the event will be some sort of problem Tur.
I mean our clan played its last CW about a year ago. In this case my thoughts are same as Dread’s – “now we have something to look forward to”.
Suppose we just have to assign a date, that suits us.
Name it smile

TuralyonDate: Monday, 2009-09-14, 8:45 PM | Message # 6
Clan Protector
What I said was ... you guys don't have to reschedule it, because even if I had the time I would not take part in it. Besides I was the reason last CW went appart and from the experiance in game of their "under different name" players I do not wish to look into it further.
Like I said, I have nothing against that rest of you guys play against them, I only wish you good luck.

FuzzDate: Monday, 2009-09-14, 10:42 PM | Message # 7
Rank VII
Hm. A clanwar w/o Tura surprised that would be the first time sad but it's your choice to join. None is forcing anyone, but you are a good player and leader during such events. Would we be ok w/o your guidens and "ownage" so to say? cry

JilakoDate: Tuesday, 2009-09-15, 6:01 PM | Message # 8
Rank VII
Group: Generals
Mhhh, and we will play with eye rules (the one of the servs , no bhop, bug etc..)? (cause as far as i remember, hbd are known for it...)

L'enfer, c'est les autres.

TuralyonDate: Tuesday, 2009-09-15, 6:47 PM | Message # 9
Clan Protector
Yep EYE-server rules ... they are written on our main page, they have external link for bugs and comments that discuss the bhop thingy.

TuralyonDate: Wednesday, 2009-09-16, 10:58 AM | Message # 10
Clan Protector
Oh and since I've seen that Russian forum is being redirected here, I guess at least Gnoll and App will read this.
You can always ask about the rules here (rules will apply as they are set for EYE server - no matter the server you play on), and if either side won't be applying the rules (I'm not talking if someone from you clan is used to bhop and he does it once and a while, that's forgiven ... but if he does it all the time and does not stop after a warning), CW will finish and you will forfit the match to the opponent.

Just so there won't be any misunderstandings, this bhop we talk about it's the one where you jump + crounch and do multiple jumps to gain speed (if you jump with only "jump" button, that's ok).

P.S.: This also goes for one of your members known as Fly ... since he's a really stubborn person and really likes to mock others, if you're thinking of bringing him in on the clanwars, please talk about it with our players because he's brought a lot of troubles on our server.

GnollDate: Friday, 2009-09-18, 6:53 PM | Message # 11
[HBD]Consul
Group: Embassy
Hi there, atlast I have time to visit this forum.

First I`d like to speak about CW time. Volxv set CW time around 20-00 GMT+3, so its connot be 16-00 GMT.

Second about classes, we simply don`t have archer (well we do, but you surely don`t want to play with him, yes It`s Fly), so I suggest to play with 2 players for one class (but only once). For example 2 assassin, 1 war, 1 mage and 1 priestess. Ofc there can be only 1 mage and 1 priestess.

I hope for your understanding.

TuralyonDate: Friday, 2009-09-18, 8:54 PM | Message # 12
Clan Protector
Well, it's not up to me at this point. I guess the time is 18:00 GMT+1 than and that's the usual time we have trainings so I guess it won't be a problem.
As for your archer, I will say that he can play so you will have 5 people (tell him the rules since he's well known to do quite the opposite) and if our players agree same as me, you have full 5 players.
It's nice to have you on our forum for the first time, Gnoll smile Welcome.
I wish good luck to both sides tomorrow.

GnollDate: Saturday, 2009-09-19, 7:42 AM | Message # 13
[HBD]Consul
Group: Embassy
Well you know Fly, Its not matter will he know your rules or not, he will act as he wants. This is reason I don`t want to bring him on cw ><

FuzzDate: Saturday, 2009-09-19, 11:01 AM | Message # 14
Rank VII
I understand, Fly is known to be quite stubborn. I vouch for gnolls solution biggrin

DwarfbierDate: Saturday, 2009-09-19, 1:35 PM | Message # 15
Rank VI
Group: Officers
How bout get a second archer, just in canse hes not listening you can just replace him.

Always hold tigh to the Present. Each condition, yes each moment is of unthinkable value, because this moment is the representative of an Eternity.

Forum » EYE Clan Forum » ClanWars » [EYE] vs [HBD] again
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz