Friday, 2024-04-19, 6:49 PM

Main Page
Register

Welcome Guest | RSS

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » EYE Clan Forum » ClanWars » DMofMM Clans?
DMofMM Clans?
SinnerDate: Thursday, 2008-03-20, 10:54 PM | Message # 1
Rank III
Group: Volunteers
Hey guys!
I have heard that there is only 5 or 6 clans on DM left, but witch clans is this?
And I think its growing up some new clans, I have talked to a few of them but they all say that they aren't a clan yet, just a group of friends

So do you guys think we should challenges this groups of friends so we can have some CWs, or should we just wait and see what happens?

TyranusDate: Friday, 2008-03-21, 7:51 PM | Message # 2
Rank III
Group: Corporals
Well, I think, active clan besides EYE are HBD, AO, CA and RB, although CA and RB are rarely seen these days.

And about those new groups, I seen some of them like Hellscreations or Delta-Omega and I think we could challenge them, we got nothing to loose anyway happy and we didn't have any clanwar for about 2 months now, all were canceled...

SinnerDate: Friday, 2008-03-21, 9:30 PM | Message # 3
Rank III
Group: Volunteers
yeah, but arn't CA only a community, not a clan anymore? I'm not sure, just asking

BorbelDate: Saturday, 2008-03-22, 9:13 AM | Message # 4
Ex-Protector
Group: Spectators
RB is active clan indeed, but they are not arranging DM events anymore...

godfather[-CA-]Date: Monday, 2008-04-14, 4:19 AM | Message # 5
[-CA-] Consul
Group: Embassy
[-CA-] is still a clan and a bigger community then before. We are willing to challenge and what not. We have more members we just do not stretch much into the European area much anymore. At least since [-CA-] Server closed in London.

We have a lot more members active and I think were the biggest clan (Yet again ^^) Just problems with matches.... ping. To be honest I think it would be quite fair. (For the EYE's International branch)

Most [-CA-] Members have around 70-120 ping on DmTav. Where as most Europeans have 120-150 ping.

If you dont mind that "small" advantage then perhaps we could schedule another one? This time on a bigger crusade? Holy wars ^^ I dont think many of you have played on this type of Server (7 map crusade with CTF maps added with them)

Also at Sinners post.... I guess your right...... but in America Only clans I see are CA ^^

DwarfbierDate: Monday, 2008-04-14, 9:16 AM | Message # 6
Rank VI
Group: Officers
I think to challenge these groups of friends isnt a good idea, they mostly play for fun and connected so they get to see them better. If you realy want to challenge them we could help them to estaqblish their own clan, and of course support them further .

Quote (godfather|-CA-|)
Most [-CA-] Members have around 70-120 ping on DmTav. Where as most Europeans have 120-150 ping.

What about checking all the different servers out, to get one with an *fair* difference in latence ? Moreover the servers with higher latence are doomed to create a lot of bugs for me and other players as well.

Always hold tigh to the Present. Each condition, yes each moment is of unthinkable value, because this moment is the representative of an Eternity.

godfather[-CA-]Date: Tuesday, 2008-04-15, 0:11 AM | Message # 7
[-CA-] Consul
Group: Embassy
European ping for most [-CA-] is around 180-220 ping
Ones I would pick anywho.

And vice versa if you picked a different server (located in America) Trinity Officials are the only ones, but they are more on the weast side of U.S Dm Tav is more on the right (most [-CA-] is on the left as well)

I have already checked them out as well, only ones under 50ping for U.S would probably be me. If I even compete that is.

Because of uninterest I did not do the Cerebral International duel. No one would answer back besides 2 clans [-CA-] and [EYE]

If you would like this as Colos. Type then it would be fine as well.

Forum » EYE Clan Forum » ClanWars » DMofMM Clans?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz