[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Turalyon  
Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Colosseum and Duels » [EYE] vs {KoD} Duel tournament
[EYE] vs {KoD} Duel tournament
TuralyonDate: Wednesday, 2008-09-17, 9:10 PM | Message # 1
Clan Protector
Group: Grandees

Somewhere between 27th and 28th september there will be a Duel Tournament against KoD clan. For it, there will be only 2 players from each clan competing (one archer and one warrior).
There will be 3 kind of duels:
-First duel will be Archer duel, where archer of each clan will play against each other untill one of them reaches 15 kills.
-Second duel is a Warrior duel, where warrior vs warrior play untill one of them reaches 15 kills.
-And last, and my favourite, 2vs2 duel ... one archer and one warrior of same clan compete against archer and warrior of the opposite clan. They need 10 wins.

There are some rules that I need to warn you about:
Archer - no archer bug (that means switching between two different arrows in matter of seconds ... but if you shoot with normal arrow, and you want to switch to flare - since it does more damage - you can switch, but you can't fire the same time you switched - you need to wait a few seconds)
Warrior - no leap attacks, no last stand (the blue glowing thingy that gives you more hit points if you upgrade it) and finally no charge.
Duel rules:
-It happened before that when there was an archer duel that both of archers shoot their arrows and they both died at the same time ... in archer and warrior duels if they both die, they both get a "kill" - they need 15 kills to win the duel.
-And it also happened before that time ran out in duel ... if time runs out, none of the duelists get the "kill"
-To call it a duel win player (in 2vs2 - clan) has to reach 2 more kills (wins) than the opponent (for example: if it is 10:9, they play untill there is difference in 2 (11:9))

Attachments: 4443457.jpg (86.3 Kb)

Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.

Maliniak_Date: Thursday, 2008-09-18, 2:15 PM | Message # 2
Rank III
Group: Volunteers
hyh, it could be funny. I hope that in this cw could be spectators ^^

TuralyonDate: Thursday, 2008-09-18, 3:28 PM | Message # 3
Clan Protector
Quote (Maliniak_)
I hope that in this cw could be spectators

It's not a cw^^ it's a duel tournament. Me and H@t3 will allow spectators, but only if they will keep quiet smile

Maliniak_Date: Thursday, 2008-09-18, 4:29 PM | Message # 4
Rank III
sure, i think i will be ^^

h@†3Date: Tuesday, 2008-09-23, 12:56 PM | Message # 5
{KoD}Consul
Group: Embassy
Well I´m very exited of that tournament... biggrin
At least some of u know about our last fail. Well nvm... biggrin I think this´ll be a good tournament.
Well it seems that there will be many Specs... Hmm I think of some registration... Whos first will get a place biggrin
So my question is shall I use my CTF? Coz of 16 places. Then it´ll be possible to let 12 spectators in.

Well reply me pls. If you agree... then I will take preperations:D

Its me V3nd3ttV... (the revenge)

TuralyonDate: Tuesday, 2008-09-23, 7:24 PM | Message # 6
Clan Protector
Hmm, I think the 16 slot ctf (converted to colosseum) will do just fine. Btw H@t3, do you know how to change rcon password for admin users on your servers?

h@†3Date: Thursday, 2008-09-25, 4:10 PM | Message # 7
{KoD}Consul
Group: Embassy
Uhm... well it isnt that easy. Coz u need to talk to Swiss about password. Coz only he could change it via Webinterface. Thats the only place where u could do that. But why are u asking? Is there any special reason?

Its me V3nd3ttV... (the revenge)

BurnedsoulDate: Sunday, 2008-09-28, 8:14 AM | Message # 8
Rank II
about the "spectators" will they get kick if / when they join a team that should cause a little problem with that wacko

Forum » EYE Clan Forum » Colosseum and Duels » [EYE] vs {KoD} Duel tournament
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Borbel © 2024 Powered by uCoz