Greetings to you all, I am pleased to announce that the [-CA-] Clan is going to conduct a Duel Tournament between all clans and free lancers. This will be a great opportunity to see what clans really can do. Also to see who really is the best of the best! Not only for clan members, but for anyone. Anyone is allowed to compete in the Tournament.
The time and date is still unknown, but the rules are set accordingly for it, and here they are
1. Only classes duelable are Warrior and Archer, and Mage*
2. A win is 1pt which is awarded to the Clan's Team
3. A lose is worth 0
4. In case 2 Clan members face each other, they will automatically receive 1 pt. Known as a BYE Point (Free point)
5. In case there are multiple BYE's for a clan, they can not have no more than 2pt's through from BYE's And they will be deducted accordingly Via In game. That is, if they are the only clan with BYE's
If the BYE System does not work well, then the Same Clan members win/lose will not be counted for the Tournament
7. Mage Duel, is a special "Fun" Duel. Not for battle but to see who has the best fireball tricks (bugs/glitches will not be counted) This will be a vote between each clan members Leader or chosen leader. It of course will be by popular vote and nothing more.
8. Via Mage duel, The selected "Mage" has control of the battle and Field. He may choose to move the other mage around to any location in order to use the "tricks" they want. A fight back or any other disorder will result for disordered Mage to cost the other team 5 pts's Depending on what they do
An example would be "Move here" the player starts running around like a mad house, That will result point loses for the Player's Clan
Some other details will be available upon request, So please let all clans, and anyone you know of this Tournament.